Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo looks at Rahenno strangely and takes the scroll and slides it open a little, he then focuses his chakra unsealing it. A puff of smoke appears and in Kazuo's hand hang the robes of the Raikage. He stares at them with awestruck eyes then at Rahenno. "..." He was at a loss for words.User Image

Sannin/ANBU Captain of Cloud Village and Mist 7 member
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:18 pm
Rahenno burst out in laughter at Kazou's reaction. "Well, what are you waiting for Raikage-sama," He said taking a small bow, "Put it on." Rahenno said as the wind started to blow. It shifted his silver hair and he moved it out of his way, watching to wait Kazuo would do.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo looks at him with a small grin then down to the clothing. "I would be honored..." He slides his arms through the sleeves fixing the robe onto his body then places the hat on his head. The wind blows his robe off to the side making a ruffling sound. "Thank you...Raik...Rahenno..." A smile spreads wide across his face as he reaches his hand forward to shake Rahennos.User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:30 pm
Rahenno extended his hand from his own robe. He repeated what he said earlier, "You deserved it." He said shaking Kazuo's hand.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo grasps his hand and shakes it then pulls him into a quick hug and a slap on the back out of excitment. "I won't let you down." User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:12 pm
(And now for the best jutsu ever

Kiyoshi leaned in the room, "Bunny Chucking Jutsu!" then chucked a bunny at Rahenno and Kazuo before disappearing.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:25 pm
Rahenno was taking by surprise from the quick hug. "I'm all for male bonding but warn someone next time." He said in a joking tone. "But I know you won't let me down."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo chuckles. "Sorry." He takes a few steps back. "So I'm wondering, what are you going to do now?" He asks his grin faded and concern in his voice.User Image

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:45 pm
Rahenno smiled and caught the bunny as Kiyoshi throw it at the same time He answered Kazou question. "I'm going to try a find a place where I don't have to close my eyes anymore." He said with a smile. "I want to travel to new places, never been out the village much anyways."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo smiles. "Alright..." He holds back a few tears as he holds his head high. "Feel free to come back any time you like, the Cloud gates will always be open for you." He bows once more for it was now time to say goodbye.User Image

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:32 pm
Rahenno smiled. "Thank you." He said taking a bow as well now. He stood striaght up now and started to turn his back to the cafe, to cloud even. "Don't get me wrong, I'll be coming home ever now and then but until next time." He said forming seals. He took one last look back a disappeared in a blast of wind.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Finally the tear that Kazuo had been holding back falls from his right eye and down his cheek. A tear of sadness and joy for someone great was now gone from the village for now and he was now Raikage, his dream, finally fulfilled. He suddenly leaps forward running with his arms and raikage robe flowing behind him as he headed towards his office.User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, and Mist 7 member
User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:28 pm
bb3000ae
(And now for the best jutsu ever

Kiyoshi leaned in the room, "Bunny Chucking Jutsu!" then chucked a bunny at Rahenno and Kazuo before disappearing.

((LAWL at the randomness XD
Aww, everyone ignored you bb xD))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:53 am
Zero enterd the cafe and lround. His headbnad tied to his forhead it was all shiney and new. A newly made genin for the village. Walking inside he heard a few people begin to whisper and he walked to the farthest booth and sat down. As he sat down a waitress was coming over to him. She took his order which was a warm sub and a glass of ice water. After 5 minutes or so the food and drink was brought to his table as Zero began to eat he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "I thought the life of a ninja was exciting....this is boring.....i dont get a mission.....i dont have a squad......hell i dont even know any other ninja......." Taking another bite of his Sub Zero began to have a conversation with himself letting small muffles escape from his mouth inbetween bites. As he finished his sub he began to take a sip from his glass of water. Taking a small sip he sat back and took a deep breath. "Refreshing...."  

Zero the Bloodedge

Zero the Bloodedge

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:45 am
Zero finished his water and stood. Leaving the money on his booth's table he walked out.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff