Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:45 am

"Well Oroami i'll catch you later i'm heading deeper in the forest to train" Rahenno said jumping between tree and out of sight.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:33 pm

Rahenno entered deep in the forest and recalls a jutsu he had seen awhile back. "OK, time to get started, lets see if i remember this" Rahenno forms handseals. "Suijouki no jutsu (steam technique)" Rahenno takes a deep breath, he expected that he would blow out a stream of steam toward forest, but nothing happen. [1/5]

Again Rahenno formed handseals "Suijouki no jutsu" This time a small line of steam come out, but not enough to burn anything.[2/5]

He forms seals. "Suijouki no jutsu" Rahenno took another deep breath and med size of steam flew form his mouth, hitting a tree in the process, burning the base. "cool" [3/5]

Rahenno form the seals again. "Suijouki no jutsu" He took a deep and blow, the flew form his mouth a covered an 3 meter wide radius, burning anything it touch. [4/5]

Rahenno knew he was going to get it now. "Suijouki no jutsu" Rahenno took one last deep breath and blew long and hard as steam of about a 5 meter wide range, burning about six trees. [5/4]

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:41 pm

Zann walked into the grounds, he didn't want to waste chakra on the Shushin no Jutsu. He saw Rahenno training, and since he was busy he didn't want to disturb him. He walked over to the lake, and sat on the lake using his chakra, in the meditation stance. Like that, he dug deep into his mind, to where the lesser demon was sealed.

Inside his mind...
Zann was on a windy mountain, climbing upwards. He knew where he had to go, he had been here before. Before long, He arrived at a cave, where there was an evil aura, and a good aura. Zuki and Yoki, in the same body but different individuals at the same time. Luckily for him, Zuki was dominant when Zann dug into his mind.
"So Zann, coming to obtain power again?" Zuki's voice sounded from the bars.
"No. just to tell you not to interfere."
"My chakra will not harm, but not Yoki's. For now he is suppressed. But at emotional times he may surface."
"That won't happen. I've gotten stronger too, strong enough to suppress him now."
"Then I wish you luck, little one."

Zann opened his eyes to the real world, feeling no more traces of Yoki's emotions or feelings. Just himself. He then got up from the water, and walked away from the grounds.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:03 pm

kit flipped into the grounds and started to jump from tree to tree. One of his favorite things to do is jump from tree to tree doing flips and stuff, It reminded him of when he was little.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:11 pm

Rahenno smiled at the fact that he learned a new jutsu, but Rahenno felt his heartbeat and his eyes wilden. His heartbeat increase at a highten rate. He grabed his headed in pain. "After a year of training, i still lose control? AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHH" Rahenno fell to the ground. Can't....control....it "AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH" Rahenno lose himself as red chakra started to engulf him, forming like a fox like shape around him.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:14 pm

kit looked over and heard some screaming, And jumped in that direction. He saw a red cloak start to form around Rahenno. "That can't be good." Kit jumped down and kept a good distance away. "Rahenno are you okay what can i do?" It was a stupid question. He couldn't beat Rahenno normally he stood no chance when he went 9 tails cloak.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:22 pm

jedi appeared. ok, kit i need to do something for you, im releasing the seal on you so you can use the demon chakra
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:24 pm

Rahenno was struggling to breath and looked toward kit. "Get...away...from.....me" Rahenno fell to all fours and his fangs started to grow and the lines on his face darkened.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:25 pm

Kit looked at Jedi. "Are you crazy i have no idea what would happen." KKit thoguht for a second. 'What if i could gain control by releaseing him.' He turned to Jedi and stood solid. "Do it." He looked at Rahenno and smirked. "I am not afraid of a little kitty. just shut up so i can help you."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:33 pm

i'll release it but i want to try something on rahenno before i let you get into something. jeid shoved his hand flaming ringers into kit.(5 pronged release) jedi then turned to rahenno and activated sharingan and stared at rahennos eyes.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:35 pm

Kit fell to the floor clenching his stomach. "Go for it." A blue aura started to form around Kit and his eyes turned cresent blue.

((Isn't it the sharinagn lagend that it is the only thing that can keep the kyuubi's power ion check. That is what i read anyway.))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:41 pm

Rahenno flinched as Jedi entered his mind.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:44 pm

jedi stood next to rahenno as he stared at kyuubi. you have control over your power rahenno, use your power wisely. jedi put his hand on the cage.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:47 pm

Kit's nails lengthend and the tails slowly formed. "Well they have made a very big mistake releasing me. I will kill them all." The gobi let out a loud laugh followed by a series of barks. "Shut up you beast you are only coming out when you are needed."

((So i guess You felt like going demon crazy huh Rahenno.))

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:58 pm

Rahenno looked down. "No i dont, what control i thought i had i don't. It's very hard to contorl the demon."

(Yea pretty much, Kit)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games