Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:14 am
"Wait a second... your a clone. Well, Raikage, I'll be trying to find you!" Koi said as he ran away. He then turned before leaving the Office. "And you must be Aro. The Raikage's younger brother. Well, do you want to go on a mission with me?" Koi said as he started to walk away. "If you do, just come and find me!"

(I would prefer a mission to Rain...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:00 am
(it can rain and when your ready go to the thred that says trouble at inuzuma mountain.)

"sure i`ll go"aro said as he left the building.  

Aro97

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:12 am
(lol. Alright. I meant the village hidden in the rain, but sure... wait, isn't the inuzma mountain a crater now?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:27 am
(yeah i think so sweatdrop i fell dumb now.)  

Aro97

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:40 pm
Hearing the kage's voice caused a jolting reaction from kintama resulting in the unintentional and painful banging of the back of his head against the wall. Groaning he swung he pivoted around the corner entering the office. His right hand seemed glued to his head a s he tried to surpress the knot he knew was soon to come. He had dropped the toothpick in his mouth and using his left hand had replaced it with a lollipop. Having now surpressed the knot and beginning to maintain his composure he sighed as he combed his spiky hair with his fingers. "Raikage-sama...." he paused as he removed his hand from his head and slowly slid each into their respective pockets. "I wish to be trained, I know the genral agenda. Report to the academy and so forth...but is that reallly necessary to learn three jutsu?" he asked impatiently. His eyes slanted as he took on a more serious tone. "I am more than ready for the titile of genin, and I wish to obtain the chance to prove this to you."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:15 pm
Pyro walked up the step's and entered the room "hey cuz...what's going on?" pyro asked taking a seat  

pyro hasu

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:37 pm
(what get rejected by the akasuki already jk o and when are you comeing over?.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:38 pm
(no idea my mom aint home yet and i cant find my fone)  

pyro hasu

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:41 pm
*kitty arrived at the place ran upstairs with the report as she suddnly saw pyro, she stopped running and leaned against a wall, listening*

thinks: havent seen him for a while...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:42 pm
(anthony is not here but relly are you in the akasuki or not,)  

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:51 pm
(yea i am)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:54 pm
((hey hey, plz quit the OOC, theres a rule who doesnt allow it, so can i ask you to move your talk to the topic, cloud ooc >.< thank you ))

((so your not in the room?))

*kitty then went at the door, knocked three times and shoves a paper under the door* it says: Dear kage....everything is going ok at grass village, greetz kitty

*kitty then went outside*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:55 pm
(damn you why crying edit sorry posted right when you was done )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:05 pm
((Ok thats it...I am filing Neko's claim as a warning the next person out of you who have committted this offense multiple times. The offense being OOC when there is in fact a chatroom we'll be dealt with. I will personally take crew action in doing so.))  

xLytez

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:15 pm
(look bub i was posting when she was already done so i did`t see her warning so don`t come at me with that bs.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games