Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:59 am
Felix laughed a little and then sighed. Then when Mika sat on the bed, he felt her backside and he felt as horny as hell. He wanted to resist, but he couldn't. Without even thinking, he got up and kissed her deeply, wrapping his arms around her. The pain didn't bother him anymore.

[[oh wow...]]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:07 am
Mika flinched suprised but didnt bother pushing him away. She held onto him feeling slightly guilty for taking pleasure from something that would probably cause him pain later.

// XD //  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:22 am
Felix leaned towards her, making her go backwards on to the bed. He moved down and kissed her neck softly.

[[wat does she mean by pain? O.O]]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:28 am
XD I meant he would probably be sore from his wounds XD//

Mika maoned softly, tilting her head and exposing more of her neck. She ran her fingers down his chest enjoying the feel.

// XD im not even going to try and think what you might have thought I meant //  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:34 am
[[trust me, u dont wanna. xD]]

Felix slowly moved downwards and kissed her collar bone. He slowly used his hands to undo his pants.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:47 am
Mika unzipped her thin jacket so she could slid it off leaving her in a tanktop and her miniskirt. She ran her fingers along felix's chest again trying to memorize everything she felt.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:52 am
After he undid his pants, Felix slowly slid off Mika's miniskirt.

[[timeskip]]

Felix laid there panting. Mika was on top of him and he had his arms around her. The bed was a mess. The sheets were everywhere and so were the pillows. It was incredibly amazing.

[[wow... that seems rough...]]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:01 am
// XD lmao it does doesnt it //

Mika lay there out of breath. She was relaxed and felt better than she had before. "your warm" She muttered drowsily.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:08 am
Felix grinned. "I seem to be a lot more than 'warm'" He stated cockily. He rolled so that she was on the bed next to him, facing each other. His morning boner was gone now at least. He got up and rubbed his head. He started to get dressed again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:20 am
Mika rolled her eyes. She grinned hiding his shirt under the bed discreetly. "You were a bit more than warm, but only a little bit" She sat up before picking up her own clothing and starting to pick it up and put it on with a bit more enthusiasm.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:23 am
Felix looked around. "Hey, where's my shirt?" He asked, looking under the sofa to see if it somehow managed to end up under there.

[[lol, i bet u did tht cuz u like to see him shirtless]]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:32 am
// XD oh yeah shox its the sight of a lifetime XD //

Mika pulled on her jacket and shrugged. "You were that ready that you forgot where you lost your shirt?" She asked in a taunting voice.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:41 am
Felix laughed. "I guess I'll just have to walk around slightly nude." Felix said, not really concerned about it. Heck, he wouldn't even care if he walked around town NAKED. So this wasn't a big bother to him. He did up his belt and looked at Mika.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:48 am
Mika laughed. "you might enjoy that too much." She grinned. "HAve you checked under the bed?" She said kneeling down and giving a good sight of under her skirt. "I found it" She said laughing.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:57 am
Felix grinned when he saw her panties. He quickly moved his line of sight to her face when she looked back at him. "Oh, thanks." Felix said and got his shirt. He swiftly put it on.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games