Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:15 pm
Leonard looked at Len, confused at her expression. "Whats wrong?" Leonard asked, as the metal finished cooling.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:17 pm
Len shook her head, "...It's nothing..." She said meekly.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:31 pm
"Tell me, please?" Leonard said, actually sounding polite. the metal was all but cooled off, so Leonard let down the shields and just relaxed a moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:36 pm
"...You use so much magic..." Len commented, to try and change the subject.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:16 pm
"I have a huge reserve of natural energy. i dont use actual magic, per say." Leonard said, glancing at the sheets of the metal, picking one up, and walking to the hole, stepping up onto the air to get high enough to fix the hole. the metal was still heavy, but not nearly so much as it had been. putting the panel to the hole, Leonard took a deep breath, and focused, pouring his energy into the panel, melting the edges onto the perimeter of the hole. "And dont change the subject."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:23 pm
Len shook her head. She didn't want Leonard to know about her master. For all she knew, he was the competitive type and would try to seek her master out.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:32 pm
Leonard finished the panel repairs, and glanced around, realizing the quarantine room had little more damage to it. seeing Len shake her head, Leonard teleported, snapping into existence in front of her, just a foot away. "You really shouldnt be so secretive." Leonard told her, not in a threatening sort of way.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:36 pm
Len looked up at him with eyes that basically said 'I'm trying to protect you, so please don't interrogate me.'  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:49 pm
"I dont need protecting, but it sounds like you do, so tell me." Leonard said, emphasizing his point with a crackle of energy.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:58 pm
Considering Len's master could 'kill' Leonard's defenses and then kill him all in short notice and little effort, she definitely knew better. Nothing Leonard could throw at him would do any good either. She shook her head again. Was Leonard going to torture her for answers?  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:10 pm
Leonard watched her, and cracked his knuckles theatrically... then sighed, defeatedly. who was he kidding? he promised never to hurt anyone who didnt deserve it, and Len seemed like the type who was least deserving of all to receive a beating. "So be it..." Leonard said, turning and walking out the quarantine chamber, looking for more damaged areas.

(who IS her master, anyway?)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:46 am
(Shiki Tohno. He's in my profiles, but if you want more info on him he also has a Wiki article. He's a character from Tsukihime, as is Len. Why she thinks he would win a fight against Leonard is because he can see death and can act upon it with a sharp object, like Amaranth in that RP you made)

Len looked down apologetically, "...Sorry..." She said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:34 am
(Ah. I should go post in that... i forgot to check it yesteday and i meant to..)

Leonard shrugged. "Dont be sorry. we're all entitled to our own secrets." Leonard said, walking through the halls till he found the area that baricks group fought in, and he looked it over, thinking on the best way to fix it. deciding to simply leave it, since most of the damage was superficial, Leonard kept going, and eventually found the explosives left so long ago. (I dont even really remember what group tried that bit...) and with a snap, removed them from reality, letting them sit in the middle of a pocket dimension that consisted of a raging inferno. eliminating that pocket dimension now, Leonard kept walking.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:38 pm
Len walked along with him. She looked at little worried, not sure what kind of place this is.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:20 pm
finding no more damaged areas, Leonard glanced around and started for the security room, opening he door with a little effort since it stuck. stepping in, Leonard dusted off many of the consoles and flipped a few switches, turning the systems on, booting them up.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games