Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXn i n j u t s u X|X k u s a k a g e X|X m e t a lX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|X c h i r u X|X c l a nX|

XXXXXX Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

XXX"Thank you for the offer, but I am not prepared to leave my village as of right now. Just deliver the reply for me and I will travel there on my own time." She shifted her position on the desk to cross her legs the other way. Aki was surprised that she had managed to not rip the card in two and chase the poor messenger out of her office. It wasn't his fault that Arekku was a massive train wreck on the continuous path to utter destruction.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:22 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

_______________Kido Saphora
xxxxx

The Silent Spy of The Grass_______________

Name: Kido Saphora xx Rank: Academy Studentxx Village: Kusakagure

User Image

After his encounter with the shinobi, Sojiro, Kido couldnt help but think about what he saw, what Sojiro did. The illusion he saw was more than just a trick, it was almost real life. No matter how many times he tried to piece it together the young boy couldn't figure out how Sojiro conjured such a sick and twisted vision when suddenly the quiet boy looked up from Aki's side. ".........Wh-," stumbling over his words, Kido was nervous to speak infront of what waas mostly complete strangers. "Wh- what was that vision? At the barn?" The boys words were broken, quiet, and had a hint of loneliness behind them. Marking this the first time in a while that Kido trusted someone enough to talk to them could be considered a major accomplishment on Aki's behalf.

User Image
I have seen some awful things.
The kind of things that could make a man wish he didnt exist.
Although I'm warm-blooded, my heart is cold.
I've been invisible my whole life...I guess I can wait a little longer.

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXX Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

XXXThe voice of Kido startled Aki. She looked to him in alarm but when she realized that he finally spoken up for the first time so grinned at the boy in attempt to comfort him. "The genjutsu Sojiro had shown you reveals a traumatic scene to the target. It is meant to shake the enemy and strike fear straight into their heart. But it was just an illusion. If the content of that illusion has you troubled then my ears are all yours." The Kusakage slipped from her seat on the desk to kneel infront of the young boy.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:52 pm
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXKoukotsuXKaguyaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXKumogakureXXXXXXC H U U N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXH E I RXX

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXwhere will my P R E Y wander this time?

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXA good H U N T E R never loses his P R E Y

↯↙↙XXthere are some things you cannot C O N T R O L
XXI am one of those T H I N G SXXXX
the B O N E S of my fathers will stab into your S O U LXX✹✹✹XXXXXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Alright." Koukotsu said with a smirk. Regardless, a tendril of bone seeped out of his hand and formed a bird about the size of Deidara's clay bird from bone. It's eyes lit up with Koukotsu's dark green chakra. "When you're ready to visit Lord Raikage, just step on this bird and form the 'Ram' seal. It will take you straight to his office. The guards know what my bird looks like, so they won't question it. When you return to Grass on the bird, form the 'Tiger' Seal. It will immediately come back to me." Koukotsu stepped out of the window and snapped his fingers only once. Suddenly, the bird he'd ridden here flew around the building, allowing Koukotsu to step on. "I hope we meet again, Lady Kusakage." With that, the boy took off into the sky. He had deadlines to meet, and other kages to visit.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:53 pm

xxxxx

User Image

"Genjutsu," the one word that came from the boys mouth as he thought about what he witnessed. Although the small boy did not completely trust the people who surrounded him, he responded to Aki as simply as possible by saying, "I saw my....my mother." Although Kido did not go into depth about what happened to his mother, it was plainly clear that it was mortifying. Surprisingly the boy did not grow too emotional. Perhaps he was bottling it all up inside, or possibly the last few months of solitude had taken an impact on the boys life. Out of curiosity, the boy spoke up again, "Could I learn this power?" Unaware that one of his family defense mechanisms was in fact a genjutsu.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXAki looked to Koukotsu and acknowledged his offer of transportation with a nod. Looking back to Kido she lightly rested her hand on his shoulder for a moment before retracting it and offering a smile. She was trying her best to continue to be warm and comforting to him. It was obvious that he had been harmed emotionally and mentally, at least, in the past. She would have to work with him to open up. For now it looked she had gained his trust. "You may most definitely learn the ways of genjutsu. It is an art of deceit and knowledge."

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:18 pm

xxxxx

User Image

The boy listened to Akis words very carefully as he returned to his quiet, shy self again. Kido had grown curious of these mind tricks known as genjutsu, for this small boy was unaware of the powers of any jutsu. Although Kido did not know it, his mother had tried to hid this boy away from the powers of a shinobi for whatever reason she felt fit.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXOffering him one more smile she ruffled his hair a little. Looking to Hiro, "I do have something I need you to do. As you obviously just saw, I need to make a trip to Kumo. So I ask if you can look over the village in my absence." Then suddenly something crossed her, Aki looked back to Kido, "I'm seeing big things coming from you.. you know, I don't think I ever learned of your name. Here let me formally introduce myself, Chiru Aki." She stuck her hand out for him to shake it.

EDITED

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:58 pm
||Erick Uchiha||
||S-Rank|Yellow Bladed Grass|Akatsuki||

User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image Erick was tired of waiting, he knew that nothing would be done until he went in. He sighed and stopped leaning on the wall and decided to walk in now. But the problem was that she was in the middle of something. "Uhhh...my Lady, i must speak with you before you leave." He said. User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:11 am
User ImageUser Image

XXXAki turned her attention to Erick as he entered and called for her attention. "Certainly, I'm all ears."

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:28 am
||Erick Uchiha||

User Image

User Image Erick looked at Aki. "I need to know my status here in the Grass Village, im just a S-Rank living here, but i don't have an official rank nor a specific job." He said. "I don't want to be a bother but i need to know." He stated. User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:50 am
User ImageUser Image

XXX"Teachers are always needed as well as those vowing to protecting the village. I want you as an official Sannin of Kusa to pick up at least one student to mentor while looking into keeping well being of the village intact." She spoke in an even tone. There was much slack to be picked up around the village. It would be helpful if those of higher rank could help in the training of the the new students while also looking out for the safety of the village.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:03 am
||Erick Uchiha||

User Image

User Image Erick nodded. "As you wish." He said. "And its probably better if you just assign a student to me so that i don't start going wild and finding Shoku and doing something bad to her since she already tried to kill me." He said out of breath since he knew he probably shouldn't have said that, but he didn't care at this point. User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:14 am
User ImageUser Image

XXXWith a long drawn out "Hmmm..." Aki looked about the room. There were two potential students already in his presence. However, it seemed like Kido may not be quite so ready to learn from others. Her nephew would possibly be the best choice. Even though she had promised to teach him, she wouldn't have the time to be his full time teacher. At least she could teach him the clan techniques. "Emilee, what do you think of learning from Erick-sama. For now at least. I'll still be your mentor in the ways of our clan, but I can't always be around to help you develop." She looked to her nephew to wait for his response.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

l_Valkyrie_I

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:51 am
User Image User Image
User Image
Emile[E-Meal] Chiru-Genin-Grass-Medical
Emile quickly turned to his his aunt as soon as his named was called out. He nodded at his Kage and picked up Frank the sick figure and rushed over to Auntie Aki and spoke."Well if you t-think he's a good teacher then I trust that he will teach me w-well." Emile spoke but only to the Kage not wanting the blond man to hear his stutters. Frank on the other hand was staring right at the blond man with his dot eyes and his line mouth.
(so this ---> ._.)

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games