Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:31 pm
" Besides if the Prime Leaders were to be taken out then the nations would be destroyed, no offense to anyone here but the Prime Leaders make up nearly all of the overall power of a nation, without them the celestials would clean out every last person with ease. " He said with another sigh. " Whether or not you have evidence celestials do exist and their power is beyond that of nearly every living creature, if you meet one then it's probably already to late for you. "

" A scene you say huh? So many possibilities all with the same result, I wonder which one we will ultimately pick. " He said with a smirk. He kind of liked this, the planning stage before their ultimate strike.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:49 pm
Kurai nodded, already thinking of ideas that would give Dulceri a reason to attack the people in Evermore, or New Shale. "How about kidnapping his kid and making it look like someone from New Shale did it?" he asked, thinking aloud. All it had to be was a scene right? That seemed like a big enough scene but maybe she had something else in mind.

Kenji nodded, already knowing that those were indeed Celestials. He had met one face to face. It was amazing he was even alive. "Alright but how are you going to start one?" he asked. He was absent for three years so he had no idea how much Shale had grown.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:28 pm
"It has to be bigger. It has to be on a far greater scale. His son and daughter." Ambrosia surmised. "It has to be his son and daughter. Kurai, you're a genius." Ambrosia looks over to Void and stands. "Do you have your assassins on hand? We need to go to New Shale. Soon."

~~~

"Easy. Wanna be in it?" Asked Dulceri. "It's not so much of a organization than it is a coalition. It's just the best of the best protecting from behind the scenes. A secret service so to speak."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:41 pm
Kurai nodded, smirking slightly. This ought to be interesting. "Alright, so who's kidnapping the kids?" he asked. He couldn't help but smile slightly at the fact that after three years of rest, they could finally do something. The momentary peace really got to him and he started going more soft than he should be.

Kenji nodded. "Alright, I'm in. I'll pop in every now and then with Amara." he replied. Although he was thinking about moving back into his old home until all this settled down, he'd have to ask Amara's opinion on that first.  

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:11 pm
Shatara turned to see Zephyr who she smiled at. "It's so great to see you again Zephyr" she stated looking at her friend. She could tell that her mind was fractured from her experience three years ago. "I made breakfast for you as well" she said pulling out a plate she had made just for Zephyr. Raspberry pancakes with orange and bananna juice with fresh sliced fruit and yogurt.

Amara looked at Kenji and Dulceri. "Well sign us up, If we can stop these things, I'm in" she stated looking at Kenji she smiled. "We'll stay here" she stated reassuringly.

Calisto looked at everyone and began to think as well. "Okay so we're kidnapping children? Have you thought about how you're going to infultrate them to even get to the children? Have you thought about if the children have developed powers of their own and what they are...they may be able to touch someone and kill them in an instance" she stated. "If you're going to do that we need to insue terrorism on Shale and Evermore, make real commotion and chaos if anything" she stated.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:20 pm
Kenji grinned and gave her a quick kiss. "Huh, I wonder how messy my house is after.... Three years..." he said to himself, not really wanting to clean the mess. "Alright, so do we have some sort of plan incase the celestials do make an attack?" he asked, facing Dulceri.

Kurai thought about that for a moment before relunctantly agreeing with her. However, he had his own replies. "Well, I can shapeshift into one of their people. The children are probably only around two or three years old. Incase you haven't noticed, toddlers are pretty easy to manipulate. Perhaps it isn't all that wise to assume this but if anybody else got a better idea, that'd be great. And if there were such an ability like that, war wouldn't exist in the first place." he replied. "Chaos is what we do best isn't it? That part should be easy enough. And I'm sure Void has enough assassins to take care of terrorism."  

Elricbrothers1144

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:20 pm
Zephyr tucked a few strands of her hair behind one of her ears and gave Shatara a small smile. "Thanks," she said quietly as she made her way to the table with a hint of the grace she used to have. After popping a grape into her mouth, she looked back up at her friend. "So, how's the little one?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:54 pm
"I'd think that because all Shalean male have been able to control Sand, then the offspring would be able to control Sand. Furthermore, his children, should he have more then one, should only be three. How much of there power can they have tapped into?" Ambrosia said to Calisto triumphantly. Even in the Celestial Kingdom, Ambrosia never truly got along with Calisto. "This is the reason, Calisto, that I was put in charge, but if you like, you can cause that yourself along with a handful of Void's assassins. I won't be going on this mission, so you all will capture the kids. It's between you all." Ambrosia sliced a square in the wall of Void's abode. She pushed the indent to let in fresh air and also to tell the time. "We move in the evening. About six hours."

~~~

"Thanks Amara. Also, how've you been? I'm sure that my brother here is a handful on his own. And has he gotten better with his powers? I want to see them a.s.a.p. Your's two if'n you don't mind." Dulceri gives his attention to Kenji after his question was asked and thought. "You know, forever once, no, I don't. I guess we're like lighthouses now. Just watching out for now. When something does go wrong, then we make our plans and move."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:04 am
((I'm wide awake and really have some rp in me for some reason))

Shatara looked at Zephyr. "Well Jean is a handfull, she reminds me more and more of Helios everyday" she stated. "Though I fear she has no real control over her ability swap, she's touched me a few times before and has even been able to make things levitate, something that I can not even do" she stated taking a seat next to her.

Calisto's eyes narrowed towards Ambrosia. She never really cared for her either. "Well I'm glad you have everything worked out Ambrosia, let's just hope this won't come back to bite you in the a**" she stated. She then thought. "So you're really going to push me back with an army full of dispensable people? So that's what you think I am? I am not to be pushed along like I am not as much apart of this like you are" she stated.

"I've been alright" she simply stated. "Actually he's made great progress as well as I" she stated. "Do you want me to show you now or would you like to go into the desert so I can show you" she asked Dulceri curiously.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:36 am
(I just wish everyone else felt the same way. Also, I think I'm going to enjoy the relationship between Calisto and Ambrosia.)

"You're a part of this Calisto." Ambrosia responded with a smile brimming with sarcasm. "It's just I'm a bigger part. You're going to learn to deal with it. You've had maybe fifty or more years." She turns around, her body outlined in the sunlight from outside, and continues,"You seem eager for this mission. I want the best results from you. You are providing the diversion while they're finding the kids."

~~~

"Hmm. I haven't had a good fight in months. The guards step up only to be knocked down. Sure, let's go to the desert. I don't any casualties you know." A competitve smile quickly spread across his face like the winds over the desert at night. "Let's get a move on shall we?"

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:04 am
Chyuta heard foot steps only a couple of feet away from the kitchen, when he looked up to see who it was his wife Zephyr stepped in the door, they have been married for basically three years now. He smiled at her glad that she came down today instead of it going up to her, when she went over and started to talk with Shatara he didn't mind for he was busy playing with the kids anyway making funny faces at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitsuki noticed his mother walk through the door and smiled kicking his feet back and forth while chopping down on some fruit. "Hey Mommy." He caled out to her before he started to laugh at he funny faces his father was making.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuri sat there listening to everything which was being said and nodded. "Well if thats the case you can count us in as well, it will take a lot to take them Celestial down, but there needs to be an offical meeting about this stuff so we can really see who in to help us." He stated calmly before hearing what sounded to him like a challenge from Dulceri and a smile appeared on his face and from the looks of things Dulceri was really planning to push them since the comment of casualties poped.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:09 am
Void laughed lightly at their arguing. " Well anyways my assassins are more then capable of both terrorism and kidnapping, However, I don't care how I want her to be kept seperate from this, I do not want to see so much as a scratch on her head, she is still my daughter and I will love her and Edward no matter what form I am in. " He said standing up from his seat, he was suprised at how much he truly cared. He knelt down to be eye level with Leanne. In her language he started to say. " Alright daddys going to send you to big brother and Avon alright? " He asked with a smile. Leanne smiled and nodded. Voided hugged her tight and opened a portal behind her made of complete darkness. She walked through and disappeared from their view. " Don't worry about her telling anyone our plan she's far to timid to do anything like that. " He said as the portal closed.

Edward's head snapped up when people began talking about a friendly sparring match. His eyes sparkled with anticipation but then he remembered the way he had acted before, he said nothing just stared off where Dulceri and Amara had gone.

Avon could see Edwards want to test his powers in this world. He Sighed and tapped his shoulder Avon suddenly started running after them he was lifted off the ground and began running through the air his shoes were glowing a very faint blue color as he did this.

Edward smiled and opened his wings taking after them he really wanted to try his powers while he wasn't mad, he just hoped things wouldn't get to out of control.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:26 am
((I know me too))

Amara nodded as she followed Dulceri into the desert, as Helios followed behind. She assumed that he would spar her then Kenji. As they approached the desert she stopped and looked at him, I am ready when you are" she stated.

Calisto's patience was being tested. "Ambrosia I am trying my best not to melt your face off...keep pushing me..." she stated with a hiss as she approached her. She then began to think. She could go an collect aura, she was starving and the powers she had in mind would come in handy if in case Ambrosia thought she could keep running her mouth like she was.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:40 am
Ambrosia kept a close eye on Calisto as she neared her. While she was not afraid of her, she knew that her strength was considerable even without the many powers she's taken over the years. Sighing, she turns to the outside and bathes in the sun thinking about Rosia back at home. The way Leanne was to Void was the same way that girl, although not her daughter, was to her. "I have to get them away from these people...six can't come any goddamn sooner...."

~~~

"Wait. We have other contestants." Dulceri said turning around. "Wow, even the kid is fighting. Times have changed I see...and Avon? Wow." Dulceri noticed Helios, but did not say anything because that was expected. He did welcome with a smile as warm as him. Looking back to Amara, Dulceri bows and takes off his shoes. "Ladies first, Amara. You know that."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:48 am
Calisto looked at Ambrosia as she heard what was said. She followed Ambrosia as she passed her looking into her eyes with a rage that could kill anyone with that glance. "Are you getting soft Ambrosia?" she asked. "I mean to be a big part of this plan...you seem to have developed a soft side..." she trailed off. "You know allowing emotion to get involved you'll forever be in pain" she said. Calisto knew just the right words to piss Ambrosia off. Soon, she would be on the hunt for three new powers,nothing more,nothing less.

Amara looked at Dulceri removing her kimono as a dark red and black ensemble was seen that complimented her figure. She smiled. "Well Dulceri over the years, I've learned that magma is fused fire and earth together, I know now how to seperate that as well as she stomped her feet as large mountainous pillars were formed, by the time it was done a small range had been created. Her eyes glew a dark red color as 4 golems the size of large buidlings were created hiding within the range. The darkness began to swirl around Amara as tendrils rushed towards Dulceri from behind, the front and underneath him.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games