Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:38 pm
Cy nodded and closed his eyes. He concentrated as he felt Krens energy surround his hands. It was familar and yet different at the same time.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:42 pm
"Good..." He smiled and kept a level bit on their hands. "So...try and control the darkness...tell me what you feel."  

Fighter for all

Kimmy Maktoum

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:43 pm
The black and white mouse sat on a window ledge, and watched the two with mild interest.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:44 pm
"It depends on what you want me to do with it. Ive used the darkness to hide in, to regenerate, and to turn into bats and the like."

Cy said gently

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:47 pm
"No..no...just move it. make it change shape...or make it shrink or grow larger." He smiled. "Simple things."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:53 pm
Cy concentrated his power and all around him went dead silent. The Darkness that swirled around his and Krens hands started to grow and shrink in size. It went from a small trickle to surrounding their entire lower arms in darkness.

"Ill have to admit if feels familiar but strange. With endless possiblities. Oh and i think we have a tiny little audience."

Cy said referring to the mouse on the ledge.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:07 pm
Kren growled. "Nothing, but my voice and the darkness..Feel it...keep your mind on it.'  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:15 pm
Cy followed his orders and kept his mind on the darkness. Cy concentrated again and pictured armor. The darkness swirling around their arms started to swirl around Cy's torso as well. The darkness took form and hardened into a black armor around Cys torso. It held its form for a few moments before dissapating and retreating back to his arms.

"I dont know exactly what you want me to do here Kren."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:18 pm
Kren smiled. "All this while...you've had me keeping it stable...now keep your mind on it. Keep on your hands." He pulled his hands away.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:23 pm
Cy nodded but when Kren pulled his hands away the darkness started to head up his arms and around his neck. It tried to invade his eyes, if he opened them it would take over. Cy clenched his teeth and focused on the darkness.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:25 pm
"Come on...you're strong." He said watching but not using his powers. "Don't worry. If anything goes wrong, i can reverse it."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:33 pm
The darkness receeds from Cys face, neck and torso. After a few moments the darkness dissapeared completely in a flash. Cy sighed and opened his eyes.

"Well so much for that..."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:35 pm
Kren smiled. "Actually...that was well. Most people the darkness would disappear instantly. after a few lessons you'll be able sustain the darkness...then comes summoning it."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:42 pm
Cy let out a small laugh.

"Im kind of surprised it didnt stay. Of all the things i can do.."

Cy shook his head still staring at his hands.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:44 pm
"Don't worry. It only comes naturally to me because...well i've had years of practice...btu once ya get it. It's like riding a bike." He stopped and looked around. "Well...We're Vi?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games