Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:56 pm
That made the two exchange glances, but it was Shiane who spoke up, "I will admit that I've seen my fair share of battles, but most of them were magic-borne. I am a Master Mage of my homeworld, but I am a Healer first and foremost. That is where the majority of my strength lies." she set down her spoon for a moment and then gave Alsti a glance again, whom nodded for the mortal to go on. "As for Alsti...she's even more of a Healer than I will ever be. It's more of her nature and blood. We will fight if we must, but our talents, magic and skills lie with that of Healing and protecting our own."

The half elf nodded silently, sipping at her soup. She was glad that the little garden Caly had set up had taken to the property so well. It turned out even better than she had expected.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:18 pm
Fasia nodded. It seemed like she'd heard the same calm, masterful confidence before... in the voice of someone she knew well. She looked up, eyes bright. "Maybe you can help me understand something. When my brother left home four years ago, he was gray. Gray like a seal. I barely met him a few weeks ago, and he was... ink black. It's been bothering me." She took another bite and squinted. "Someone told me it could be a Symbiote, a living thing. Do you think... he's in danger? Sound is the kind of guy who might get involved in something stupid for power."

((Yep, I'm getting spiderman-y. Maybe we could involve the Haunted Carnival. I might even be able to convince my brother to join with his character, Sound. Maybe. If he gets some action, lol.))

Fasia3

Distinct Dabbler

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:28 pm
((MArsel im just going to have Vince leave the grounds and set up in the carnival since i want to spice that up. Ill work on that post soon.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:17 pm
Once Vincent and Seri were done with one another Vincent redressed and pulled his powers back in. "I got a question Seri. I need a place i can go. Somewhere i can call home. A place that hasnt been claimed and that Caly wont bother me if i make it mine." Vincent asked Seri.

Animula and Nyx ran through the garden. One chasing after the other, and giggling the whole way.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:01 pm
Alsti and Shiane exchanged glances and then gave that some thought. "It doesn't sound like anything we've ever come across, but perhaps Seri or even Caly might have more of an idea." Shiane said after a few minutes. A small frown still creased her forehead seeing as she was still trying to think of some kind of solution. so far the only thing that came to mind that was even -close- to what the girl spoke of was possession. But even then...that wasn't truly what she was looking for.

Alsti still sat in thought as well and then lowered her spoon to the table to voice her thoughts, "I believe Seri would be the better choice...she's well traveled even compared to you Shiane." the green eyed human nodded as the half elf spoke. Alsti then continued, "I believe Seri is currently occupied elsewhere..but she should be free soon." a knowing smirk graced her lips.

Shiane blinked at first and then tilted her head to the side, letting the barriers around her telepathic abilities lower a little. A faint blush stained her cheeks and then giggled.

Seri lounged on the bed, watching Vince get dressed, nearly purring. Her eyes were half lidded, but were slowing bleeding back to the normal tri-colored state. As he spoke she had to pry her eyes away from his body and actually think about an answer. Although she was loathe to do any thinking at the moment she still purred as she considered an answer. (One part that was sometimes annoying about being part cat demon) "Well although Caly is in charge of all the Karaneshii territories, she has no idea what to make of one particular place. It's a bit out of her character sometimes. She's a little too of the Light for some of the very nature of the Haunted Carnival." she rolled over to her stomach slowly, her tail curling against his leg and had to push some of her hair out of her face. She paused for a moment and then added, "Perhaps that will be a place for you to make your own?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:17 pm
"They seek out dark, empty places. I'm sure there's plenty of those in this city." Fasia scraped her bowl and stretched her arms out, oddly comfortable. "Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking to get one for myself. I just want to see if it's dangerous." She blinked. "Let's face it, it's very unlikely that I'll get killed, but if it could control me, things would get bad. And... no one who hangs around me is safe."

Eyebrows scrunched, Fasia realized she was feeling more selfish than she'd ever thought she could be, willing to sacrifice anyone for her brother's safety. How much of that could they sense? Would they understand?

((My brother offered to join before I asked him... but he may be controlling his character from far away... or something odd like that. He'll roll in when the right time comes.))

Fasia3

Distinct Dabbler

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:02 am
Vincent thought long and hard about that. Running his fingers through his hair and his tail twitching in thought. "That sounds perfect." Vincent said finally. He grinned and advanced on Seri he pinned her and smiled. "Where is this wonderous place?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:47 am
Sulthena had secluded herself in a remote wing of the mansion. Even though she was blind, her previous adventure in exploring had led her here with not too much trouble. She frowned a bit, angry with the fact that Aeris hadn't come back for a bit. And even her foresight failed her when it came to the elven woman. Currently, she was sleeping, a feat that came hard to the Seer as of late. Odd dreams plagued her slumber, some good. The others seemed to rest of the choices of the others, and many ended quite badly.

A dream, of sorts, came to her in flashes. She instantly knew exactly who she was seeing. Aeris. Sulthena...Help. The elf sat up, quickly exiting the room she had taken as her own. She made her way to the garden, the only other area she had mapped out and scowled again. She whistled sharply, the two kittens wandering out from where they had been in the garden. Sulthena kneeled down, biting her thumb enough to drawn a bit of blood. She let it pool, before dabbing the kittens' foreheads with the sticky liquid. "Find Aeris. Now go." The felines seemed to nod before taking off, shifting form to that of a fully grown wild cat.

Now to wait.

(( I'm sorry for not coming back here for a while. But it's been sparingly that I've been able to stay on for more than long enough to check mail. ))  

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

TheAngelofMaliceandMizery

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:10 pm
I just realized I posted in the wrong area... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:05 pm
((Is he already part of the guild? If not just lemme know when he wants to join and I'll make sure he gets an invite))

Shiane and Alsti sat in thought for a few moments, but it was the former who spoke next, "I doubt anything you do would get us killed." she gave a slight laugh, "Been there, done that already. Shirien isn't ready for me and my people yet...but as for your brother, we'll help you in any way we can. though I do have to say again that this would more than likely be Seri's area of expertise."

Seri watched him still, enjoying the sight of him. When she found herself pinned again she turned enough to steal a kiss from his lips and call on her powers with darkness. As she pulled them into the shadows she said, "Perhaps we should explore. I'm sure if we head into the direction I feel a cloud of darkness and silence we'll find teh Carnival..." her grin was more than a little mischievous as she was soon engulfed into the powers she called upon.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Fasia3

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:47 pm
((Jaesae let him in, actually! Thanks anyways.))

Fasia nodded and rubbed her ear with her shoulder. "Let's go then," she said, in a low voice. She reached over the table, balanced all their bowls on her arm, and dropped them on the counter. "I swear I'll come back and wash them." After she opened the door and peeked out, sniffing the air, she glanced back to them. "I never prepare for anything. That's a bad habit.... But you guys, do you need to get anything ready before we head out?"

((Maybe it's a bit too early, but: exit to the haunted carnival))  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:38 pm
Alsti blinked. "Go? Go where? We've only just arrived on the Kanareshii grounds." She looked at Shiane and tilted her head to the side.

Shiane was a little confused herself, rising to her feet after the woman took their bowls when they finished, "Um..where are we going? I wasn't clear that we were leaving so soon."  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:06 am
"Hnn. lead the way." Vincent purred a momentary thought of not wanting to leave his children behind before he dismissed it. It wouldnt be for long he's just go and investigate. Vincent followed Seri into the shadows and to the place she had spoken of.

-to the haunted carnival.-  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces