Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:09 pm
Demios looked at Genya and laughed a little "Really Genya after everything you've seen you call that scientifically and physically impossible" He said. He then looked at Sydney "So are their more where Happiness came from" He said. He looked at Happiness trying to study her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:42 pm
((Heralds: Sydney))

Happiness stared at Genya, completely confused by the science stuff he was saying. However, when Demios spoke up...

As Happiness let out a giggle at what Demios said, Sydney closed her eyes in a sigh again. "Yes. There are more of my emotions running around Azarath..." Sydney admitted simply. "Fear, Sadness... Even Rage..."  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:32 am
Demios looked at Sydney and frowned "So honestly, should we be worried?" He asked crossing his arms showing he wasn't interested in beating around the book. "I'd rather know now instead of when we're in trouble" He said. He then looked at Happiness he had to admit she scared him a bit, she seemed to happy.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:07 am
Nova smiled and held out his hand as he touched ravens forhead lightly and closed his eyes as a magic symbol appeared on raven's forhead. " There you go i enchanted your body with flight magic. It will last at least 3 hours but after that its all luck I hope thats enough time for you to do your thing." said nova with a small laugh. Where raven was involved 3 hours would be more then enough time and nova fully beleived that.

Itachi remained in the air as he kept wasting whatever projectiles were sent his way with overwhelming heat as he fought back the urge to fly to amaya. He beleived that when this was all over if thomas remained and lucien was still following him that he would be killed by them and hoped that amaya wouldnt find the same fate as him. Still there was hope and he clung to that thought alone as well as thoughts of amaya as he kept up the attack of the missiles.

Zane stood on the beach as he looked at everyhting going on and cursed the sea for the problems it gave him due to his powers. He now raised his hand as the entire beach shook as he raised a massive wall of sand up over the beach to protect the other owls who were running defense from there as well. He then reached down as he focused his powers causing condensed spears of sand to shoot out of the beach and impale several projectiles destroying them as he wondered if the muddy sand of the sea could be used to wreck some ships as well or at least provide cover for the others of the little "alliance" of 3 teams.

( edited. )  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:42 am
((Well I have Nathaniel...who I can get to ask Armand about French cuisine... sweatdrop ))

The sensation of the magic now flowing through Raven’s body was very strange, it seemed to irritate the Quaking Owl for a short moment before it settled down “Thanks Nova” She patted his shoulder while seting her sight on the sky above.
It was almost as if the magic relied on belief more then Raven’s will. Flying like this was weird, but she would have to suck it up if she was to make it to where the ships were.

Almost the instant Raven was along side those who fought from the skies, and in sight of the ships, she was under attack from the bullets and the odd missile that the boats fired “What a perfect chance to test out my improved powers” she picked out one of the ships and smiled darkly before releasing a shockwave. The force was unlike any other shockwave that she had summoned, she could tell by the manner in which it had fired, the size, the strength, and the speed, that her ability had indeed been greatly improved. The shockwave made contact with the designated ship, which seemed to bend around the force before hurtling backwards. The whole battleship flipped and skimmed along the water, while large explosion erupted from inside the ship. Cries of terror could be heard as people were thrown of the boat or crushed beneath the metal debris. It did not take long for the remains of the ship to begin sinking beneath the sea “A watery grave…befitting for those who serve on these boats” As the words left her mouth, some of the ocean began to freeze up “Kojiro” She did not need to look for Kojiro to know that it was him doing this.

Raven laughed loudly to herself, she was very much impressed with her shockwaves power, all the while she defended herself from bullets. She was actually having fun with what she was doing. Though she knew she would have more fun right in the heart of the action. So she diverted her attention to one particular ship. She could see the blurs of two people fighting and knew who they were “Thomas”
Her body twisted around in midair as Raven plummeted towards the man who she wanted to destroy. “I wonder what his reaction would be…”

As Raven approached the deck of the ship, she sent a shockwave towards Thomas who was about to land a punch on Roulin. She had directed the shockwave directly towards Thomas, but the power at which the shockwave was, Roulin might find himself caught up with it. Not that it would bother Raven, hell she could be a complete b***h and sink the entire ship with anyone who was on board...if it was not for the fact that she wanted to see Thomas die “Now for the real fun to begin” With a simple swish of her hand, Raven was rid of those who dared to fire their guns “Worthless dogs should be drowned at birth”

As soon as Benkei reached the place where Nat was, Nat had taken a hold of the Shield Owls hand and once again copied his ability. He watched what Benkei was doing before following his lead. The ability was rather strenuous on the young Owl but he was going to give it his all.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:52 am
Lucien frowned lightly as he flew down towards Amara. He landed on the flying boat his frown soon turned into a smile. "Amara nothing would make me happier to do that. To spread across the UNS and make another team with you. However I can't. Amara he won't die. Not like this we need more time. I know the teams are all against him, but Roulin couldn't beat him. Dant and Che together couldn't kill him. No for now I will have to postpone your request. Trust me the more people who come after hi mthe more will die. I am slowly leeching his powers away." He held his hand over the side of the boat as negation began to form in a black liquid dripping out of the boat and into the water. "See? I will replace him as Death Owl. He has lost power because of this. But not enough, please Amara just give me more time. I promise one day this war will be over and then there will be nothig stopping us. But for now you must take shelter with the Night Owls. Thomas wants you dead, you are strong but without the Phoenix there is nothing stopping him from killing you." He placed his hand gently on her face. "Besides where would we be if somethign happened to you?" He let go and the boat began to descend back onto the water's surface, Lucien however wasn't. "I will finish this Amara, so until then believe in me." He said as the boat softly hit the water. Lucien turned his attention back up towards L. "Now, where were we? Oh right you were asking me rhetorical questions and avoiding the one I asked you."  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:05 pm
Roulin was able to redirect Thomas's punch and start a counterattack of his own, but before he could, he was dropped to the deck by an incredible amount of force. If it weren't for his extensive training with Lucien and Dante, he may not have able to lift his head high enough to look up. Thomas stood over him holding Raven's attack back, but he could not muster the strength to keep it from pushing him down into the ship's surface. Seeing that Thomas was able to keep Raven's attack off of him somewhat, Roulin grabbed his leg and placed a shockwave around his ankle. Oddly, he wasn't burned or anything by Thomas's liquid.

The sound of Thomas's ankle cracking and breaking was, to most, a horrible sound. To Roulin, it was symphonic. To know that he could damage the man was enough. Thomas was blown through to the bottom of the ship by Raven's attack finally and Roulin, feel literally crushed, stood up wobbily. His sights set on Raven who was stronger than ever thanks to his input. In the distance, a boat was burning atop the sea and the people on board were drowning, burning and furthermore dying. He couldn't chide her for she was doing him a favor, but this wasn't right. He dropped to the lower levels once again to deal with Thomas once and for all.

~~~

Moli looked back at the show that Kojiro had just put on. He swiveled and began to skate backwards exhaling silently, "Impressive." He noticed him weakening. Hopefully, that would'nt hinder the spree they were on. Raven had just destroyed a ship, he had and the Kojiro just did. Will too was having his way with the gunships. From what Moli could see, there were about seven to six ships left. On the island though was a ship that managed to slip past all of them. It was a carrier. On it were soldiers of the Russian army, a few tanks. APCs and riflemen. Of course this wasn't good. "Kojiro!" Moli called out to his partner. "Look! Someone needs to return to the island!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:04 pm
Kojiro looked at Moli and grimaced, he looked back to see the broken ice in created by the carrier, and footsteps on the crushed frost, Kojiro nodded,"...I'll hold them off! Be careful....I'll be back as soon as I can!" he called out as he turned on a dime, he began speeding towards the shore, realizing he was splitting up and would need to think on his toes. As he headed back towards the land he got a glimpse of one of the sinking ships, he saw the corpses and few survivors tying to escape Kojiro's attack, he felt a pang of regret, "...What...What am I doing?...This isn't me!...They....they are...dying....No....I can no longer hold back....they....." Kojiro shook any confusion as he headed to shore.

As one of the tanks got closer ton the mainland, Kojiro began rushing behind it.

"Frost Wave!"

Shards of Ice began surging upward towards one of the tanks and two APC's, ripping them in half, Kojiro slashed past a few riflemen, Kojiro then stood in front of the invading forces, instead of knives, he had been holding two bloodstained swords, Kojiro glared at them through his crossed blades,"....This extacy...this pain....is this the thrill of taking another life?....No!...what is this feeling...what's wrong with me?!" he thought frantically, before he could get an answer he was shot in the shoulder, only one of many as the barrage of incoming fire. As he defended himself with his blades, they began to crack, ice surged upward in his defense however it was not enough, rounds began to tear away at his body as they grazed them, some of them hi their mark, striking his body. Kojiro's hands began to frost over,"...I...I won't stop!" he growled as his blades grew in length and he lunged forward, unleashing a barrage of slashes taking down several soldiers. Kojiro then threw both blades towards an APC tearing through it quickly. He did not waste any time, he pointed another sword at a tank,"...Feral Sign!...Hyorouga!" he roared as he lunged towards it and pierced the front, and in an instant, a massive shard of ice erupted from the blade, piercing the tank. Kojiro jumped back, panting heavily,"...I'm...not gonna..stop...Not this time...I'll push myself to the limit...and then go even further..." he whispered to himself, looking through the wreckage for remaining forces.

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:27 pm
Meanwhile Zane joined kojiro in the batlte against the carrier turning into sand as he rushed through several soldiors leaving them as dehidrated corpses as he rushed for the main ship. Stopping not to far from the carrier he began to gather the sands all around him increasing the amount as he did so becoming a massive sand golem like thing as he focused the sand into one masive fist that was as large as the entire carrier. He then lifted it up and slamed it into the carrier to completly destroy it and stop the ruish of soldiors leaving it. " Kojiro get the stragglers i took care of the ship already. We cant let them get to town." said zane. He had heard kojiro's name spoken before and managed to remember it.

( ill post as itachi and nova after scythe posts as will. )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:51 pm
((Eh...well, if Nat asks Armand about French cuisine, then Armand can make food everyone and then there won't be any hunting necessary. Isn't that right? 3nodding

....lol. This post is on the Thorinagano brothers...))

((NPC - Genya))

Genya looked at Demios, who seemed to be laughing at the fact that he still called everything scientifically and physically impossible even after seeing other Owls with not so common powers in action. "Well..." he started, but then he noticed Happiness staring at him and then she giggled as Sydney answered Demios's question. "Emotions?" Genya blinked. "Embodiments of emotion? Why is that? How does that work?" The boy nudged his glasses up and rubbed his chin in thought. He was trying to make sense of the situation. "Hmm.....hmmm....hmmm....but if each of your emotions are in different bodies, won't they be unstable and not be able to think properly?" Genya added on to Demios's question of safety.

---------------------------------

((Fallen Phoenix - Benkei))

The Shield Owl's ability required a lot of strength and training because the ability was rather energy intensive since he was drawing stone from the earth to form massive barriers. Even with Nat's help, Benkei was tiring even more. He tried his best, but that shield was faltering. Zane's sand barrier was good as a double protection, but sand could grate and erode stone if the two rubbed against each other. While the offense was taking out a good amount of the enemy and projectiles, the defense was doing the same, and Benkei's stone barrier caught some of the missed projectiles. However, the problem with stone was that cracks weakened the overall structure. With so many projectiles, enough hit to make dents. Maintaining the stone and trying to fix it while keeping up the shield was drawing a heavy toll on Benkei, considering he was already tired. A couple of the cracks started widening and spreading on parts of the stone barrier, and finally, those parts began to shatter and break...

((I'm blank on Will for the moment. I'll come up with something... Lol.))  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:53 pm
Sibal lashed his arm out firing a round straight into the barrel of a tank's gun. There was a momentary pause then an explosion as it erupted into flames. His ears twitched lightly. Spinning around a tank shell slammed into his body the explosion that followed flared brightly then vanished in a plume of smoke. Several bullets flew from the smoke smashing into the tank's hull. Soon Sibal shot from the smoke his body the now stocky strong form it had always been. His hand reached up gripping the gun on one of the tanks he gripped tightly his hand crushing the barrell like a soda can. He spun around as the tank was lifted off the ground and sent flying as Sibal let go. He watched as the tank slammed into a wall crumbling soon after.

Anderson flew through the sky looking down at the ice covered shoreline. "Ice huh. Interesting." He landed on the ice there were soft lights on his shoes. He shot forward gliding across the ice's surface. The soft lights cutting through the ice's surface. He spun in a circle and slammed his foot on the ice a small segment holding up a small pavillion of soldiers colapsed into the now frigid waters. "Its a shame. They're only following orders." He stated with an almost sad expression. The dragon again shot through the ice it's body shifted and morphed taking the form of a monsterous squid like monster. It's body fell into the black waters. Soon seven massive tentacles shot from the ice grabbing the military weapons and flinging them like toys.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:07 pm
((UNS - Will - Hope this works.))

As Satan alighted onto another of his unfortunate targeted ships, another ship hurtled by the ship he was on in a bent form before flipping and finally exploding. Ah, Raven, you’ve finally joined the party. He laughed even as bullets rained toward him and the Russians on the ship stared at him. “Scared?” he smirked as he walked toward them. It seemed as if none of the bullets could hit him. “You should be, insolent peons,” he sneered coldly as he blasted more of the soldiers. Two fanged and clawed four legged creatures of black lightning (which could be portrayed as demonic looking) formed beside the Satan Owl and lunged for the other Russian soldiers, ripping them to shreds and tearing through the ship and those below. He would leave this ship to those two creatures. “What fools….” Again, he was forcefully restraining himself from literally blasting every single ship in the vicinity and using very massive wide range destructive attacks because there were other Owls around. He didn’t care that the Russians were only following orders. They had attacked Japan, and for that, they would die. He would leave the other ships to the other Owls.

Satan took to the air once again and headed for Thomas’s ship as he saw Raven and Roulin two timing Thomas. He smirked as he landed by Raven and looked down through the hole at Thomas and Roulin. "Oh, old Tom, you look as if you could use a hand or... leg."

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:12 pm
((Heralds: Sydney))

Sydney could understand why Demios was a little put out as to why she hadn't told them about Happiness and the other Emotions. But she hadn't felt any need to tell them about it... at least not until Happiness showed up. "As I said before, you have nothing to worry about. Rage is locked away and so she shall remain. The others are pretty much harmless as well."

"It's a secret!" Happiness interrupted as Sydney opened her mouth to answer Genya's questions about how the Emotion Embodiment worked. She had a teasing smile on her face as she shook a finger at the inquisitive Genya. Unlike Sydney, Happiness didn't have the limitations to her eyesight. None of the other emotions had Sydney's blindness either, so all of them could see perfectly fine.

Sydney's lips twitched ever so slightly as she fought the urge to frown. "No. They each are perfectly capable of thinking for themselves for the most part. It's simply a matter of keeping each of them in line."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:01 pm
((NPC - Genya))

Genya did not know that Sydney was blind, and he couldn't tell either from how she acted since her depth perception was good and she always appeared to be looking without a blank look in her eyes whenever she spoke to someone. She did seem a little detached, but Genya didn't really think about that deeply. "Pretty much harmless?" Genya looked at Demios and then heard Happiness. "Hmm... ohhh, secret? What secret?" And then heard Sydney again. "In line? Well, if they are your emotions , how can't you keep them in line? Hmm... oh, this delves into the realm of psychology!"  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:39 pm
Itachi destroyed a few more projectiles before curiousity took over and he yelled at armand so he would hear him. " Hey armand take over covering amaya alright im going to switch to offense i want to see whats going on out there up close. If anything happens to amaya while im gone armand your regret it." siad itachi sounding very will like with his threat and actually scarry as well. Being around will so much lately was starting to effect him and he didnt even realise it. He then took off like a rocket as he vaporized any other projectiles in his way arriving next to will shortly as he looked at the batlte going on so far. ' this is more of a massacre then a batlte what was thomas thinking by doing this?" asked itachi to no one in particular as he stopped to look at the fight between roulin and thomas again. He knew that whoever won the world would change and he wanted to see that change take place.

Nova meanwhile took to the offense wanting to make sure no ships went after raven or interfered in her battle with thomas. Using his power over metal he swung his arm as another ship was sliced in half as he forced it to split apart causing the 2 halves to sink into the ocean as he moved to the next nearest ship to deal with it as well a magic sheild protected him from bullets and he did his best to dodge the larger projectiles not wanting to test the limits of his magical sheild so quickly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games