Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:06 pm
Kirenai Yuki

XD just read the typographical error of "my priya" in the post.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:01 pm
Lord Hedo
Kirenai Yuki

rofl Whelp Zivva caught it lol you're committed now XD  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:16 pm
Kirenai Yuki
Lord Hedo
Kirenai Yuki

Then as a man, I will bare this responsibility rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:32 pm
Lord Hedo
Kirenai Yuki
Lord Hedo
Kirenai Yuki

Welp, there could have been a worse situation to have to bare responsibility wink  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:46 pm
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Kirenai Yuki
Lord Hedo
Kirenai Yuki

Welp, there could have been a worse situation to have to bare responsibility wink

Ack, don't even say it! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:59 pm
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Kirenai Yuki
Lord Hedo
Kirenai Yuki

I won't say anything, nut I will show this...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:18 pm
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Kirenai Yuki

emotion_donotwant
*tries hold back laughter* emotion_dowant
Whatever bro.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:26 pm
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Kirenai Yuki

emotion_donotwant
*tries hold back laughter* emotion_dowant
Whatever bro.

4laugh 4laugh 4laugh  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:36 pm
Phoenix347

Hey, random question but what kind of scene do you think would be cool for an epic anime-esk battle?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:56 pm
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347

Hey, random question but what kind of scene do you think would be cool for an epic anime-esk battle?

I think that would depend on a couple of things, the setting of battle (swords, guns, fists, magic/powers) the time (fantasy, modern, future) and the characters (burly man, spy fighters, catfight)  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:46 pm
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347

I think that would depend on a couple of things, the setting of battle (swords, guns, fists, magic/powers) the time (fantasy, modern, future) and the characters (burly man, spy fighters, catfight)

Medieval and guns, near future with group of trained fighters versus human like aliens with superpowers.
And go!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:50 pm
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347

Medieval and guns, near future with group of trained fighters versus human like aliens with superpowers.
And go!

Medieval and near future? I'm guessing that means it's a girmdarkfantasy setting... Fighters versus aliens, and guns & powers... I'd have to go with something of a raining, abandoned/ruined city center with gothic style architecture. This makes for plenty of cover base for the gun guys, while also allowing for plenty of stuff for the superpowers to destroy. The rain always adds to the setting of course~

This sounds like a warhammer 40k setting in all honesty, but it's still a confusing setting...  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:03 am
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347

And go!

Medieval and near future? I'm guessing that means it's a girmdarkfantasy setting... Fighters versus aliens, and guns & powers... I'd have to go with something of a raining, abandoned/ruined city center with gothic style architecture. This makes for plenty of cover base for the gun guys, while also allowing for plenty of stuff for the superpowers to destroy. The rain always adds to the setting of course~

This sounds like a warhammer 40k setting in all honesty, but it's still a confusing setting...

Whoops, meant to say "Medieval weapons" not Medieval setting. The setting is kind of like a small portion of Star Wars meets earth in a near future setting. But what you said dose totally sound cool, and so much debris in the destruction! : D  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:08 am
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347

And go!

Whoops, meant to say "Medieval weapons" not Medieval setting. The setting is kind of like a small portion of Star Wars meets earth in a near future setting. But what you said dose totally sound cool, and so much debris in the destruction! : D

In that case, still an abandoned city in ruin, although with a more open area, think a plaza, and light rain to make the setting but not too heavy to ruin the combat. Guns can be used with higher locations while melee weapons can be used in the plaza. The superpowers still cause massive destruction XD  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:27 am
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347

And go!

In that case, still an abandoned city in ruin, although with a more open area, think a plaza, and light rain to make the setting but not too heavy to ruin the combat. Guns can be used with higher locations while melee weapons can be used in the plaza. The superpowers still cause massive destruction XD

Hell yeah, that would still be awesome. What if it had to be outside of city?  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games