Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:32 pm

_____________| Emalie Saiko

29 | Female
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

T-chak! Emalie pulled the bobby pin out of the lock and stood up with a sigh. "These are quite some rustic locks. No surprise it didn't take long."
She took the door knob in her hand and gave it a twist. The door opened inward with Emalie following it's path before stopping just inside the room. Kurona blinked. "Feels kind of dark in here."
"You can sense light? Girl, I really do love you." Emalie chortled.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:05 am
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai was a little amazed at how Emalie was able to pick the lock, "Wow, that's great." she said, praising Emalie. She walked in when Emalie did and looked around before she began to wander the room. She nodded in agreement when Kurona commented on the room being dark, "She's been keeping the room dark lately...I don't know why." she said before walking over to the light switch. She flipped it on, but the lights didn't turn on, "Strange...is the bulb out or something...?" she sighed, "Ms. Tsuyoi can't seem to take care of herself sometimes." she said before walking over to a nearby lamp. She pulled the string that turns it on, fortunately, it lit up the room a little.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:51 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

((OOC: ))

Liya followed. Without a word, lightning and a fireball formed in one of her hands acting as a torch  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:16 am
[OOC: I keep forgetting about Lana...]

Lana Firanne(HEAD: [ON]/OFF)

Lana decided not to go with Wakai, Kurona, and Emalie, she thought her company wasn't needed for a task such as looking for a person's diary. She watched as they left for Tsuyoi's room, then looked back at Rosalie and Xero, "W-Well, if you two will excuse me, I'll...umm...go see what the kids are doing!" she said, standing up and walking out of the room.

As she was making her way up the stairs to where the kids were, she could hear them making a lot of noise. She decided to follow the noise, as it didn't take long for her to find the room they were in. She peeked from around the corner of the door frame, trying her best to stay out of sight.

other characters also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:32 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai looked towards Liya and smiled, "Hm, that should do for now I guess." She began to look around, "If my memory is correct, Ms. Tsuyoi's journal was dark red, nothing really special about its appearance." she said before opening one of the drawers. All she found inside it were unknown objects and techs, "What...are all these anyway...? she thought to herself, not wanting to touch any of the items since she didn't know what they were, or what they were for.

Odayaka's ears perked up, sensing a presence right outside of the room. She peered over to the door, seeing Lana peeking into the room, "Hm?"

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:46 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

((OOC: Major BUMP is this dead?))

Liya whined and started to shiver. She was getting really cold.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:57 pm
[ooc: No idea, I think Kurai's been too busy...or maybe they're taking a break from rp-ing, I dunno. But yeah, I'm starting to think this is dead. sweatdrop ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai looked at Liya, tilting her head, "What's wrong Liya?" Wakai didn't feel any sort of change in the temperature of the room.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:21 am

29 | Female

Emailed looked around the room. "This place looks a bit of a mess... Jaecen's doing, I presume?"
Kurona shrugged. "Just keep looking..."

(OOC: Eheheh... I'm sort of living in hell....)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:39 am
[ooc: Aren't we all though sweatdrop
No biggy though, I just thought this was dead is all... confused ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai laughed a little at Emalie's comment, "Actually...Tsuyoi hasn't been letting me clean this room recently." she looked around, "She said she wanted to leave it with as much evidence of Jaecen's existence as possible..." she looked down, scratching her cheek, "You know...so she knows that Jaecen really did exist." she said, looking at Emalie and Kurona. She continued looking around, "But, enough chatter, we need to find that journ-" she noticed something sticking out from under the bed pillow. She walked over to it and tilted her head before grabbing it and pulling it out from under the pillow, "Hey...I think I found it."

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:01 am

29 | Female

Emalie looked at the pillow. Kurona took a sniff of the air before overing her nose in disgust. "Ugh... This is Jaecen's room all right. The jock smell is lingering..."
Emalie shook her head. "Quit with the dramatics, Kuro. I can't smell a thing."
"Of course not. You slept in the same bed for how long?" Kurona grumbled.
malice nodded slowly. "Good... Good point..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:06 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

((OOC: I'm sorry about you living in a sort of hell, I just had to pull weeds from the stairs) ((which is all grass))

Liya looked up at Wakai.
"I'm feeling so many strange things going on. Like the area mom is in right now, that it wasn't supposed to be here or something."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:49 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

She looked at Kurona and Emalie, laughing a little at their conversation. She then looked at Liya whom felt something odd about the room, and nodded, leaning down so only Liya could hear...though Kurona would've heard anyway, "You have to remember Liya...Jaecen's existence was erased when he...perished. So only his family remembers his existence now...and a few others."

She walked over to a nearby desk and placed Tsuyoi's journal on it, then looked at Emalie and Kurona, "Okay...I'm gonna open it." she said to them before opening the book. She read it out loud to them,

-Day 1-
My hand is starting to hurt...I think it's almost that time of year again when my..."other self" gets active. I can't tell Jaecen about this...I'm too afraid to tell him right now. I love him, but I can't let him know that something...dangerous resides within me. What'll he think of me after I tell him...that's what I'm afraid of. For now, I'll have to endure this on my own...though, I'm sure Shinochi and Wakai will figure out what's going on with me...they always figure me out so well...

Anyway, I've decided to keep track of this...so I'll be ready if it were to happen again. First sign, my weapon summoning hand gradually, but slowly becomes painful. There's also a burning sensation in it.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:48 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

((OOC: having a good day so far , even though tornado threat was here, thank god for no twisters.))

Liya looked at Wakai as she leaned down to her to whisper. She didn't remember Jaecen, as if her memory was wiped of him.

"That's sad." she said

She tried to remember but when she thought of Jaecen, Jaster would appear. The two did look similar.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:32 am

29 | Female

Emailed read the page and looked at Kurona. She looked at Wakai. "Well... I think I see the reasons why you used a necromancer spell. Kurona, this might be too much for me to handle."
Kurona shook her head. "You're an Exorcist, though."

Erin looked at Nami before laying back down on the pillows that ere on the floor. Nami kept her hands on the controller as she played Ene again.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:18 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

((OOC: having a good day so far , even with poison ivy...new doc saw me today :3 ))

Liya yelped quietly. She felt her cheek. Blood was coming down. She had a flashback . She knew Eric was in trouble. She quietly whimpered  
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff