Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:59 am

"ATENTION, YOU BUNCH OF DUNG BEETLES!" Oroami walked casually into the academy "We have a new way of doing things, you will not just be learning how to fight but you will be taught to be brutal, ruthless, and wicked when fighting," oroami glared at them all.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:52 pm

"before we start, i want to say something" Kkenru stepped to the front of the class "from now on we are all tools, and our village is the user, the only goal of a tool is to protect and serve, without a master we are useless, the sooner we all realize that, the sooner we become what we should be, THE BLOODY MIST VILLAGE, that is what we are... we will no longer be rumored for brutality, we are brutality, we breed the finest and toughest ninja in the land, and we are all THE BLOODY MIST NINJA!" Kkenru takes his seat quietly and focuses on the sensei

Ryikk Nara

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:11 pm

"exactly, but its the blood mist village." oroami smiled as he watched the kids stunned faces "first i want you all to fist fight, lets say untill the opponent either gives in, or is knocked unconsious."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:40 pm

Okamii heard what was being said inside with her keen hearing. She quickly ran back and jumped onto the window sill, "Now this is more my style!" She looked around the class room, "So, who want to be my partner?" She asked the class.

510_RealityCheck

Anguish The Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:00 pm

From now on if you are given a order and you do not follow it...
you might be killed on the spot the mist is awakening now.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:02 pm

Appears at the window sill and watches the students. Who will be the weakest link. OH and whatever you do do not Godmod. I don't like them.... I can't stand it. This is an exapmle of a godmod:

{{Runs and punches opponent in face making him bleed and throws him back ten feet. Then I run at him and punch him in the guts spitting out blood. after I stab him in the heart.
HAHAHAAHAHA I win. you lose you dead.}}

Do not do that, allow the opponent to defend himself say something like this:
{{Runs at the opponent and does a roundhouse kick hoping to connect or
Runs at the opponent and does a roundhouse kick......}}
this allows the opponent to decide if he gets hit or not. Of course you cannot always say that you dodge the attack or block it, that will also be a Godmod. Allow yourself to get hit sometimes.

--Amada15--

marquis27

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:03 pm

marquis unstunned by their show of power says "dont ever refer to me as a tool. i am person not a tool,"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:11 pm

in mist all are tools to better the village thats what a ninja is...gah

Anguish The Avenger

marquis27

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:16 pm

"...i get what you mean...still yet we are the warriors that utilize the tools. not the tools themselves...tools are expendable. we can throw several kunai that don't hit...but throw yourself into battle and not get a hit your liable to die."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:20 pm

marquis27
"...i get what you mean...still yet we are the warriors that utilize the tools. not the tools themselves...tools are expendable. we can throw several kunai that don't hit...but throw yourself into battle and not get a hit your liable to die."
you should be willing to give your life without question to save the village..

Anguish The Avenger

marquis27

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:24 pm

"theres no doubt im willing to give my life for this village...but not so hastily...if i were to die for the village i would want to make sure my target suffers the same...you think you have time to train me in the hidden mist technique sensei?"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:28 pm

yeah ill train you. do you have am im system i usaly train with them its faster

Anguish The Avenger

marquis27

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:33 pm

((ya i have yahoo messenger...nile238...i could download aim or someother system if need be)) i like it..that should be quite a quick way of training.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:35 pm

marquis27
((ya i have yahoo messenger...nile238...i could download aim or someother system if need be)) i like it..that should be quite a quick way of training.
yeah ima add you on yahoo

Anguish The Avenger

Ryikk Nara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:56 pm

"let me put it this way, we are all nothing more than kunai to our village, if we don't have a village we are useless, thus we are a tool, i could care less if you are a human or a dog, everything serves a purpose and ours is that of a tool to our village, you can be a person on your own time" Kkenru said harshly, now hit me if you can
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games