Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17447 17448 17449 17450 17451 17452 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:05 am

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:26 am

WHO ARE YOU CALLIN PINHEAD.

Lol night all.

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:32 am

Oh and for anyone who hasnt noticed, there were 2 ore poses added to the Embryonic Vials From what I can tell.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:26 am

Hey Cult.

Super Cheesio

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:45 am

Hey Super Cheesio!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:39 am

Hopefully today I'll go to the store and get some MS points.

Gonna use it all on RB songs XD

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:52 am

Tonberry Crunch
Hopefully today I'll go to the store and get some MS points.

Gonna use it all on RB songs XD
I'd get some, but I need to get Motion Plus first.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:08 am

Okay guys.

Dream telling time.

This one was strange.

Me and Turtle were at a theme park [and we looked like our gaia avis] and we found this ride. It said that two lovers go on the ride and if they make it through their love is true or something corny like that. So we go on it. It was a rather interesting ride, too, because how you rode it was just strapping your arms to a plank of wood using velcro, and the plank would go around a track. You know, like a hanging coaster, but dumber. Now, the guy strapped Turtle in, but he did nothing to me, so I had to hold on to the plank. You'd think that would be better, but I fell off almost immediately and somehow ended up in this giant room. This guy came up to me and told me that I fell because I didn't have true love. I started beating him up and telling him that this was unfair because I wasn't even strapped in, because apparently that helps. So the guy tells me that if Turtle makes it through the ride she can come get me, but otherwise I'm trapped. He also said that I shouldn't wait because no one's ever gotten through before, and that you can get out if you find a new love. I was like "lolno" and started searching around the place. All the people that I could find were girls. They were all insane and wanted to kill me. They said that if they could kill me that meant they loved me. [lolwut >_>] So after a while I found where the guys hung out at, which was like a fortress built on the wall really high on the room. So I go in somehow and there's only like, five guys in there. I figure everyone else died. So, the fortress. It was made of legos, and the only thing in it was a TV and a N64. One of the guys [some fat cowboy dude] challenges me to a game of "Cowboy Mario". Now, I had NO idea what that was, but I decided to try it. But when the game started the guy started yelling at me for playing it wrong and jumped off the fortress because he was insane. Somehow he was still alive though, so I went down to save him, but I wasn't exactly GOOD at fighting so I was getting beat up by the girls. AND THEN SUDDENLY Turtle appeared and killed all of the girls and saved me because she got through the coaster. Then we went to her house and watched movies. The end.

That was longer than I thought.

Terara Drakon

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:29 am

*pokes the next poster*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:09 am

-Quirks an eyebrow at Kirby's dream-

Wow.
      Sounds exciting? xD

Le Chapeau

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:13 am

And also, god, I hate it when people read a story, don't like the ending, so PM you critiques telling you to change it.

"You need more romance in it."
      THATS NOT THE ******** POINT -Writes an angry reply-
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:16 am

Le Chapeau

Wow.
      Sounds exciting? xD
It was very interesting, to say the least.

Also, you have a story? o:

Terara Drakon

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:19 am

Kirbythecreampuff
Le Chapeau

Wow.
      Sounds exciting? xD

Are yo sick?
      Fever dreams are the best, man xD

And I do, I have a short story written in my free time.
      I had it set up so people could help me with editing and critiques, and I got one chick on my friends list (Because I never deny requests -_-) saying she didn't like the climax, and I got this other chick PMing me telling me she didn't like hte ending, it wasn't fitting for the story.
      Wtf...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:25 am

Le Chapeau
Kirbythecreampuff
Le Chapeau

Wow.
      Sounds exciting? xD

Are yo sick?

I had it set up so people could help me with editing and critiques, and I got one chick on my friends list (Because I never deny requests -_-) saying she didn't like the climax, and I got this other chick PMing me telling me she didn't like hte ending, it wasn't fitting for the story.
      Wtf...
Well, technically I'm always sick, I have GERD, but I have been feeling a bit under the weather.

*starts reading your story*

Terara Drakon

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:27 am

Kirbythecreampuff
Le Chapeau
Kirbythecreampuff
Le Chapeau

Wow.
      Sounds exciting? xD

Are yo sick?

Wtf...
Well, technically I'm always sick, I have GERD, but I have been feeling a bit under the weather.

*starts reading your story*

Whats a gerd? xP
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17447 17448 17449 17450 17451 17452 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games