Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:16 am
Yup, I can see all the special characters correctly.
If you want to see all the special characters a Windows computer uses:
Start => All Programs => Accessories => Character Map

Ivellias (Gods and Devils) and YFotM (Legend of Faol'Dara) will probably want their topics archives, so please try to contact them if you can Merlinic. The roleplaying in them is of decent wuality at least (though Legend of Faol'Dara did spiral into illiteracy).

Has anyone else gotten these two quests about Edmund, the Von Helson Sisters rising again, and brooches?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:26 am
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........it is supposed to be a secret! ninja

But yes, yes I have.  

Pandali

Xeroxer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:55 am
n.n! I finished writing a short-story. It's a girl by the way >__>

"If only his eyes could sparkle again like that..."

Outside on the porch, I look afar at the city lights, winking at me with pride and thrill. Redundancy of my sighs flow past my bitter lips, untouched lips yearning for another pair to hang on to. Hands cupped and a dull look in my eye, I remained in my place keeping the moon company and keeping the stars occupied with my wishes.

Thinking back, I realize the glorious days. Where my hands no longer were lonely, where my smiles were permanent and everlasting. Where the L-word wasn't tabooed from my vocabulary and the eyes of another reflected the same feelings that I am now no longer accustomed to. A time where time was ignored and where my needs were all summed up in one person, that Godsend.

Brushing off the lint of my jacket, I stepped out of the door, my love is now wordless and sings in my ears with a bassoon, saxophone and that mellow clarinet. The city breeze greeted me as I stepped out of my apartment on Maisonneuve, cool and gentle. More memories surged into my mind as I entered the downtown area of my sole friend. He was sweet, and kind. Funny as well, something that everyone man has, but his were wrapped in a grand and memorable package. Complimenting me for sincerity, speaking his views for the particular cause of teaching me. Danish-colored hair, emerald-sea color eyes, he was quite handsome. A clash of multiple origins shone through his skin and through his general cultured knowledge.

It wasn't until I decided to stroll down to the park. Gussed and dressed up for nothing when he had call me about a sudden meeting he had to attend. Fumed and having festering needs for him in my heart, I took each step with no direction. The park lights glimmered flamboyantly, overshadowing the feeble attempt of the summer fireflies. My gown was simple, a smooth charcoal colored, back less and small straps glued to my shoulders. An elegantl curtain revealing minimal cleavage down to the blossoming end towards my thighs. A true waste considering the only pair of eyes I would dare look back at was busy with something more productive than me. My heels were mounted high in the back and slid down to where my toes were, strapping them with leather and with a tight feeling.

Giggles from afar made me lift my head with interest and envy. Disgust and hate masked my tears as I cried out his name in surprise. His hands coiled around another b***h's horrendous bony fingers and his lips infested and intruded by her's. I ran that day.... my heels left in public and scars of my tears evaporated on the pavement. I shiver at the memory and shudder at my mistakes.

Flowers of meaningless apologies crowded my place. One by one, they lost their beauty, petals scattered across the floor cries and pain was absorbed by my pillow and my now cold hands, were fists of rage and regret. Two "r"s I detested with a passion.

From the letter I never dared touched before, but now remains crumpled in my coat pocket, read the following words:

I know you felt the same in the air,
for love was always present, always there.

Looking back, do you remember when,
our time never had to end.
the time where our love was true again.

I'm sorry, I gave into that temptation,
where I wanted something new, a change of sensation.

I know you saw me in the evening park, a secluded nature.
Giving away something you pleasured touching, another enjoyable feature.
My mistake, my regret, how can I take back time.
When it keeps playing in yours and my mind.

No sunshine, your absence makes my days rain.
I love you, my cure for all this fears and pain...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:45 pm
hey who are these sisters  

AlwynRowanwind

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:30 pm
*blinks* WoW.
6 levels within two days.... 8 to 14... I may try to get my hunter to 16 after i'm done cleaning, today...

I get to go to Tucson for 6-ish days, starting Thursday evening, so I most likely won't be on, unless I get access to a computer...
I get to hang out with really good friends, and start to not want to ever leave (again)...

Just warnin' you all ahead of time ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:54 pm
*Stabs curiosity* Death!! Now I'm out 1000 gold and have two blooddrop brooches that I'll never use and one black orchid thingy that I can't claim! ROAR!  

Electric Kool-Aid

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:54 pm
I have gotten the messages too, but Talon already has three of each brooch. No need for the mules to take part.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:57 pm
Indeed . . . made me wonder what the old items like the anti-gambino and anti-von helson signs might be worth. More than I thought.  

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:23 am
To complete all the iterations of each quest, it'll total 3k. I also did it for my mule, so I've dropped a toal of 6k. Those brooches had better be worth over 500g in a while or I'll be really ticked.

George Crux is Talon's mule. Are you just the Rainier_EagleShot account with a new username?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:05 am
I wasted 1500 gold on those silly things. I did the black orchid one twice only to find out you got the same thing. stare grrrrr. And I would use the black orchid, except that it hides behind my pandy pack.  

Pandali

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:14 am
I have three of each- the orchid brooch, and blood brooch. Figured "what the hell, why not?" and got enough for me and my two mules. I am curious to see how this all plays out.

And Yoder/yodre, yes. In order to prepare for Galvan II, I made my mule into as close of the charecter's look and name as I could make him. Unfortunately, the system would not let him be just Octave. Just as it won't let me change my username to what I want on this account because it is 'too similar' to others. If it isn't taken, why can't I have it?!? stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:42 am
I thought we weren't supposed to say anything!  

DarkScarlettVixen

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:32 am
Oh okay, Talon. That's annoying that it won't let you change your username.

Bah, it'll all be announced soon enough as a major Gaia plot event. I'm guessing that it'll essentially be like the Gambino [V] Von-Helson Sisters a few years back.

I find tattoos and all the different colors of ink interesting. The tribal sets are cool, as well as the color-unique tattoos. They need to make more sets of tattoos. While I'm only using tattoos on my mule, they're still fun to play aound with.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:09 pm
Xeroxer, that's a neat little story, though you switch tenses somewhere and though it makes sense after a bit that it's a flashback, there's no clear line. Other than that, it's great. :3

DTT, have fun in Tuscon! Hope it's not too hot down there.

I got one each of the brooches, then quit. I'm not dropping any more stupid gold on those things, in the marketplace they're worth less than half of what you pay for them. xp  

Cobalt

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:32 pm
Scarlett: Like anybody is going to stay quiet on Gaia about event items? blaugh

Yoder: Yeah. 'Talon' is so cliche that I thought to change the name to something else. Going on to the thesaurus I looked up 'Talon' and found several similar words . . . one caught my attention as Manus, derived from Magnus. I adore that name, and thought to change to "Magnus Prime", but it is evidently too similar to other names, and Gaia won't let me change it to that. crying

As for the Tats, to be honest, few are catching my interest. I want to collect the ink more than the tats. I have a set of black, and the green dragon set and that is about all that catches my interest.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games