Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Secondhand Joker -RP-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:01 pm
'Ello, both of you.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:12 pm
Welcome!!!!!!!!! =]  

Dagger1819

Kalade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:15 pm
My Name is Ashley, I'm 18 years of age, at least thats what that thing called a ID says. sweatdrop I honestly think its off by a few years. I can act older than I am, but then I act like a 15 year old. My mind is filled with the randomness of life. I believe that my friends have a bat signal that senses when im upset or something is admist cause they always seem to call around that time. I love Anime, Techno, DDR =], Raving, Music in General and this really amazing boy named Eduardo His music is awesome heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:15 pm
Heh This was soo random..Lol!

The name's Dark...(A.K.A thedarkone16)
I'm a 17 yr old boy who likes anime, videogames, and Drawing  

thedarkone15

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

thedarkone15

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:18 pm
Kalade
My Name is Ashley, I'm 18 years of age, at least thats what that thing called a ID says. sweatdrop I honestly think its off by a few years. I can act older than I am, but then I act like a 15 year old. My mind is filled with the randomness of life. I believe that my friends have a bat signal that senses when im upset or something is admist cause they always seem to call around that time. I love Anime, Techno, DDR =], Raving, Music in General and this really amazing boy named Eduardo His music is awesome heart

I challenge you to DDR..lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:20 pm
thedarkone15
Kalade

I would DESTORY you.. lol =] DDR is one of my addictions, the other being Techno.  

Kalade

thedarkone15

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:21 pm
Kalade
thedarkone15
Kalade

I would DESTORY you.. lol =] DDR is one of my addictions, the other being Techno.

Oh right...keep saying that to yourself..lol
I got DDR at home and on this computer..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:23 pm
thedarkone15
Kalade

*Laughs* I wouldn't. Maybe Guitar Hero.  

Secondhand Joker -RP-

Kalade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:23 pm
thedarkone15
Kalade
thedarkone15
Kalade

..Awesome.. I'm what most would call poor. We don't have that much money so i cant get DDR on the computer but i have been playing for a few years. I used to have it at home but then, my PS2 got stolen out of my friends car..so i have no more at home.. I usually just go to Adventure Park in My state and play there.. cause its the only place that has it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:24 pm
Welcome everyone!!!  

Dagger1819

Kalade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:24 pm
Secondhand Joker -RP-
thedarkone15
Kalade

sweatdrop I'm on like the beginning of hard level on guitar hero.. because i never ever get to play it.. I LOVE rockband.. Expert on Drums =]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:25 pm
Kalade
thedarkone15
Kalade
thedarkone15
Kalade

..Awesome.. I'm what most would call poor. We don't have that much money so i cant get DDR on the computer but i have been playing for a few years. I used to have it at home but then, my PS2 got stolen out of my friends car..so i have no more at home.. I usually just go to Adventure Park in My state and play there.. cause its the only place that has it.

Actually...Stepmania or DDR on the computer is free..seriously..  

thedarkone15

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

thedarkone15

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:26 pm
Kalade
Secondhand Joker -RP-
thedarkone15
Kalade

sweatdrop I'm on like the beginning of hard level on guitar hero.. because i never ever get to play it.. I LOVE rockband.. Expert on Drums =]

I'll lose...epically...
I suck at gutair hero or rock band...i can't even do easy good  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:31 pm
thedarkone15
Kalade
thedarkone15
Kalade
thedarkone15
Kalade

Actually...Stepmania or DDR on the computer is free..seriously..

Not when your laptop your using has parental controls that your step m other forgot the password too and the only account not locked is not an admin.... =[ so i can't download anything.. honestly .. i have to use AIM Express to get on messenger  

Kalade

Kalade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:32 pm
thedarkone15
Kalade
Secondhand Joker -RP-
thedarkone15
Kalade

I'll lose...epically...
I suck at gutair hero or rock band...i can't even do easy good

and.. about Stepmania... I love it when i used to have it and maple story... i liked the song rice and curry cause it was so ridiculous it made me smile. =]  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games