Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:54 pm
[[ KUSO NEEEE! D< Did Kya-Chan die? SHIN DE MASU KA?! gonk OH, no wait. biggrin YAAY KYA-CHAN WA IKITERU! YATTA!]]

[[ Hiss-sniff. Make Klaash and Lilli rp or somehting, MAKE LILLI HEAR WHAT TSSHYEIAH TELLS KLAASH! :3 Next post kthnx. ]]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:14 pm

"Klaash!" Tsshyeiah addressed her little brother, knocking on the door to his room with a knuckle. [[Maybe Lilli's like in the closet or somehting? xDD ]] Klaash turned towards the door, "Tsshyeiah-Neesan?"

"Yes, little brother, it's me." She said in a rather impatient voice. "I have some important news for you, so you better open up."

"Wait a sec," He replied, jumping up from his desk and walked several steps forward to his door. It was his older sister Tsshyeiah, who sadly was old enough to be his mother. She was a little over 20 years older than him, but to Vampires, that is little age difference to creatures who can live for easiler over a century. She was dressed different that she used to and her scarlet hair was loose. He blinked, rather surprised. He was glad that Esloleiar wasn't hanging around her like a shadow, like he ususally did. "What's the news?" He asked, staring his sister in the eyes.

"Well, it concerns your marriage." She started.

"Marriage? But Lilli said--" His sister cut off the rather confused Klaash.

"Not with Lilli."

"What do you mean 'not with Lilli'? I won't marry anyone else but her!" He was now starting to get angry, but he knew well enough not to anger his sister, or there would be unspeakable consequences.

"I mean, there is an arranged marriage for you. A marriage to Melanni, Lusain's younger sister. She comes from a far more prestegious line that Lilli does. I've never even heard of her family! She probably came from humans. I have no problem with you being friends with Humans who have turned Vampire, but will surely not marry one."

He grit his teeth, "Why, Tsshyeiah?! I've never even met some Lusain by the name of Melanni!"

"So? I'm sure that because she's a Dhampir and a member of the Lusain family, you two will have lovely children together. Hmm?"

"I don't want to!" He screamed at her face. Her anger started to boil.

"'I don't want to'? Do you actually want me to be angry? Be glad that I actually treat you like my brother sometimes, little Klaash. Your mother was a demon whore that my father fell in love with only after he impregnated her! You are a b*****d, yourself, KLAASH! And you WILL marry Melanni Lusain or I shall decapitate you myself!" She screeched at his face, giving him a swift slap to his face, her long nails penetrated his skin lightly, red beads of blood formated. He kept his mouth shut, grinding his teeth inside his mouth.
" And why are you so angry, Klaash?" She asked, laughly slyly. "I know of the things you and Lilli did. I know that she has bretrayed you for some b*****d Yuzuki boy. Then she comes to say sorry, and now she's pregnant with your child! Ahaha!! Even your own child is a b*****d. How shameful! If Father were alive he might've even disowned you. Be thankful I'm sparing you from your shame! " She took a deep breath in.
"And who's to say you won't like Melanni? She's a nice girl, and quite humble, I don't think you'll even get into a serious arguement with her. She'll sit faithfully by your side and love you, unlike that Lilli woman." She turned her back to him, only her face turned towards his, "So then, I leave you to your thoughts that you will have a wife soon." she smiled rather wickedly, shut his door, and left.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:32 pm
[[Hiss-Sniff? lmfao. Tsshyeiah has POWAHH!!! twisted
H'okay so...Like maybe Tuesday has secret affair with Keita? YAOI!!! -squee+fangirl explosion- Brokeback Mountain....]]

Tuesday blushed.
"Keita..." Tuesday helped him in taking his pants off. his belt hit the floor and made a Klank! softly. Tuesday stood in only boxers.
Suddenly there was an awkward tension between them.
"Keita...It's okay." Tuesday said, unzipping Keita's pants. He slid them off.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:00 pm
Lilli had hidden in the closet as soon as she'd heard Tsshyeiah knock on their door.
Lilli sat in the closet, listening to every word Tsshyeiah had said.
Tears formed in her eyes. No.. Klaash can't..
Lilli waited until she couldn't hear Tsshyeiah's footsteps any longer.
She opened the closet door, Klaash was right outside it.
Lilli fell into his arms, sobbing.
She could hardly speak through her tears.
"Klaash.. what am I going to do without you?" Lilli sobbed.
Her abdomen was fully rounded now.
She'd give birth in more or less than a week.
---------------

Keita felt strange..
I just feel strange because.. I mean I was just making out with your brother.. and now you.. sure you sure this isn't too rebound? And. how do I know you aren't just... using me? Keita thought to him.
Keita shrugged, and climbed onto the bed.
He smiled, crawling under the blankets.
Suddenly, Tuesday was in the bed, next to him.
Keita pulled him close, so they both were on their sides. Keita rolled ontop of him; his knees straddled Tuesday.
He caressed Tuesday's face, and leaning in, toward him Keita kissed him.
He loved the feel of their bare chests together.
Keita felt his breathing getting heavier.
He felt exhilarated.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:25 pm
Tuesday smiled.
Keita I would never do that to you... Tuesday thought to him, kissing him deeply. His hands held Keita against his body. Another moan escaped his lips at the feeling of their bodies together.
Suddenly there was a knock at the door.
"Tuesday...? Are you in there? I have to talk to you about something..." Daisuke's voice was muffled through the door.
"s**t. Yeah I'll be right out! I was taking a nap!!!" Tuesday yelled. He got up from under Keita and went searching for his clothes.
Another knock was heard. Tuesday opened the door in his boxers.
"Hey I'll be right out okay?" Daisuke nodded.
"Wait is someone in there with you?!" Daisuke forced the door open.
"NO! No one is in here. Just me!" Tuesday said and shut the door. He locked it behind him. Finally Tuesday got his pants on, then he struggled with his shirt. Keita remained on the bed, covered by a sheet.
"Keita...I'll be right back okay?" Tuesday had his clothes finally on. He wlaked over to Keita and kissed him passionately, tempted to stay with him forever.
"I promise I'll be back." He said.
"Keita...I love you." Tuesday said before walking out the door.

Daisuke and Tuesday walked outside. It was in the afternoon.
"Well..I just say talk to him okay?" Tuesday said, his head in the clouds.
All he thought about was Keita, nothing went through his head.
Keita, Keita, Keita.... Tuesday sighed.
"Tuesday? Tuesday are you even listening?" Daisuke asked, demanding his attention.
"Oh yeah! I can understand your problem...Just talk to him okay?" Tuesday said. Daisuke nodded. Suddenly Bou burst through the door.
"TUESDAY! AMANE IS GIVING BIRTH!!!" Bou yelled. Tuesday jumped up, the past 2 hours he had forgotten all about his previous life...With Amane. He ran into the manor. Bou led him to his room, Amane was on the bed.
"TAKERU! Where have you been! We've been looking for you everywhere!!" Amane said, Tuesday kissed her forehead.
"I was outside." He explained.
"Amane...PUSH!" Bou yelled. Amane yelled and grunted.
"Okay! Good Amane! Come on!" Bou said.
"OH MY GOD." Bou said. Suddenly it felt like a great weight was lifted off Amane's shoulders. She sighed with relief. Bou brought over a beautiful baby girl. She was already washed.
"Yuuka..." Amane whispered.
"Here you go! Tuesday...I have to talk to you now." Bou said and Tuesday followed her outside.
"Amane..." She paused, tears filled her eyes. "Amane is going to die Tuesday. She's too weak." Bou explained. Tuesday's eyebrows knit in confusion.
"What? No...No...She can't. That isn't what happens. She's supposed to live. And-and-" Tuesday's voice cracked.
"Tuesday calm down...Please." Bou pleaded.
Suddenly a pang of guilt hit Tuesday.
Keita... Kiryuu whispered.
"NOOO!!!" Tuesday roared and pushed past Bou.
Lilli... Kiryuu said inside his head. He needed to talk to Lilli. Tuesday knocked on her door.
"Lilli...Lilli...Amane...She-S-" Tears ran down his face. He collapsed to the floor, sobbing.

A baby was crying in the background as Bou covered Amane with a white sheet.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:50 pm
Sat up in the bed. It had been awhile since Tuesday had left.
I wonder what's going on... Keita thought. He was growing tired of sitting.
Keita sighed.
He got up from the bed. He loves me, eh? Keita thought to himself.
Keita picked up his clothes from the corner of the room where Tuesday had kicked them, out of site from a person at the door.
Slowly, he slid them back on. Before leaving he'd slipped his shoes back on. He closed the door behind him...
-----
[Um.. I'm going to let Abby post real quick before I Reply.. okay?]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:58 pm
[[ xD I'm scanning and all I see is "AMANE IS GIVING BIRTH!!!" xDDDDD LOL.]]

"I don't know," he replied, Wrapping his arms around her. "Don't you forget that I'll always love you, even if I marry this Melanni woman. Your child will always remind you." He smiled, almost feeling like he'd cry. Why couldn't I do anything? Even if Tsshyeiah kicked me out of the house, Lilli could have come with me, and we could be a family. But I was too much of a coward to say anything....

"I'm so sorry I'm putting you through all of this," His voice was shaking a little, but he tried to remain strong. "I promis...I'll never stop loving you...!"

[[[ Ta-dah! xD ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:59 pm
Bou had already cleaned everything. Amane lay in her bed, a sheet covering her.
"Yuuukkaaa" Bou cooed. Tears hit the baby's head as it slept.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:21 pm
Chexia [[his hair is now officially silvery-white. biggrin ]] opened his eyes softly, looking out of a window, deep in thought. His mouth was open, only slightly, lost in his own memories. He was sitting on a large windowsill-like object. There was a large window at the end of one of the numorous amounts of halls in the Hellsinious household. There were no curtains on this window, he liked it that way. He was so oblivious to his surroundsings, that when Lusain tapped him on the shoulder, he didn't notice.

"Chexia!" Lusain said a little louder than he usually would have, trying to break his friend out of his trance. Chexia turned around, looking at Lusain with a somewhat puzzled expression. "What?"

"So this is where you've been for most of your stay, hmm?" Lusain sat down next to him on the large bench-like afixture, also staring out of the wall-sized window as Chexia also resumed his gazing. "Tsshyeiah-Sama does indeed have some extravagant tastes in furnishings, doesn't she?" Lusain asked, his gaze focused on what was beyond the window. They were relatively high up, near the 12th floor. He could see petty human houses in he distance, only recognizable by their lights and how farmy the places seemed. Like peasants they were.

"The landscape is beautiful here." Chexia changed the topic, not seemingly fased by anything else in the world. "Maybe that's why the first Hellsinious's decided to live here."

"One can only wonder, since they are all long dead..."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:27 pm
Lilli shook her head.
"You don't have to be sorry, Klaash, It's not your fault." Lilli said.
She pulled her face toward his, kissing him.
After a minute she pulled away.
"I'll always love you Klaash, not matter the circumstances." She held him tightly around the waist. Her stomach made it difficult to hold him.
She smiled, wiping away the tears that had escaped her eyes.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Lilli could hear faint crying.
"Wha-" Lilli mumbled. She kissed Klaash again before pulling away to get the door. It was Tuesday.
"Lilli...Lilli...Amane...She-S-" Tears ran down his face. He collapsed to the floor, sobbing.
Lilli shook her head.
"My goodness, Tuesday. What's happened?" Lilli asked, concerned.
She helped him up from the ground, hugging him.
He sobbed onto her shoulder.
"What about Amane?" Lilli asked, rubning his back, comfortingly.

[Sorry gaiz.. g2g]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:18 pm
Tuesday sat against the wall. He choked on his tears.
"A-Amane...She-She-Died in childbirth." Tuesday spat it out. Fresh tears ran down his face. He covered his face in his hands and sobbed into them.
"Y-" He hiccupped. "Yuuka is still alive. She's perfectly healthy." He said, trying to calm down, but he felt Kiryuu on the verge of controlling him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:01 am
Lilli put a hand over her face.
"She's dead." She whispered. Her voice was barely audible.
"Yuuka?" Lilli asked, sitting down next to him.
"That's a lovely name, Takeru." Lilli said. She put her arm around him. His head rested on her shoulder.
"Takeru, I know it's hard. We've all lost quite a few people that we love and care about. But that's what life is like." Lilli thought for a moment.
She sighed.
"Like my motto goes 'Vida del puto' you know what that means?" Tuesday shook his head.
"It means 'Life's a b***h.' I guess we just have to look her in the face and take it. There's no taking back the past."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:07 am
[[LAWL. xDDDDD]]

Tuesday felt like a little kid who had lost his favorite toy.
"Klaash is getting married to Melanni right?" He asked, his eyes vacant.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:20 am
[Er.. Pretend Lilli closed to door when she went out into the hall.. k?]

Lilli bit her lip.
Tears slid down her face.
She nodded.
"Yeah. Tsshyeiah has set up an arranged marriage for them. Appearantly I'm just a stupid little hoe from a family no one's heard of." Lilli said.
She wiped away her tears. She tried to be strong about this, not to cry.
"Takeru.. please, help me through this. I'll end up killing myself otherwise.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:28 am
Tuesday hugged her as they cried for a while.
"Lilli..." Tuesday said and hugged her close. "I will always be here for you no matter what. You might be 'some stupid little ho from a family no one has heard of'...But I'd say otherwise. You are the nicest person that I have ever met. You are beautiful in every way and don't let anyone tell you otherwise." Tuesday said, hugging her.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games