Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:34 am

Sheesh...
:/
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:11 am

Well I went in to the repair shop. they said that it was their mistake, and they are only going to charge for the part. Unfortunately its still $150. Ouch!

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:18 am

Remember everyone, the dice game is just waiting for a winner. smile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:10 pm

Hey, guys. I was curious because I got to thinkin' about it when I went to the event page about nicknames, but kind of nicknames are you guys called outside of Gaia?

Personally, I don't really have many nicknames from college... but I had some from high school. Oddly enough, my most common nickname in high school happened to be "Chainsaw."
I'm pretty sure that was because I can mimic the sound of a running/revving chainsaw pretty well.

I think I was also called "Camo-kid," too, since I liked to wear a US Air Force jungle camouflage BDU jacket to school every day... you know... the old school kind before it was digitized.

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:23 pm

Thanks for all the love and support, guys. I really needed it.

The strangest thing happened... I was getting gas and saw a couple walking their chihuahua and I remarked how cute she was... they begged me to take her, because they were headed from Florida to Mexico and wasn't even sure if they could get her across the border, plus she wasn't handling the trip well...
Her name is Bella (pronounced Beya) which means beautiful in Spanish. I kid and say that must be a joke cuz she's not really that cute... more like fea (ugly)... but maybe that's just because I am comparing her to Silly. It's so weird... she HATES men! Any time any male walks in the door, she goes nuts barking. I can't figure out how she knows if someone has a p***s or not. rofl

Anyway, she's a puny little thing so I'm trying to fatten her up. Any ideas?

As far as nicknames, I didn't really have any that stuck. I did get called cat for a short while, after getting in a cat-fight with some b*tch at school, but it didn't last long since she was the one pulling hair and I was punching. That's what happens when you're raised with all brothers. xd

Hate to hear about your car problem, Hazumu... not exactly something you can live without, so you're stuck between a rock and a hard place. Hopefully, that'll be the last of your transportation problems for a long while! Seven years sounds like a good stretch. Good Luck!!!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:25 pm

Scent. Males smell different than females... we omit different pheromones. Men have a more... aggressive or dominant vibe to them than female, and it can cause some less confident or shy dogs to become uneasy and defensive. I don't remember what Cesar Milan says to do in that situation... as I don't watch the show... it's only on when my Mom watches it. Plus, we've never had that problem with our dogs, because we would have disciplined them for barking at somebody.

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:03 am

Mmmm -- mighty fine noses.. although, I wouldn't envy having very sensitive smell *was stuck in a lecture theatre with poor ventilation* @_@
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:46 am

My parents dog Zak, was a very protective dog. If you were family you were perfectly alright. Even if you were a relative he knew and you were ok. If you weren't family and didn't have a connection he was very wary of you.

My car is working really well now. I got it all fixed and running again. Yay!

I never had a nickname in school. I was hardly even noticed, you don't need nicknames for a ghost. smile

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:38 pm

pheromones... that's an interesting theory. She is quite irritating and weird with that though. I try to do the Cesar "shhht" but nothing stops her barking until I pick her up. I keep trying to get her used to the guys that are here frequently by putting her in their lap once she's settled down, but she still makes a bolt for it as soon as the opportunity to escape opens. Like Hazumu's dog, at least I feel like she's protective of me, even though I don't think she'd put up much of a fight if I was in actual danger; but at least she makes a good alarm!!!

Poor, Pie! We're going to have to start wearing those surgical masks, with all this flu going around, especially when crammed in with a bunch of other people. The doctor office really creeps me out!

Yeah for Hazumu!!! U got ur car back! How are you doing,... getting around with only one arm and one leg? xd
A ghost, huh? Somebody must have been actually doing their school work!

Did you go to a big school with alot of people?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:22 am

I went to the secondary High School, it only had 1400 students. My graduating class was 495. Which led me to graduating in the top 10% of my class, at number 49 with a 3.76 gpa.

As for my car it is running great, and with a peg leg I hobble around pretty good rofl It did put a serious crimp on the money I was saving for the Faire this weekend though.

remember the mad libs smile

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:14 am

Wow this place is now deader than a door nail...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:35 am

Yeaaaaaah...
I'll have to work on that.

I can't help but wonder what Chainsaw thought of Zombieland???

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:05 pm

Thats what I thought when I saw the commercials for that. Jinkies-everytime I think or see zombies I think Chainsaw now! xd
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:05 pm

xd Me, too!
Sedo... you should share some of your pics in Show & Tell of u and you're friends at that movie!!!

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:07 am

Ok, I realize Hazumu & I are the only ones who have voted in this new poll, so I'll leave it up for a while.

But I kinda feel like going on a bit of a rant. A little feed back would be awesome...

Why is it, when ever a "romantic" occasion comes up, the plans almost always include going out to eat!? Is it just down here in the South? I realize some foods are comfort foods, and some foods are supposedly aphrodisiacs, but how romantic is the act of eating anyway? It's just a necessary action required for life.
I have been exercising (ok, not regularly, like on a schedule or anything that structured) and eating smaller portions, picking healthier choices... in short, dieting since Thanksgiving; and I am finally basically down to my "ideal" weight.

Today, is our anniversary, and he wants to go out to eat...
A beloved Uncle just died and the whole family is getting together Saturday with everyone bringing stuff to... eat.
Birthdays... let's go eat!...???

Isn't there anything else to do?
cry
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games