Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:55 am
Quvietous's body began to twicth violently as the liquid began to dissolve at an alarming rate into his eye lids his little body began to leak sweat like a tap as the boyd began to get used to the changes. He began to whimper slightly as his dreams took a slightly dark and unwelcome turn for him. Unbeknown he was being cured of his ailment.

'We need to make sure everyone get's on from now on in, for triplets sake, do you want them to be bought up in a world of violence and conflict, they deserve more than that and you know that, we may one day leave this world and you'll be on your own, let's use this time to give the pup's a good life' Robin said slowly trying not to partonise him to much and offend him.

'We could find out, I doubt anyone would panick if we went missing for a couple of hours' BB said slowly, it seemed like a good idea, I mean they wouldn't be going anywhere until the mornning so they had all night to be together with each other all alone, it was going to be more amazing then a zombie robot marathon.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:58 pm
Raven was unsure what to say. She wanted to say yes, but they were on a mission, which meant that they needed all the rest they can get to be at full strength the next day. In the end, she finally consented to her desire to be with Beast Boy. "You're right."

Odysseus watched the small pup with emotionless eyes. He felt bad that the pup had to suffer through so much to get healed, but a small thrill of delight also flew through him at watching a wolf being in pain. It didn't matter that the pup was to join their family, the innermost feelings in his head would still delight in seeing him tortured.  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:00 am
'We can do it later I guess, I mean we need to get dinner ready and stuff..' Beastboy said slowly taken aback by how long it had taken her to reply, maybe it wasn't such a great idea to use such a bossy tone, he'd probaly come of like such a jerk to here now, what a great boyfriend he was starting to turn out to be...

Quvietious's subconcious realsesed a disburbingly chilling yelp of pain as the fizzing died down and the liquid slowly began to vanish from his eyelids, it seemed the worst part of the treatment over as he breathing slowly reutunred to normal as the anchor of fatigue dragged him deeper into the ocean of deep sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:03 pm
Raven felt confusion rush through her. "Okay," her usually monotone voice held a note of disappointment. She turned arond and lifted some wood with her powers. "This should be enough for the rest of the night."  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:14 am
'I guess,we better get some food then, because I refuse to eat the innocent animal animal they mindlessly slaughtered' Beast boy over exagerated as he tired to desperately move on from his first love humilation was Raven, how did he ever coop when he was almost shoot down by Terra. He'd just have to suck it up and realise that it wasn't the over-dramatic end of the world he thought it was.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:40 pm
Raven rolled her eyes, but she was glad that Beast Boy was still acting like himself. She mght not realize exactly why he had changed his mind about going out together for a few hours, but she did know that he was acting more dispirited than usual. "I'll help you find something non-animal to eat. These forests always have berries growing somewhere."  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:58 am
'Cool..' Beastboy trailed off slowly, for once in his life he couldn't muster up a witty comeback in such a dior situation, even when they faced certain peril he managed to whip up something amazing, but now thier was nothing, his warehouse of ideas was bare of anything worhty. What had happened ?, 'I saw some bushes back thier maybe thier was something we could use their ?' he said slowly hoping speech would somehow revtilaise the convey belt of ideas.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:23 pm
(( I am back. I am sorry for not posting for a while, its just because I've been real busy. ))

Gemini's ears went up as she heard some growls coming from the bushes near by. Something wasn't right and she can smell sabors near by. She even smelled something else too.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:58 pm
Electra was still in her two legged human look form. she began to stroke Quvientious softly on his furr. "There there," she cooed softly. "I'm here, I'm here," she said soothingly. She started to be more close and likes the pup more. She grew on him and she didn't want anything to happen to him now.

Blaise listen to what Robin had to say. At first he found it barberic but then understood even though he didn't want to eathier. He looked away from Robin and towards the sky. When Blaise looked back towards Robin he said with a sigh, "Your right. Even though I would so much rather that my young would grow with me and whats left of my pack. But they can never grow up here anymore. Robin, you must take all the children of my pack, including Gemini. Take them back to Earth with your pack. Raise the three as your own, like you did with Gemini. I only did what I did earlier with Gemini because I am furious with her."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:37 am
Blaises words hit Robin like a snowball below the sub zero mark. It wasn't if he'd come to love the pups in such a short time it was just three children would be difficult for teenagers who were already sturggling to keep the crime surge at bay, he knew they'd raised Gemini but she was already a young girl, three children just seemed like an impossilbe feet for them. He wasn't prepared to expose three young children to a world of danger and vile charcters ready to unleash a torrent of unspeakable actions on them just because who cared for them. It also unfair to take them away from their real parents with no way of seing them again. It seemed selfish to take them away from the world they were intended to life in. Everyone deserved a parent. 'We'll talk about this when we get back Blaise, we should concentrate on the mission' Robin replied slowly devoid of any trace of emotion. It was a struggle for the words to come out slowly and sound like he was declining his offer.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:46 am
Adonis noted Electra's stroking, clearly she'd bonded with the pup, good it worked well with his plan, if the pup felt like he belonged it made him much more suspectable to his plans. Yet deep inside his ego their was little twiinge of guilt, noticable but didn't demand a response. This was for the great good. The Sabors would recieve supremacy other this land as how it would belong. No more would those wolves take and abuse this land by attacking miserable teens for other worlds.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:10 pm
Wait! It wsn't sabors she smelled, it just smelled like sabors because it had their scent on them. Instead it smelled like a bird but mix with a human scent. "Grrrrr!" she growled softly. Gemini then started walking towards the cave's entrance.

Zeta watch Gemini and said in confusion, "Gemini?" Then she smelled it too. "What in the...NO!" "Gemini stop!" yelled Zeta.

Gemini heard Zeta's voice and stopped once she reached the entrance. She looked to Zeta and asked, "What is it?"

(( I'm going to add some bad creatures now but they can be played by nybody. ))

Starfire watch the two pups eat their meals. Then her ears went up once she heard something in the forest. She stood up quick and began to sniff the air. "Grrr!" she growled.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:06 pm
"Very well," as Blaise agreed. It was a good thing Robin didn't pay attention to the whole that Blaise was furious with Gemini thing for Blaise would rather not explain it to her. "Well, lets go," he said as he threw the kill on his back. Blaise then thought about his wife Swiftkill and remembered how skilled and beautiful she was. He then looked up to the sky and said, "Oh, Swiftkill my love."

Electra then notice that her father was still in the room. She than transformed into her cat form and just lied next to the boy. Electra stared to her mother and remembered how motherly her mother was when Electra and her litter mate siblings were young.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:39 am
Robin towed behind him, his words seem to have stopped Blaise in her tracks. He knew his answer left had many holes in it which would be surely picked and turn open over time, but was it was the best he could give for the moment. For now their efforts should be concentrated in resucing their lost pup for the evil clucthes of the Sabors.

As Spider-robin slipped back to the camp site shirking his assingned task to strech his limbs in a more..creative manner swining from branch to branch performing methodical sommersaults as soared briefly through the air, despite the wind whislting a beatless tune in his ears he heard a rustle, it sounded delibarte as if it was made by some kind of living entiy. He halted his skiv briefly landing crouched on mossy yet stiff branch.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:15 am
'Erm what is it Starfire ?' Scott asked bolting upwards preparing for an incoming attack, he wasn't a confident fighter in wolf form so it was better to stay where he was, it seemed that the others were much more adapt at utlising the various abilities of their of wolf forms. In the back of his head he hoped somehow Sirius had found his way home and had evaded capture of the Sabors.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games