Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:23 am
Hiro walked into the cafe and sat down at a table in the corner. he ordered a class of water and sat in silence as he drank slowly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:01 pm
Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku came to the cafe and sat down and waited for someone to take his order. Riku was contemplating on what actually to do next as he looked around the area for an idea, Riku hadn't really been doing much for Kumo as the original reason he had come to Kumo was to get info. Then after a short while a lady came and took his order as Riku smile to her though his brain was racked with uncertainties of everything, as she left Riku just let his head rest on his hand with a sad look on his face.

Riku took his food and left heading to the gates.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I will live to the fullest."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:01 am
User Image

Zephyr walked into the cafe and stood by the door waiting for Yuno.
"Somethings" he said pulling a card out his pocket. "Are not what they seem-desu." He continued as he twisted it and they seemed to turn into needles.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:03 am
User Image

Sindenky walked into the cafe as well, he didn't really care for what was going on. But it was something to do, and he still had his 'order' to spar with yuno. Sindenky took a drag of his cigarette, and dropped some ashes on the floor.

User Image

Sindenky

StalkDaNight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:07 am
User Image

Yuno

Yuno walked into the cafe surprised that Zephyr got there first.
"What are you planning oh genjutsu expert." Yuno said in a sarcastic tone as he went to the bar of the cafe.

"Bottle of sake please." He said as a bottle was given to him and he poured some.

"Why should I be contend to lead one squad, when I can control the whole world, Zeramaru?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:10 am
User Image

Sindenky nodded to Yuno, "mind if i have some?" he asked with a grin, gesturing to the sake. Sindenky had not drank that much, but he was trying new things being in a new village and all.

User Image

Sindenky

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:13 am
User Image

Zephyr smiled then gave out a chuckle. "He's your student-desu?" he said holding back some laughter as he sat with Yuno.
"Well he is already smoking so drinking wont be a bad influence." Zephyr said twisting his arm and the needles seemed to become a card again as he placed it in his pocket.

"Yuno you just poisoned a kid and not killed him, you are even here with him?" Zephyr said moving his hair showing both of his eyes, usually his hair covered the right side of his face.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:19 am
User Image

Yuno

"Go ahead." Yuno said drinking some. His face smiled in a strange way as he cracked his knuckles.

"He has the same bloodline as me." Yuno said implying something with his words. "We obviously cant kill him while this is going on but we can make him stronger." Yuno's tone was still strangely grim as he said the words.

"Why should I be contend to lead one squad, when I can control the whole world, Zeramaru?"

StalkDaNight

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:23 am
User Image

Sindenky was not sure what Yuno meant by his words, but poured himself some sake. He bowed a bit to show his respect, and downed the drink, it burned his thought as it went town. Sindenky made a sour face and coughed a bit, setting the cup down, liquor was not for him. Sindenky looked at Zephyr, "nice to meet you, I'm Sindenky." he said in a strained voice to to the sake.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:56 am
User Image

"Hello there. Zephyr Payon, weird name I know but I changed my original name found the word Payon in some strange book." He said smiling at Sinderky.

"You very well know Zeramaru cant handle any more students... not until each one of us already becomes Chuunin like you." Zephyr said as he poured his own sake and bowed. "I dont really drink but sometimes its fun-desu." he said as he had some.

AB_normal_U

StalkDaNight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:59 am
User Image

Yuno

Yuno frowned, apparently Zephyr wont cooperate. "Well I see. I'm going to go see Zeramaru now." Yuno said as he left some money on the table and stood up.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:26 am
User Image

Sindenky was interested to meet Zeramaru now, he had heard a lot from the people he had meet. He stood up, bowing to Zephyr, "it was an honor to meet you,m hope to see you again." he said with a grin and pushed his glasses up a bit. He waited for Yuno to leave and followed.

User Image

Sindenky

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:32 am
User Image

"The feeling is mutual." Zephyr said smiling wide. Zephyr was now waiting for Anzu to get here and he will explain a grander plan.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:54 am
User Image

Hyuuga Anzu

Anzu followed Zephyr to the cafe and saw him sitting with Yuno. She sighed and then sat away from them but grabbed the bottle of sake first.

There's a killer inside us. You don't have to deny it; We were created to be that way.

Makito_Suzine

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:57 am
User Image

Zephyr sighed and then bowed at Yuno as he sat next to Anzu.
He crept near Anzu and rested his hands on her shoulder. "Take the armor off. I had no actual buisness I know you are always worked up lets just relax-desu." he whispered into her ear as he loosened her shoulder plates.

((You are a thorny girl... armor ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces