Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:19 pm
Aro metatora
(look bub i was posting when she was already done so i did`t see her warning so don`t come at me with that bs.)

(And that my friend put me over the edge, notice the reference to all of those who posted prior to her warning. Also seeing as banning anyone is beneath me I would however enjoy to see you in the guild police custody following your next ooc post in this topic. This is your warning.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:43 pm
(JUST STOP...sen you just said you were goinna kill anyone who occ.....well arnt you doin that now?)  

pyro hasu

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:27 pm
((No I didn't I said I would alert the guild police..my oooc is a result of you and your comrades ignorance towards my warnings now before this results in anything you will all regret in the future let this be the end of it.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:51 pm
((Wow, *sigh* Look Sen, Aro take awhile to post, so when neko posted her post, he had hit submit AFTER she posted.

Everyone just chill out a go back to what your doing.
OOC arguements should be brought to the clouds Chatroom.))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:09 pm
Sen of the WInd
Hearing the kage's voice caused a jolting reaction from kintama resulting in the unintentional and painful banging of the back of his head against the wall. Groaning he swung he pivoted around the corner entering the office. His right hand seemed glued to his head a s he tried to surpress the knot he knew was soon to come. He had dropped the toothpick in his mouth and using his left hand had replaced it with a lollipop. Having now surpressed the knot and beginning to maintain his composure he sighed as he combed his spiky hair with his fingers. "Raikage-sama...." he paused as he removed his hand from his head and slowly slid each into their respective pockets. "I wish to be trained, I know the genral agenda. Report to the academy and so forth...but is that reallly necessary to learn three jutsu?" he asked impatiently. His eyes slanted as he took on a more serious tone. "I am more than ready for the titile of genin, and I wish to obtain the chance to prove this to you."

Rahenno looked up and smiled. "So you think your a cut above the rest?" He taunted. He seen this attitude before from many ninja before the kid. "I'll be the jugde of that, meet me at the training grounds and I'll test you." He said turning to Pyro. "Hey.....Where exacly have you been, you packed up and left..Then shot a fire ball at me." He said moving his silver hair from his left eye and looking into Pyro's, serching for an answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:20 pm
Kintama sighed. What had he gotten himself in to? he thought. Why hadn't he just went to the academy? The boy turned leaving the office. "on my way." he spoke as he ran from building. The sounds of his feet against the floor as he ran echoed down the hallway fading as the distance between him and the office grew. Rapidly clearing the steps the boy ran with a steady pace and controlled breathing as if it was second nature...howevre everyone has their limits and he was rapidly approaching his own.

xLytez

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:44 pm
"Rahenno I wasnt in the mood and i just had to get away for the moment..." pyro said as he looked down "and that fireball wasnt aimed for you it was to who you were fighting.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:10 pm
The clone facial expression change. "Well, you missed....horribly." He said recalling the fact that he aimed the fireball at the gates  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:17 pm
"well your alive now and that's what matter's" pyro said looking out the window  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:43 am
Blood knocked at the door and said "May I come in?"  

Bloodfang23

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:12 am
Rahenno looked towards the door and yelled, "Come in." then turned his attention back to Pyro. "So what is it you want?" He asked as started to stand up now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:37 am
User Image
Chen Quan
Chen Quan – Student of Cloud

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

((Ok...this is going to be epic lol))

The white haird boy at the gates made his way over to the kage's building. Even though he had no idea where he was or what this building was, he could sense that it was of signifigant importance, so he decided to come here first. His blindfolded face looked scared as he groped around blindly for the door, and knocked on it twice.

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

iZann

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:17 am
Sypher dashed forwards just barely missing the blind child and rammed face first into the door nocking it off its hinges, he quickly got up and dusted himself off looking around the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:39 pm
"what a guy cant chek up on his cousine?" pyro asked smilieng  

pyro hasu

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:09 pm
User Image
Chen Quan
Chen Quan – Student of Cloud

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

The boy yelped as a massive wind knocked him off his feet when Sypher ran through. He had no idea what just happened, but the only thing he knew was that a powerful person just came into the building, in a very flashy way.

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games