Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Detachi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:06 am

Detachi waned to stay with his Gennin, but he had a mission to acomplish, and Ragnossa would be safe with the nurses. So, he ran to fire country...
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:07 am

Test Subject 196 O
perkydemonofdoom
Reiko jumped down off the top of the gates, landing in the spot her clone had been standing in. She straightened up. "What were you saying?" she asked.

"I can fix your eye problem....I have two extra eyes here and I want to help you by giving you one of them. I can surgically put it in too if you need"

He said smiling softly but determined as well. He showed her two veils

((You're not a medic nin Test...))

iZann

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:33 pm

Syn flashes threw the gates as a massive gust follows behind him.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:26 pm

Tai would be possibly seen jogging out of the Village gates, carrying a large sack that he had hanging over his back. Within the sack would be all sorts of supplies and things Tai needed for his trip. As Tai finally passed the last guardhouse, he would look back at the Village and wave.

Nebulosis

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:12 am

ricardo.demon
A sound of spliting air filled the space around gates, normally the voice would have been just slight wind but..... This was something totally different. There was a flaming kunai coming right at Mikyo (mind if i use that name when i type targes?) the kunai was coming from direction of lighting country, though that was not important.

((no one is supposed to know that Mikyo is back. it just looks like him... stare ))

The figure looked ahead, seeing the flaming ball that was a kuni. Instead of catching or taking the kuni, he simply moved his head to the side and the kuni flew right by him. "Cloud...Village..." A low moan echo from his chest as he moved away from the Konoha region to follow the trail that the metal object flew from.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:48 am

((Thats why i asked could i use it when i type targets. I mean like saying "kunai flew at random guy who looked really like Mikyo" thats kind of hard.>_>))

Kami was instantly behind the man, as the kunai made it possible to use Hiraishin. Though he got something else to do now.
"Blah blummers. Well we will meet again." HE said and toke another kunai. After few secs he plunged it back to the direction he had came from. He was instantly gone.

3Rton

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:54 am

((you do know he's at the Cloud Gates now...))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:00 am

((Thought so, which is why i didnt try to attack anymore xD))

3Rton

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:50 am

iZann
Test Subject 196 O
perkydemonofdoom
Reiko jumped down off the top of the gates, landing in the spot her clone had been standing in. She straightened up. "What were you saying?" she asked.

"I can fix your eye problem....I have two extra eyes here and I want to help you by giving you one of them. I can surgically put it in too if you need"

He said smiling softly but determined as well. He showed her two veils

((You're not a medic nin Test...))

my friend...my demonic sword grant me unique powers by the comsuption of souls XD
ASAPVincent rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:06 pm

Name: Dathew
Village: Leaf
Equipment: Kunai, Shuriken
Reason for visiting: ...
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks):

ASAPVincent

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:41 pm

Akira walked out of the village with four toads. "Well doesn't this look wierd to the 5th degree."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:00 pm

Name: Katsuro kinjo
Village: N/A
Equipment: Gourd full of 10 gallons of sand, basic ninja tools
Reason for visiting: training
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks):N/A

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:36 pm

Akira walk back into the village after his mission.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:59 am

syn passes threw the gates as he disappears into the darkness

SynysterGatesRules

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:08 pm

User Image ///°/// K A Z U O ///°///
"The power of my crystals is shown through my strength."
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo runs up to the gates and stops his cloud headband flashing in the sunlight. "I've always wanted to see this place..." Kazuo takes off running through the gates.

User Image
"My eye represents the color of my crystals..."
User Image
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games