Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Ricky stepped forward "This is maddness" He said to Keliah. He knew she meant buisness. He turned to Kessaris "Kess head to Tensu I'll catch up okay" He said. He knew Kess needed to get there and he figured maybe he could slow her down a bit.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:19 pm

"Fine..." Kessaris said as he looked off in the direction of Tenshu. He turns his head to Ricky and smirks. "If things get to out of hand, I want you to contact me. Don't get in over your head." He closes his eyes and instantly teleports to Tenshu only meters off from a massive meteor. He looks at it and crushes it with a mere thought and continues in looking for Zephyr.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Keliah looked at Ricky. "And you his lacky...you see he doesnt care for you at all, you're just a weak scapegoat" she said, attempting to cut with words. She looked at him. "YOu have one time to back down..." she said.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:30 pm

Ricky shook his head "your wrong I'm not his Lacky I'm his friend and I stick up for my friends...and I know Keliah isn't doing this because Keliah is kind and caring and would never want to harm a friend" He said. He frowned and looked at her "Keliah I don't want to fight you but I will if I have to" He said. He put his hands up ready to fight in some form.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:37 pm

Keliah laughed. "You and your ******** speeches" she said as she extended her hand as the pressure increased around them and she shot a flaming vortex around Ricky. "Die" she said with a twinge.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:42 pm

Ricky looked at her not hiding his fear "Keliah stop this please" He said. He lifted his arms and drew mositure from the air making it rain to put out the flames. He then altered the weather using the natural environment to make a sand storm and a tornado around her. He knew it wouldn't do anything to her but he had to stall her. "I doubt I stand much of a chance against you but I want you to know I don't blame you for anything that happens to me" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:53 pm

Daphne nodded and looked at Marcove, then Kendal. "I say we wake up this one..." She poked Marcove and then went to the infirmary, putting Alyss on a bed. "Is there any way we can wake up Marcove?" She asked, wanting to know answers badly.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:23 pm

Keliah looked at Kendal. She smirked. "you didnt even listen to Amiea when she was here" she said. She then looked into the sky as the clouds began to turn blue. The wind picke up as she began to fly. She then summoned the water from the nearby beach to extend. The necklace she had was glowing a light blue. The water was forced upon Ricky with enough force to have the potential of punching a hole through steel.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:49 pm

(You put Kendal)

Ricky frowned as he felt the water crash onto him. He flew back he used his weather abilities to create enough wind force to move the water. He took a moment to catch his breath. "Why are you doing this" He said. He manipulated the wind to lift him up as well. He sent a major gust of wind at her.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:54 pm

((Lol sorry Masta...))

Keliah flew back into a wall of the palace as it began to crack. The left side of the building began to crumble, the ruble falling on Keliah. A few seconds passed before the ground began to quake as the fire from the phoenix force pushed it off of her. She looked at Ricky. She then began to manipulate the water in his body constricting it, and as she did that, she began to freeze the water in his blood.

Amara looked at Alastor. "Are we almost there?" she asked.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:01 pm

Ricky felt the cold begining to sneak on him. He tried to move but the constricting water and cold made it nearly imposible. He tried to manipulate his body temperature to heat up but it was obvious he couldn't compare to her power at the moment. He plumeted to the ground and crashed making a small crater from impact. "Amia I guess she was right I didn't learn what you said" He said faintly struggling to stay concious. He forced himself to lift his hand creating a lightning storm around her as best he could. He tried to stand but his body was in too much pain. "Keliah I wish I could have helped you" He said. His last thought before he blacked out was a projection that was a little cut ~Kess...he...lp~.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:03 pm

(Rho. Is there anyway we can wake up Rho.)

"Yeah." Dulceri loomed over Marcove and held his nose and mouth shut as if to suffocate him. After wheezing and twitching, his eyes shoot open, red and bloodshot from lack of oxygen. He sits forth and looks at the two about to attack. He realizes them and just stares.

"Oh, you two. Listen, Shale...there was this large meteor and it hit and knocked us all out....I understand okay? You're talking to the wrong one though Rho. Daphne is the one who wants to speak to you.

~~~

"Yes." Alastor responds lightly. "Choices. Go in and talk, or just start up now? Hmm. I want you to stay out here Amara. When I contact you, well, mow everyone you see down." He looks at her and winks. "The Residue awaits." With an easy, pretentious strut, he walks up the L'eausian model steps into the main foyer scalping three other guard along the way.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:07 pm

Amara nodded. "No problem, you know how to reach me" she said to him.

Keliah smirked. She looked at Ricky, she would take his aura but she felt she didnt need it. She looked towards the sky where Kessaris was flying to. She then ran off the ledge and flew into the air with great speed. Her hair rustiling in the wind. She then used fire to propell her faster, once she was closer she threw 15 orbs of fire at Kessaris.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:17 pm

Kessaris let the wind blow through his hair as he cruised the air to Tenshu, but when the voice of his friend echoed in his mind, he stopped immediately and looked back. Kirasek, whom he had not to fully merged with deemed Ricky unecessary, but Kessaris didn't. He won. He closes his eyes and mutters to himself curses and complaints as he begins to teleport only to be stopped by Serenity. He spun, rotating the spheres in adverse directions. He stops, looks at her and asks,"Where's Ricky?"

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:21 pm

Keliah looked at him as her hair began to ripple in the wind. "Oh I dont know" she said smiling at him evily. She looked at him. "Oh okay, that was too easy you cant throw back a massive heat wave" she told him, but did nothing. She looked into the horizon as a swarm of locust were coming towards Kessaris. Keliah had used this power for the first time.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games