Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Mr Nerdy xP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:34 pm
Robert laughed and linked his pinky with hers. "I swear to you I will not run...and if I do you have my permission to kill me." He said unlinking his finger and giving Kaline a friendly hug. He smiled.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:36 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylans eyes remained closed. Ravin was close to him, like really close. And she was biting at his neck. He opened his eyes. Okay, no skin breaking yet.
His eyes slowly shut again as she ran her hands down to his thighs. He smiled as she squeezed them. Oh goodness.
Ravin then bit into him, like actually bit into him. Dylans eyes shot open and he inhaled deeply. "Ah," He squeaked, the feeling was running through him. It was slow at first. But he could feel something changing.

||ill be slow. research paper. ): ||
||so, pain or no?||  

samanthaualani

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:39 pm
User Image

Kaline smiled, mostly a real smile, and said "Then I give myself no permission to kill you" As she ebraced him back A human friend. She thought to herself for a moment, spending time with him only made her human self want to come out.

She twirled around once, then pointed at him "Well this is your first Vampire friend too!?" she tilted her head and stuck her tounge out. "Oh...and the nights over ,so I guess you have to go home.." her head dropped only annoyed, as her arms cross.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:40 pm
[[Sorry I'll need to reply tomorrow bed time for me crying ]]  

Mr Nerdy xP

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:44 pm
||maybe a little at first. As he's changing, I think he should feel sleepy and pleasant.||

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My love," Ravin murmured against his skin, running her hands up and down his thighs. She made reassuring sounds in his ear. "I love you, Dylan. You're with me. I will never hurt you, my love."

Ravin's heart fluttered with excitement and love for him. She slowly lowered her face to the same bite wound from before. Ravin sunk her teeth in slightly deeper this time. She tasted his blood. Sweeter than the sweetest nectar. Ravin swallowed gently, remembering to control herself. She wasn't like a new vampire, bloodthirsty and eager. She was Ravin.

Ravin sunk her teeth in deeper. The natural toxins on the tips of her fangs pumped through Dylan's bloodstream. Ravin hit his artery gently. The toxins entered there. It would be painful at first, but the toxins would numb the pain and allow him to change in peace. Ravin lingered with her teeth in his veins for a moment before slowly sliding them out.

She laid down by his side and wrapped her arms around him. "I love you," she whispered. "More than anyone else. Je t'aime. Je t'aime."

*Je t'aime = I love you.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:45 pm
demonicrebelpenguin
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled sadly and watched her go. She was right, but he hated to be away from her. Damit!! Why did he have to be so lacking in self control? He clenched his fist into the fabric of the couch and inadvertently tore a chunk off. Great now what? Well he could get rid of his tattered shirt anyways. He pulled it off and looked at the damage Armand had done. The nice deep gashes from his claws on his stomach, and a now fading ring around his neck from were his claws had pulled when he kicked him off of him.

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:55 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica hurried through her shower. When she got out of the tub she wrapped a fluffy white towel around her body and shook her dark, wet locks out. She walked around for a bit before finally finding Hunters room. She sifted through one of her bags until she located a black boyfriend tank top and blue plaid short shorts. She pulled them on and threw her wet hair into a messy bun ontop of her head. Veronica looked around his room for a bit, she found one of his button up shirts. It was a blue one, she stuck her arms in the arm holes and buttoned a few of the buttons before dashing off to the nearest stair case.
She was sort of getting the hang of this house.
Okay, not really.
Veronica ended up wandering around lost for a few minutes before ending up in the living room. "Is it safe?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:01 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter looked up and grinned, his eyes back to their unaturally peircing blue. He walked up to her and pushed her hard against the wall before burying his face into her neck and kissing her over and over again. "I don't know, what do you think love?" He smiled and kissed her lips.

ll Ima just keep this picture cause it's nummy. XD ll

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:09 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled as Hunter grinned. His eyes returned to his natural, or really unnatural, blue. She was being pushed against the wall. Oh thank god.
Hunter buried his face into her neck. He was kissing at her skin, "Well, I really hope thats a yes." She giggled before kissing him back. Her arms hung losely over his shoulders, her hands hooked behind his neck. She hummed against his lips and pulled him closer to her.
She was extremely happy that she showered and gave him time to rest.

||yayz! (: it most certainly is.^^||  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:15 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan bit down on his lip hard. Ravin was digging her teeth into his skin deeper and deeper. He felt a surge of pain flow through his body. This unnatural feeling that he was feeling made his throat feel tight. His entire body clenched, his teeth grit together.
His body shook gently beneath her until she let go and laid next to him. He could feel her but Dylans eyes were shut tight. The pain, it was intense. But it only lasted for a few moments. Almost unbareble moments.
His body relaxed a bit and he suddenly felt very tired.
Dylan opened his eyes only for a moment, he saw nothing but a blurry ceiling above him before his eyes shut again.
His fists relaxed, they had been clutching onto the sheets of the bed. He breathed slowly for a moment, "Ravin," He started but never really finished.
His body only felt small moments of pain in between the feeling of change. Dylan wasn't entirely sure of what was happening to his body. He knew that Ravin was holding him but he hardly felt it at the moment.

||anyone know any songs today that are influnced by shakespeare?????||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:19 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin brushed her lips softly over his ear. "Sleep, my love," she whispered. "Sleep and be with me."

She hugged him close as his stupor weakened him. Ravin kissed him once more before singing Siuil a Ruin in his ear. "I wish I was on yonder hill/'Tis there I'd sit and grind my fill/Till every tear would turn a mill...."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:26 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan could just barely hear Ravin speaking near his ear.
He was suddenly very cold. He felt very icy. And it was if he was afraid to touch himself, for fear of freezing. But the feeling soon passed. He was just... feeling normal now. Well, atleast tempature wise.
Was, Ravin singing? Or was it angels? Surely not. It had to be Ravin, his love.
Dylan shook lightly before inhaling. He smelt something so sweet and jumped to his feet. He wasn't impossibly fast yet though. But faster then a human, faster then before. He slammed against the door. His arm was cut and started to bleed but soon closed. He was still in the midst of changing but he was already graced with a burning throat.
He fell to the floor and his hands clutched his hair. "Make it stop, the burning." Everything else didn't hurt, he was still changing and that didn't bother him in the slightest.
But the sensation of thirst. That was new. And he didn't like it.

||nothing? ): ||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:30 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and pressed against her before he wipped his head around. Something serious had just happened and Hunter had no idea what it was. He blinked for a moemtn and felt suddenly territorial. He was surprised but ignored it for a moment and focused on Veronica, kissing her again and sighing against her mouth. "That is most definatly a yes."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:41 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica breathed heavily as Hunter pulled off of her suddenly. He was looking around, close to the door. "What is it?" She barely asked before he leaned back in to kiss her. "Good," She giggled softly. Her body pressed up against his, they were almost as close as virtually possible. She lifted her leg, hooking it around his body. It rested on his hip. She kissed him deeply.
It felt so good to touch him again. She wasn't going to worry at that moment about his stomach and stuff. He'd be healed soon, hopefully.

||really? nothing... erg.||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:55 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter ran his hand along the leg that was hooked around him and trailed it up her... Damit she was in a dress!! He chuckled and continued exploring her mouth with his tounge. He would have that off of her soon enough anyways. God, it seemed every time the were in the house that couldn't get enough of each other. Hell they couldn't get enough of each other as it was .

||Love story by Taylor Swift? ||

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games