Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:37 am
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXn i n j u t s u X|X k u s a k a g e X|X m e t a lX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|X c h i r u X|X c l a nX|

XXXXXX Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

XXXRising to her feet, Aki placed her arm upon his shoulder. She leaned her head towards him to privately share a piece of advice to him, "Don't be afraid to speak your voice, when your voice is called for." With that she looked up towards Erick, "Excellent. So Erick, what do you say. Will you train my nephew here?" She asked.

edited

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:04 pm
||Erick Uchiha||
||S-Rank|Yellow Bladed Grass|Akatsuki||

User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image "Sure, i will train him." He said. "I just need to know what he is after and what elements he has and everything will be set up and ready to go." He stated. User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User ImageUser Image

MikeyZMB

l_Valkyrie_I

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:53 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
Emile[E-Meal] Chiru-Genin-Grass-Medical
Emile blinked at his Auntie's words as he per trade "Don't be a scardy cat! When some one is talking to you nut up and speak so they can hear you dumb a$$!" His head was now hung in shame looking like a scared baby infront of the kage. As the man spoke Emile stood up straight and looked at him speaking. He hoped that he would not stutter or mess up so he spoke with a proud and booming voice! "I would like to learn d-do-dot-DUT..." His voice went to proud to shameful quickly. Emile took a deep breath and hung his head again"Can I learn doton and u-u-universal please?"Emile said with frank the stick figure patting his head.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After the boy redirected his attention to other things, Kaimu went back to observing, till he heard something of Kage's meeting. Slowly, while everything else is going on, Kaumi slipped his way to Aki's side. Then, out of nowhere, he gently grabbed the sleeve her her clothing. He desperately wanted to join her in the meting, seeing other people, especially important people like Kages interacting, would be great for him.

Sindenky

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXX Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

XXXAki urged Emile to take a walk towards Erick by giving him a slight push on his back. She was so focused on her poor nephew that Kaimu's tug on her sleeve caused her start a little. "Ah! Yes Sindenky? Anything I can help you with?" She asked looking to the man child with a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Sindenky is dead." He corrected her, "Can i go with you?" he asked, hoping she would know what he was talking about. He had forgotten he needed to give his name, he was sill learning.

Sindenky

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXHis bluntness caught her off guard. Her smile faltered and simmered down to hardly even a curve of her lips. "Oh yes, you're right. Then if you are no longer going to be him, then who are you?" So he had given up on returning to who he really was. Another question began to nag at her, did Rini know? And if so, how did she take it. Aki distracted herself by mulling over his question. She understood that he was talking about the trip to Cloud. Chewing on the inside of her mouth she looked away from him and sighed. "No. It would be too dangerous for you to go with me. I don't want to run the risk of your presence there causing a stir among the people of Cloud knowing that Sindenky, who's body you now inhabit, was once their leader." Aki looked back to him with an apologetic look.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:29 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kaimu grinned, he was rather proud of the name he had given himself. "I am nothing that has come something. This, I am Kaimu Kinosei. And i have my face hidden, people would not recognize me, also, whats to stop me from following? Sindenky hay have been a ninja and had allegiances, but I however do not. Must I listen to what you say?" as the last words were spoken, his tone slipped from that of a child, to that of a psychopath. As if calmly explaining why he chose to slaughter a room full of children, and the answer being "boredom" and along with the voice change, his eyes flashed a brilliant golden, then returned to his natural blood red. It would be hard to say if the eye change had even been real, or just a mind playing tricks.

Sindenky

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:03 am
User ImageUser Image

XXXThe flash of golden eyes and the cruel yet eerily calm tone caused Aki's brows to arch high. Upon viewing this side of Kaimu she realized that he was far from stable. He was extremely broken, or maybe he was repairing himself and this flash of psychopathic tendency was an image of the person he was to become. Her lips pressed thin she fully turned to the man her arms crossed as she mulled over his words. "You do not know of politics, relations, or how people interact. You are a new soul trying to learn the ways of the world at far too fast of a pace. Kaimu, you are nothing but a child right now trying to play with the big kids." Her eyes narrowed dangerously as she spoke, "Nothing stops you from following me. I will not chain you up or lock you away. However, betray my request and follow me, and I can tell you that I will not be able to continue to keep you in my protection. A trip to Cloud ensures your certain death, if not a risk of an out lash from the Raikage himself upon you or my very village. Listen to me for I am the only thing keeping you safe in this blood thirsty world. If you seek adventure and experience do not dive straight into the lion's den."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:10 am
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The man stared down at the girl. His eyes stayed plain and emotionless. His body stiff, as if he was ready to snap at any moment. The two traded these hard looks for some time, Kaimu seeming 100% unphased, as if Aki's words were simply a joke to him. Nearly a minute passed before he turned away, "Fine." he spoke the one word in the dull tone, as if accepting his death sentence from the judge. His body seemed to relax, and he glanced back over his sholder, his eyes holding the sparkle of a child as if smiling, "I will just find someone to play with here." his voice was back to that of a child's, as if the sanity had never slipped away, or perhaps he had lost hold of it just now.

Sindenky

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:25 am
User Image

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Wandering-nin / Ex-Akatsuki / S+-rank / Chiru Clan / Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan (Implant)/ Sonic Blade Weilder

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Suddenly a bolt of lightning would strike inside of the Kusakages office and Hana Chiru would appear. "Sorry to just pop in on you Sis... but im looking for someone in your village, hes my stupid diciple." Hana said apologetically to Aki, sure they werent really related at all but having the same bloodline still counted. Hana looked from Aki to the man with his sharingan eyes sensing that they were in a heated conversation moments ago. Of course he recognized the mans chakra signature but he didn't say anything about it since he suddenly just popped in.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Jutsu's left: 134/134 jutsu's

E: 110
D: 85
C: 70
B/A: 50
S: 35

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:32 am
User ImageUser Image

XXXThe sudden shift back to his child like persona was quite possibly the most terrifying part of that whole interaction. Not the stare down or the serial killer tone, but the quick return of the innocent gleam. Exhaling a breath she didn't realize she'd been holding she leaned against the desk. Then quite suddenly her 'brother' and fellow clansman suddenly appeared within a strike of lighting. "Oh! How can I help you then? Do you have a name for this 'stupid disciple.'"

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

l_Valkyrie_I

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:37 am
User Image User Image
User Image
That hooded guy is more creepy than I- WHAT THE ******** WAS THAT?! Emile thought jumping at the stroke of lighting that just struck the room then looked at the hooded man just creeping near his aunt being all...creepy. Wait was the lighting man that just came in his uncle? He called Auntie sister...ALL THIS HAPPENING AT ONCE! AHHHH!! This made Emile under go some stress so he stared at these people and started to breathe heavily.Frank the stick figure looked at the hooded man with a blank expression. (Frank--> ._.)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:48 am
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kaimu freaked when the bolt struck, diving from his spot at Aki's side to behind the desk. After taking cover, he was ready to make a run for the door, but then thought if Emile. He had to get her... I mean him to safety. As if ignoring the lack of danger, he quickly dove over the deck, doing a commando roll screaming, "I will save you Emile!" before losing control and tumbling right into the poor gir- i mean genin.

Sindenky

l_Valkyrie_I

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:08 am
User Image User Image
User Image
"ACK!" Emile said as he fell face first to the floor. He flailed his arms trying to get out from under the tall man. "G-GET OFF!" Emile yelled in a panic trying to crawl out from under the man. Frank the stick figure looked at the hooded man and tried to push him off his good friend Emile.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff