Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:52 am
Avon was about to say something when he looked up into the sky, Edward looked up as well and simultaneously they said. " Leanne? "

Opening the portal in the sky Leanne fell from the portal she left her wings closed and smiled brightly at the two familiar faces. She mumbled something in her language and smiled brightly as the air around her and below her began to fill up with dozens of bright light engraved magic circles. Shooting from the circles came tiny spirits that flew rapidly around Leanne encasing her in rings of light. She flipped through the air and landed gently the spirits dispersed and vanished She laughed lightly and said. " Flying....is...fun! " Her english was shaky and childish but it was easy to understand.

Edward looked at his sister and said. " Wow, you always did like making a flashy entrance Leanne. " He said with a laugh.

" Alright intro real fast, everyone Leanne Leanne Everyone. " He said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:52 am
(Rayne if its alright I want Shatara to train Mitsuki to use his mental abilities since in his era he was the strongest Telepath or what ever you wish to call it.)

Kyuri smiled, it seemed like this was going to be a lot of fun to watch and who knows he might even find himself in a spar. The heat of the desert didn't bother him at all and had not one drop of sweat on him as he procced to watch the beginning and out come of this fight. "Well it seems like you two sure are trying to get things heated up." He stated calmly.

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:23 am
"I'll show you how soft I can be if you continue to bother me." Ambrosia said almost without thinking. "Why are you still questioning me? I've told you your job, now go do it! Spar with Kurai for the time being, just leave me be!" Ambrosia herself could feel her aura spike in response to Calisto's one statement and because of the realization, she became embarrassed at how she'd let her get to her. "The only thing on my mind is Dulceri and Nephilis. Nothing else, got that?" She asked, peering right into her eyes, wishing that looks could kill.

~~~

"This will be interesting. Rock and sand versus rock and heat. I won't bring the electricity yet..." The dark tendrils stabbed through a plume of sand that was once Dulceri. The sentient cloud floated upward and reformed into Dulceri's human sand-beast shape. "Remember me?" He yelled as he flipped once in the air before firing a long diamond tipped arm at her and the legs of the four golems.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:35 am
((No problem))

Calisto grined. She accomplished what she wanted to see. "Let's get one thing straight Ambrosia...you DONT, CAN'T AND WON'T ever control me" she stated with a laugh. "But next time it would be great if you didnt lose your cool. I'm starving for aura and as much as I would love to suck you to a husk, I need something fresh" she said with a cut in her voice.

Amara's increased and enhanced sences kicked in as she barely dodged the diamond heading for her arm. However a Golem was struck as a large wave of magma shot from it's mouth towards Dulceri. Amara looked at what Ducleri had done as she smiled. Kenji had taught her something similar to that as she smiled. Her demonic blood rushed throughout her body as the shadows began to creep on her skin engulfing her flesh. Her demonice features were now dominant as her size and mass grew. A long array of tails were now present on her body, nine to be exact as her long blonde hair was now a dark raveness color. Claws made of darkness and fangs were now seen. She launched into the air, sending pin missels of flaming darkness was rained upon Dulceri.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:49 am
The pin missles and lava strike Dulceri and he releases no sound as his glass corpse falls to the ground and shatters. "Great, well that was fun while it lasted." Dulceri was sitting atop the shoulder of the golem looking down upon the sand clone, grimacing through sharp gemstone teeth. "Gotta work on those things more...oh well." He pulls a rod from his side and large blade juts from it into the neck of the golem spewing lava onto the ground like burning blood. He backflips onto the shoulder of another, then at Amara with his sword drawn. Mid-flight, he uses the sand from his clone to approach her from behind.

~~~

Ambrosia looked Calisto angrily. She could feel her the soft skin of her throat being crushed in her hand, but like an emotionally unstable leader, she only stood there seething. Her eyes narrow and she brings herself to a response. "As do I. Your aura is far older then mine anyway Calisto. See you at six." She forces a teleportion powerful enough to expel a weak breeze outward in all directions, but crack the floor where she stood."

(I'm no girl, but I hear alot of age references in catfights, so that's my best shot. lol.)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:03 am
((haha))

As the sand began to come towards her, the other golem shot a wave of heat and exhaust glassing the sand behind Amara as she quickly performed a back flip drawing her two steel fans. She lunged towards Dulceri making contact with his sword blocking the attack. She kicked her leg behind her as she attempted to do a backwards kick flip off of Dulceri throwing two heated steel fans.

Calisto laughed as Ambrosia disappeared. "What a weak mind..." she stated as she fled throughout the distance moving at alarming speeds. She soon reached a town that was not inhabited by any of the four nations. It was the new home of Amara and Kenji. She saw an eldery woman who walked past her. This woman had the ability shattering matter. Anything she could find she could shatter. "I want that power" she stated as she walked near towards the woman. "Ma'am how are you doing today" she stated. "Here let me help you with that" she stated as she carried her groceries to the old woman's house. She lived alone and was mourning her late husbands death. Calisto looked at the house as she sat the groceries down. The old woman looked at her. "...I'm sorry deary I have nothing to pay you for your kindness..." she said in a frail voice. Calisto's brow raised. "Don't worry you have what I want anyways" she said with a smile as she put her hand over the elderly ladies face as she began to feed off her aura, the woman began to deteriorate from the mixture of aura drainage and acid burns. The woman dropped to the floor, unrecognizable as Calisto walked out of the door.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:19 am
Dulceri swung his new modeled sword, effectively deflecting the fans in the torso of a Golem to his side. He lands after Amara and jumps back a bit. After a prepping stance, he swings his sword upward twice causing the ground to crack and fissure like an earthquake. From him, the crack came out in a V shape, causing the ground in the middle to fall inward.

~~~

"Goddamn it!" Ambrosia cried as she punched a deep indent into the trunk of a tree. The bark was depressed so far into the wood, the bugs that resided beneath it began to fall out in either sections or a crunchy mess. "That b***h! How did she..." Ambrosia turned and began to walk toward the house to fulfill her own secret agenda. "...I let her get that close to me. I can't let that happen again. I can't pretend to lead if I let things let that get at me. I'm not like them...I have a heart, soft or hard. I'm no killer...I'm no Celestial..." Ambrosia entered the house and did not greet the family. Instead, she sat at the table and knocked on the table...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:06 am
Void sighed as they argued. He picked up his mask and placed it back on his face before he looked at the dent in the floor and hole in his wall. " Well that won't do. " He said raising his hand towards the holes, a black inky substance began to drip from the wal filling the hole in the floor and wall. " 6 it is then. " he said with a small laugh.

Avon watched them fight back and forth, it was interesting to see this clash of elemental forces. " Edward go see if someone will spar you, you look bored. " He said without taking his eyes off the fight. " Leanne you should go find someone to spar as well, I don't know how well your powers work in this world. " He said in her language.  

Nicko1421

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:28 am
Now Kitara loked somewhat suprised. She knew nothing about this person in front of her. Something dark was in his aura and now that she was focused she could sense it. When the wall appeared she saw the stars flecked in it. Part of her wanted to go, but a thought in the mind stopped her hand from extending completely. "I don't even know who you are" she said somewhat hesitantly. Kitara was unsure of what was going on or why she was even here anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:49 am
Zephyr listened to Shatara as she continued eating her breakfast. "Well, perhaps it is a blessing in disguise, showing you your untapped abilities while ensuring that she can protect herself," she said. "But...if you can find a way to train her, you must because if she pushes herself too far it can be disastrous." She looked down at the table in silence until she heard the voice of her and Chyuta's son. "Good morning, my angel," she said with a warm smile that almost made her look like the Zephyr of old. She extended the smile as her eyes flickered to Chyuta as well.  

The Lacey Bear

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:52 pm
Kurai watched, for the first time, having a calm look on his face as Ambrosia and Calisto fought. When they both left, he looked around. He was one of the only ones still in the room. "Hell, if I have to fight Dulceri I'm not just going to stand around here and do nothing." he muttered and teleported out of there. He had his new abilities but as a celestial, he was hungry for more power. Shaking that thought for now, he started randomly burning anything he saw. A boy, saw him and his eyes went wide, about to go run to his mom. Cursing, he ended the boy's life in a flash and absorbed whatever aura he had. Oddly, he felt himself get stronger and realized the boy did have some hidden talents. Burning the remains as if cremating him, he teleported out of there and was in the front yard of his "home".

Kenji followed slowly to the desert with Dulceri and Amara. He didn't like being around so much sand anymore. It made him miss his lost ability even more. Feeling the sand through his fingers, he watched Amara and Dulceri fight. "Guess you guys are pretty even with each other." he called out, laughing slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:38 pm
"I'm sure you didn't know who Asani was when you watched her die." Nephilis said in a voice that echoed like the cosmos themselves. "I am the way out of here. In the well of darkness, I am the way back to the light. I doubt that you need me, but I need you. I need help regaining something that I lost."

~~~

"And so that's it in a nutshell." Ambrosia said to the family who was now awestruck.

"So you mean to tell me that for three years, we've been harboring mass murderers?"

"No...well, yes sorta. It's not like that though..."

"You're a liar Ambrosia! We trusted you! How many more lies have you told!?"

"I'm sorry...hold on." Ambrosia closed her eyes. She could feel Kurai outside of the house. Quickly she stood up and ran to them and placed her hands on the shoulder's of the adults and made contact with the kids. In an instant, she teleported them away leaving only her there. The teleportation she forced was large enough to break almost anything that was around and shattered the walls as if they were only glass. She awaited Kurai's entrance...

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:54 pm
Kurai's head whipped towards the house as he heard the walls shattered. He could only feel Ambrosia's aura in the house and had on a confused face as he slowly entered what wass left of the house. "Um, where is everyone?" he asked, looking around. Kicking around a can that's been left on the floor, he waited her response.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:02 pm
"I killed them." Ambrosia quickly responded as an unseen tear of black falls to the floor. "Afterwards, I discreetly removed there bodies...we have to get rid of the house now too Kurai." She turns around, her faced angrily scrunched. "We have to do it now!"  

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:13 pm
Kurai was frozen with shock at her response for a moment, before looking around the house, making sure no one was near. "I thought you liked them...." he muttered before burning everything in sight. He actually a bit of an attachment to the family and couldn't believe he felt slightly sad. Quickly shaking that feeling away, he used sound waves to burst open everything in sight.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games