Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:06 pm
Kojiro nodded as he created a scythe in his grip,"...The Stragglers..." he repeated quietly, Kojiro began moving from the wreckage, he could not see anybody,"....Guerrilla tactics...I have to be aware..." he mumbled, just was quickly he heard footsteps as a soldier came and rushed him from behind, Kojiro rammed his scythe's handle into the soldier's weapon, disarming him, and then followed with a quick slash, bringing the soldier to his knees, and allowing him to fall, two more began to assault him and gunfire began to flare towards him, Kojiro raised his scythe in defense as it took the impact of several rounds, and then spun in a circle, creating a vicious spinning attack, and then using the momentum he let go of the weapon allowing it to go hurtling into an unsuspecting soldier. Kojiro then created a knife and threw it into the air,"...Burst Sign!...Indiscretion!" The knife glowed for a second and then it exploded, sending several knives in every direction, impacts were heard and then silence. Kojiro fell to a knee and tried to catch his breath,"...I'll keep going....Now to head back to the other ships...I hope he is alright....no time to waste!" he figured as he began heading back to the water, and took off to regroup with Moli.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:25 pm
"Just give me yours and we'll be fine!" Thomas retorted to the berating Will. Death's darkened body was nearly impossible to make out within the black midsection of the ship. Roulin's, on the other hand. was perfectly visible due to his contrasting colors. Thomas managed to get past the kid's first two attacks, but the last flurry of punches and kicks hit their marks. Thomas fell against an array of pipes, but soon got up to avoid being killed by his attacker.

Roulin caught the arm of a soldier who decided to try to attack him with only a wrench. He broke his elbow, then shot his foot into the man's chest sending him flying through pipes containing steam. That wasn't good. Thomas was able to escape his vision so not being able to see him was an issue. "Damn it all..." Not even the panicking Che could tell where he'd moved to. Before long, the anxious leader of the UNS threw a punch that Roulin effortlessly dodged. He ducked the attack from behind and released shockwaves from his elbows. They sent Thomas flying backwards through the pipes all the way into the engine room. With a smirk, Roulin could see that this fight was nearing it's end. Both that and the war.

Thomas stood from the railing and watched Roulin enter the engine room. He had information for the kid. The question was when to tell him. ~How would he react to knowing that another one of my great airstrikes are being called in as we speak? No force field you can make will stand a chance against it....~

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:19 am
Aaliyah continued to cloud the skies as typhoons crashed through ships. The clouds were now completely black. Lightning and ice was forming in the clouds. The winds were piercing and could stear anything from it's course. She had a plan, not only was she keeping a good offense but a defense...at least to buy time for all of them.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:13 am
Even through all the noise that the fighting brought, Raven was still able to hear the very distinctive sound from the breaking of bones, Thomas’s bones to be exact. They could win this! It was possible!
She caught Roulin's glancing in her direction, a gaze that hid uncertainty or perhaps regret? Regret for giving her The Heart of Life? Either way, it was too late for regret...
As Roulin disappeared down into the hole that Thomas had made, Raven stepped forwards to follow his lead, only to be joined by Will. Who made a comment about Thomas needing a hand or a leg. This caused the Quaking Owl to smile though it was only for a fleeting moment.

Crashing below deck brought Raven‘s attention back to the situation at hand. Without a word or even a glance to the Satan Owl. She leapt down the hole in search of her prey. The once cornered lioness had been freed, and was now back to full health with added strength…

“Benkei!?” Nat called after noticing the shields that had started to fail. He began to try and help repair those that were beginning to break, leaving huge holes in the defence system that they had set up “Are you…Ok?” Nat was well aware of Benkei’s current tired state. He had already spent a lot of the day putting up shields prior to this little break out of fighting, Nat too was feeling the exhausting effects of using this ability, but they had to keep it up…

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:40 pm
((Chris, is Artemis still a keychain? Lol.))

((UNS - Armand, Amaya to Anya, Aeon, Will to Itachi))

Armand heard Itachi loud and clear, but the scientist was frankly surprised at the tone Itachi took with him. The tone and manner reminded him slightly of Will. Well, the world didn’t need a miniWill running around with the name of Itachi. The redhead took it with a grin. “Will do, Ita! Don’t fly too high and eat all the clouds!” Armand hollered after the Heat Owl.

Amaya blinked as Itachi yelled down at Armand and then flew off toward the ships. She sighed. She couldn’t fly, so she couldn’t follow him, and she was really trying to help too… If Itachi was all about protecting her, how could she protect him? The Clueless Owl pouted, but then immediately got distracted by the sight of Aeon, who seemed to be in pain. ”Anya, Armand!” She tugged on Anya again, pointing to Aeon, before going over. “Are you okay?” Amaya did not know Aeon’s name since they had not met before.

Will heard Itachi, but he didn’t grace the Heat Owl with an answer for the moment. He grinned at Thomas’s reply to him, but now Roulin and Thomas were going further into the ship’s hold, and he could no longer see them. Raven soon followed after them, jumping down. At this point, the Satan Owl decided to reply to Itachi. “Ah, weasel, this is no massacre. If any other fool decides to attack Japan and not retreat, kill them.” He looked at Itachi and smiled that disturbing fanged grin of his. “And they’d better all be dead before I return.” ..If you want to save them the pain I’ll inflict on them…or you if you allow them to hit Japan.The unspoken message was clear enough in Satan’s fanged sadistic smile, and …as usual, without giving Itachi any time to respond, Satan leapt into the darkness of the ship’s hold after Raven.

He landed shortly and retracted his wings. In a room of pipes, they would only get in the way. Will could sense where Roulin and Thomas were. However, because the two of them were in a separate room, the engine room, they were not visible. A Russian soldier made the mistake of trying to clobber him, and Satan retaliated. ”Ah, Thomas needs a leg. You’ll do.” Satan dangled the soldier on a bar and cleanly sliced off a leg and grabbed it before following Raven in her search for the Life and Death Owls.

-----------------------

((Fallen Phoenix - Benkei))

Benkei huffed a few times as he tried to maintain the shield, but he was faltering, and more and more of the stone shield was now breaking. As much as he could try, he didn't have the stamina right now. Something was wrong. I can't just give up. What can I do? Nat's helping, but... "Yes, I'm fine," the Shield Owl grunted, but shortly after, he collapsed on his knees, and the shield sections that he was maintained collapsed completely. It was tough creating a complete stone encasing over such a wide range. Benkei was not a Herald, and even with his above average stamina due to his training, this was a bit much.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:03 pm
Aimee was watching the fighting on land, dumb founded at what was going on. Everything seemed to be at war, something it wasn't several years ago. "Gosh... So much fighting.. whats that noise?" She looked at the skies, seeing nothing. She knelt down, placing her hands on the ground and feeling a slight, very slight trimmer. "What is that...." She seemed puzzled, looking into the distance.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:11 pm
Roulin was holding his own agains the current of the leader of the U.N.S. through the usage of paper, shockwaves and his own natural speed. Thomas still could jab, kick and land attacks, but thanks to Roulin's status as the Life Owl, his negation worked far more slowly on him. For the teen, this was a major advantage. Moreover, Thomas only had his ears to find Roulin. The area where Thomas stood within Roulin's vision was blank so it was only common sense to aim at that blurry area.

Behind him were the heavy footsteps of Will and the determined footsteps of Raven. They both were heading toward him. The more the merrier. Besides, it looked like Thomas was reaching the end of his rope. Either that, or he was waiting for all of them to be in one area so he could kill them. Roulin couldn't think about that right now. The three combined teams had come too far now to lose. He needed to kill Thomas and he needed to kill him now.

Thomas dodged most of Roulin's attack, but didn't land as many as he did. This part was planned. He needed to lure the kid into a sense of security before leading him deeper into the ship. Ducking another punch, Thomas flashed a triumphant smirk before leaping upward. His hands were firmly gripping a railing, so his jump became a backflip dropping him lower into the structure of the ship. Now, in the brighter area of the boiler room, Thomas could see and fight back. He now waited for Roulin to drop down with him.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:52 pm
(Lol I thought I turned him back)

Demios looked at Sydney "Alright as long as there isn't a problem" He said. He sighed after a moment and looked back at the thing showing them what was going on in Japan. "I hate that we're stuck sitting here" He said. He then looked at Genya "You sure are easily interested in things" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:37 pm
(Umm sorry school work and ball have killed me lately...Can i have a small bit of recap where everyone is? I think L was left alone...but not entirely sure. And i am trying to read and catch up just...exhausted right now)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:37 am
Raven was waling at a hurried pace, she was well aware of the Satan Owl that followed. He was not her target, but he did work for the UNS even if did not seem that way at this particular moment. The dull thuds of fighting was easy to hear and the direction it was coming from was obvious. Raven pushed onwards her legs moving faster, she was so up for killing Thomas that nothing else mattered.
She soon came to a hatch that lay open and showed the way into the boiler room. In there the light was far brighter in comparison to the level she was currently on. Without a moments hesitation, she jumped downwards and landed in a neat crouch. Straightening up she glanced around the room “Times up for you Thomas” She mused softly.

Once Benkei’s shields had collapsed completely. Nat was left with the overbearing burden of trying to keep his own shields up. Nat let out a cry of pain as the strain of this particular power began to take effect. Nat was not like the athletic Benkei, who trains for hours on end to perfect his ability and his martial arts. And this was showing now. There was no helping, Nat’s shields collapsed shortly after Benkei’s.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:44 pm
((UNS - Will - Wasn't sure if Roulin was down in the boiler room yet.))

The Satan Owl followed behind Raven, since the Fallen Phoenix leader seemed spirited and urgent enough not to move like a slow cow strolling at a leisurely pace and dreamily suffering from food coma. Otherwise, he would have considered booting her through ship and through the door into the engine room to conveniently make her fly through the air covering ample distance instead of her ambling like an old crone spending too much time thinking rather than acting and covering a minute step.

Raven then dropped down to another room, a brighter one. From what he could see, it was the boiler. Thomas was there. He smirked, but would not drop down until Roulin did. Raven was someone Thomas wouldn't hurt too much, so she was fine down there first. Besides, it was awfully strange how they had cornered Thomas, and he was now alone. However, he did call out to Thomas as he dangled the soldier's severed leg from where he was standing so that it was completely visible in the boiler room. "Ah, Thomas, here's your order as requested, sir." He leered as he tossed the leg at the Death Owl. ""Try not to break a leg this time round, Thomas."

---------------------------------------

((Fallen Phoenix - Benkei))

Benkei huffed for some air, noticing that Nat was now holding up the shields by himself. Nat soon collapsed however with a cry. "Nat," he gasped. "Are you ok?" The Shield Owl huffed and tried to pull up new shields, but for whatever reason, nothing much happened. Some stone rose, but then fell apart immediately. Am I that tired? We can't... I can't...no... I can't be at my limit. Not now...

((Edit: Per Neo's request.....blooper that I neglected to write in Amaya and Armand's post a whiles back.

Amaya: Armand, why is Itachi sound scary?
Armand: Let's hope he's not becoming Will...lol....he's just mad at me for pranking him so many times. Not big deal. He's still Itachi.
Amaya: Did you just say "lol" ?
Armand: Maybe I did. It's French for... nah, it's not French.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:03 pm
Nicko1421
Lucien frowned lightly as he flew down towards Amara. He landed on the flying boat his frown soon turned into a smile. "Amara nothing would make me happier to do that. To spread across the UNS and make another team with you. However I can't. Amara he won't die. Not like this we need more time. I know the teams are all against him, but Roulin couldn't beat him. Dant and Che together couldn't kill him. No for now I will have to postpone your request. Trust me the more people who come after hi mthe more will die. I am slowly leeching his powers away." He held his hand over the side of the boat as negation began to form in a black liquid dripping out of the boat and into the water. "See? I will replace him as Death Owl. He has lost power because of this. But not enough, please Amara just give me more time. I promise one day this war will be over and then there will be nothig stopping us. But for now you must take shelter with the Night Owls. Thomas wants you dead, you are strong but without the Phoenix there is nothing stopping him from killing you." He placed his hand gently on her face. "Besides where would we be if somethign happened to you?" He let go and the boat began to descend back onto the water's surface, Lucien however wasn't. "I will finish this Amara, so until then believe in me." He said as the boat softly hit the water. Lucien turned his attention back up towards L. "Now, where were we? Oh right you were asking me rhetorical questions and avoiding the one I asked you."

L watched Lucien and Amara's little talk with a slow grin. So Lu wasnt as heartless as Tom, good to know but didnt make him any less of a potential monster. Just a potential monster who wasn't completely selfish. When the New death returned he crossed his arms tilting his head some in interest. "Oh do take your time...and not a rhetorical question at all. I'd just think you'd show your elders some respect...as for Tim...if you go looking for my little brother you will die. The giygas (forgot how to spell it XP) Is no joke kid...and he still has the cooperation of some of the family. Your strong i'll give ya that, but four heralds...your simply not that strong...not yet anyway. Now you on the other hand, you we can discuss, because Tom will die...well should have died about a half hour ago but thats beside the point. You keep all these secret plans to yourself, keep trying to fix the world by yourself...you become no better then Tom or Tim...as for Che and Dante...yes they were strong too, though not near what they could have been. " L rubbed the back of his head, seeming to be really thinking that thought over. Just how strong could Dante and Che have been if Will and Noel did completely pass on their powers....The herald shrugged the thought away.  

demoneyeszero

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:27 pm
"You're right. Four Heralds would be to much for any owl, no matter how strong but killing them wasn't my objective as you said I would be crushed almost immediately." Now that he had gotten L's attention he hoped he could grip it for just a while longer. "Will Thomas die down there in that smoking wreckage of a ship?" He asked as he pointed towards the ship. "The others went after him yes. However, I've noticed something when Thomas fights; his seals, his architech seals. They are rarely visible. From what I can gather they appear when a member of the Great Four unleashed their full power. I have only caught glimpses of his seals when he is fighting. He is far from immortal, in fact he is the contradiction of immortality but I just don't know. I think they'll find a him to be a bit more of a challenge than they think." he stated as he stopped looking at the ship. He turned back to L. "Thomas and Timothy? Yes I can definately see the similarities as much as I hate to admit it you're right yet again. But Che and Dante? I wouldn't say they kept secrets, they were the most open with their teams when they were alive I believe they did want to rely on others to change the world." Lightning clashed wildly in the sky as the waves foamed and crashed onto the ground on the shore. "Well I can see that I am going to get nothing out of you about Timothy's location, I suppose that means that I will have to bide my time. Oh well I'm in no rush, if the Death Owl and Life Owl work the same way as Satan and God then I will no longer be aging, or at the very least at a massively slowed rate I suppose rushing is the last thing I need to worry about." He felt the wind blow through his hair as his eyes trailed back up to L. "What now? Will you fight Thomas? Or will you continue to attack my soldiers?" He crossed his arms lightly across his chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:04 pm
L grinned wider, Lucien's intelect didnt dissapoint. "No, not there, unless he truly messes up... you'll know he's close because he'll start running and relying on those around him. Beneath all that malice Tom is a coward... fearing that which he so willingly inflicts upon others. " L waited for a moment giving another chuckle about the question on tim. "Yes but recognizeing your simularities and making the correct changes are two different things. And no, I fear now isn't the right time. I cant risk you doing something...unwise with that information. And yes, you can hold on to your pretty little looks a while longer...And I" L shoved his hands into his pockets, one eye taking on the dim glow. "I shall watch, four may be a party but five is a bit of a crowd. Of course i wont let you all do anything particularly stupid now, but you children seem to be working everything out on your own. "  

demoneyeszero

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:17 pm
Lucien laughed lightly. "I see, it seems I am taking advice from everyone of you. Dante, Che, Thomas, Noel, Will, and now even the Heralds. I suppose I am not as self reliant as I thought." He stated as he closed his eyes. "For now L I suppose I will have to trust your judgement, I could try and pry the information out of you with a prolongued fight, but I see that getting neither of us very far, your experience dwindles mine down to nothing, and my list of powers makes versatility a given." He opened his eyes which were now their bright yellow color, not slitted though. "You were placed in your position by a higher power and I will put my trust in that power. After all it's the same one that appointed Che and Dante to their positions. I hope we don't disappoint our 'audience' I love to put on performances. Now that we have spectators I suppose I will have to go keep Thomas from winding up on the bottom of the ocean. For now anyways, we all have our curtain calls and closing acts and Thomas' will be coming soon enough. Farewell herald of light I look forward to our next visit, you might be the only Herald i could stomach a conversation with at this point." Soon after his body began to blow away into a spray of mist disappearing from sight. His mist shot into the hole made from the fighting in the ship, matching with the steam perfectly Lucien was quickly able to find the OWLS that had cornvered Thomas. His body soon reformed in the humid area his eyes the only visible part of his body through the thick steam. "Look what we have here...." his voice was dark yet smooth, eeriely relaxed. "You've let yourself go Thomas. I suppose letting me leech off your powers has left you drained. Let me give you a hand." From the steam fired a seried of beams composed of negation, thanks to the dimly lit area his obvious black negation would be difficult to track.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games