Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:14 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He blushed as red as his hair, holding her hand tightly. "Then...if you're sure...I guess you're going to be my Companion." Hearing these words nearly made him burst, both from excitement and anger. He was still hurting from Amy, that much was obvious, but Lena...she was so incredible. She helped him forget. Lena Darcy...that sounded just spectacular! "Then we have to decide when the ceremony should be. We can have a small one right away and then have a big one later, or only have a big one later. You can decide if you want."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:13 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She paused to give it some thought. A small one... That reminded her of the one Nikolai did for her. Ah yes, the lavish virtual reality wedding, where anything could be projected... but instead Elvis was their priest. My, she nearly forgot how romantic Nikolai was, always shut in his lab doing nothing but peeping on his brothers.
Lena was too lost in her anger that she didn't know how tightly she was gripping Adrian's hand. Eventually she came to and quickly released her grip on him. "Oh! I'm sorry." she laughed nervously, pulling her hand away to rub that back of her head. "But let's just have the big one. And don't call me a Companion. I like Compadre." she said with a joking grin.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:27 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Setting his now-slightly bruised hand beneath the table, Adrian smiled shyly. "Actually, the more politically correct word would be to call you my wife...but it might a little early for that." He looked down at the table, feeling incredibly bashful. "Although, Lena Darcy doesn't sound too bad."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:46 pm
Mayah Playah

Lena smiled past her blush. "That does have a nice ring to it." she agreed and shyly brushed some hair behind her ear. "So, umm... How does this whole ceremony even work?" she asked.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:52 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Same way any other wedding does, more or less," he shrugged. "The kiss is binding, and keeps divorce out of the picture. It also amplifies our feelings for the first few weeks do our honeymoon is more than just a little fun."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:07 am
Mayah Playah

"And that's all you need in life." Lena laughed lightly at the very thought. Already thoughts raced in her head. Where would the honeymoon even be? Who should attend the ceremony/wedding? Who should be her maid of honor? Would Dragon even attend? Did he still hate her guts?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:35 am
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Blushing a little, he twiddled his thumbs. "I already have my best man picked out. Well, more or less a man. Myka and I decided a long time ago that we'd be each other's maid of honor and best man. Her big wedding isn't going to happen for a while, but I'm sure she won't mind being my best man. That alright with you?" he asked, a little nervous at how Lena would feel about his ex-girlfriend being his best man.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:23 pm
Mayah Playah

Lena stared at him for a long time before reaching out across the table. She poked his cheek then pulled her finger back, watching her finger imprint on his blush fade. "You're so cute when you blush!" she laughed lightly before sitting back in her seat. "But that's good. I think I've got a Maid of Honor in mind. Well, two." she said, referring to the twins. Again her mind drifted to Dragon, and seeing that contempt he always had in his eyes reminded her of something.... She couldn't tell what exactly it was, it was as if a memory had been pushed and locked up tight in the back of her head, but for some reason, it made her think of the color green. Weird.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:40 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Then we're set with that!" Pulling out a tiny box, he held it out for her, smiling. "It's not a ring, but it should be a nice substitute until I can get you one. I hope you like it."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:49 pm
Mayah Playah

She looked at the box and slowly took it. With a curious glint in her black eyes, she opened the box eagerly like a child would a Christmas present.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:58 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

In the small, blue velvet box lay a sapphire and diamond necklace, glinting up at Lena.
Adrian smiled softly, his eyes shyly searching hers. "Do you like it? If you don't, I can always take it back and get another."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:57 pm
Mayah Playah

She gazed at the stone with wide eyes and a gaping mouth. It was a remarkable piece of jewelry, and she was utterly speechless. Five minutes of silence nearly passed before she remembered how to use words and looked up at him, still stunned. "It's amazing!" she practically squealed. Moving her hair to one side, Lena eagerly put the necklace on, the sapphire stone bumping against a pair of dog tags.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:19 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

After studying the necklace against her skin, he looked up into her eyes, too her hands, and smiled. "Almost."
His voice was soft and quiet. Adrian lifted her hands to his lips and kissed them gently. "It's almost as beautiful as you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:51 pm
Mayah Playah

Lena bit her lip and blushed for a moment before smiling at him. "Well now... I've run out of witty things to say." she said with a hint of a laugh.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:00 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian chuckled, squeezing her hand gently. "I didn't know that was possible, Miss Foster~"

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games