Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:13 pm
'Dia' Diavolos
User Image

Dia studied the people around the park from the treetops, her double-headed scythe leaning against her. She was bored, her expression showed it, and she wanted something interesting to happen other than a petty love story.

"Surprised to see you here, kid." Armageddon chuckled from underneath the tree, his hands on his hips. "I would've guessed you'd be hanging out with that boyfriend of yours." he snickered and dodged an acorn that was thrown his way. "Ha! What was that thing you always said, kid? 'Love is pathetic and will only get in my way.'" he mocked Dia and even tried to match her monotone, but ended up giving her a deeper voice. He put a hand on the tree and laughed until Dia threw a tree branch at him.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Armageddon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:58 pm
User Image

Violet giving up on school wonder off to the park, the animal inside drew her to the outside world, all to aware of everything around, the happiness and love made her reflect back to her own sad life "so cute" she said in a whatever tone, running a hand threw her white and black hair, messing it up. She walked around aimlessly not sure what to do with her self, people treated her the same on the street as in the hall, maybe she should just go back to the street. Via stopped herself in a more empty space, looking around nervously, so badly she wanted to change and just run off

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:06 pm
User Image
Ikuto walked into the park finding a park bench and sat down looking up at the sky. "Hmm." He hummed as he watched clouds roll by. 'I wonder what I'm going to do?' He thought to himself as he saw a cloud in the shape of a bunny. 'He's not so bad but he doesn't seem the type to settle for just one person but then again you never know do you.' He thought to himself as the cloud turned into a fluffy cat. "Hmm cute." He said simply as he watched that one cloud float around and around. 'Maybe i should ask him about it?' He asked himself in his head as he watched the cloud turn to what look liked a pirate boat.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:19 pm
User Image

Violet made up her mind, she was going to take a quick run in her wolf form, just a quick one but as she started slipping of her shoes a guy ran over, chasing after his ball, he gave her a strange look before asking for a ball. Via looked at him for a moment then down at the ball, picking it up, she looked at the guy one more time, his look had not change, she could feel him judging her. Violet glared at him then threw his ball far, not toward his friend on the other side just elsewhere "god what your problem?" he asked in a stuck up tone "should i make a list" she asked simply before slipping her shoes back on and, talking another walk around that park.

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:07 pm
Ikuto was happy thus he felt sleepy and lazy he did that a lot but tried not to tell people.Meaning that if he fell asleep talking to you he was showing that he was happy ya it was strange but he did it rarely and the foster home and doctors said he grew out of it but how was he to know if that were true. Ikuto put up a small barrier spell and fell asleep on the park bench smiling.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:20 pm
Nikolai Byko
User Image

The lazy substitute teacher strolled down to the park, a playful grin on his face and his lime green eyes watching everyone through drooping eyelids. His coat tail wavered slightly behind him and the crest over his left breast pocket shined proudly, a gray and white shield with a grinning crowned snake and a banner beneath it that read, 'Sloth'. He stopped near the center of the park and scanned the area, looking for the sleepy person whose dreams were calling him over.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:05 pm
User Image

Violet found what seemed to be a cozy tree, its dark leaves flowing in the wind, so careless and free. She sighed admiring them for a moment before shirting her sliver eyes to the ground under it, clean grass laid untouched well for now it had. Via took her slow steps to the bare grass and claimed it as her own, folding her legs under her she pulled out a grape lollipop, unwrapping it, she stuffed the paper into the pocket, she respect the world to much to destroy it with little unwanted objects. The grape lollipop made its way past her light lips into her wanting mouth. There she sat killing down the need to shift.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:12 pm
User Image

Nikolai looked around aimlessly until a young, lonely girl caught her eye. Now he couldn't just let anyone be alone, could he? He grinned and vanished, when he reappeared he was sitting besides her with his hands on the ground and his legs outstretched. "Now why would someone as gorgeous as yourself be alone, dearie?" he asked her while staring up at the sky.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:35 pm
User Image

Violet jumped up her hand flying in his direction but she quickly caught herself, not allowing her hand to hit him in the face. Via brought her hand to her mouth pulling out the grape lollipop slowly "I'm not really a people person" she said her words a little cold as she looked the guy over, sadly he was kinda cute, creepy but cute and because of this she allowed him to stay. "do you normally creep on random girls?" she asked relaxing her back on the tree while putting the pop back in her mouth.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image

He yawned, not flinching when he saw the hand come towards him like a bullet train. "Girls, guys, anyone really." he smiled lazily. "The thought of them so alone just breaks my heart. You understand, dearie?" he said and let his lime green eyes go to her face, scanning her looks for a second. "My name is Mr. Byko, but I prefer Nikolai. Whichever works for you, dearie." he introduced with a nod that substituted for a bow.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image

Violet watched this strange character look her over from the comer of her eye, his claim seems like a act of kindness but its most likely just for his one amusement. Via pulled her pop out again "my names Violet. my friends call me Via so you can call me Violet. I don't like dearie" she glared at him from the comer of her eye, the titled Mr. Byko caught her attention though "are you a teacher or something?" she asked bluntly.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image

Ooooh, a fighter~ "My apologies, dearie, it's a bad habit I'm too lazy to break." he smiled sympathetically before hearing her blunt question. "A substitute, more or less." he shrugged and laid down on the grass, closing his eyes. "But with so many teachers gone, it seems I'm the only teacher here... Except for those darling Sins, of course." he yawned.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:28 pm
User Image

Violet rolled her eyes accepting the fact he wasn't going to stop calling her that. Via still holing her pop in her hand looked down at the lazy so called teacher, cocking her head cutely like a puppy she read his shield "sloth" she muttered now understanding the bum "the teachers are sins" she smirked to her self knowing this would be pretty fun after all "and i got stuck with the lazy one for company" she teased poking him.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image

"I'm not just a Sin, dearie." Nikolai chuckled and allowed her to poke him. "But if you can... convince me, maybe I'll tell you~" he purred.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image

Violet always loved a good challenge but she didn't know what kinda game this guy played "and how would i go about convincing you?" she asked pure curiosity in her voice. Via watched him closely while she put her pop back in her mouth, pulling her knees to her chest, she waited a answer.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games