Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:24 pm
Lucien shook his head slowly back and forth. "No thanks, not right now. I haven't had much of an appetite lately." He said softly. He sighed and leaned against the house they happened to be near. "As much as I don't want to I'm thinking about leaving this town. I have to eventually, better to do it sooner than later. Rip the stitches out quickly if you know what I mean." He was also a little worried about some of the others, he knew they all could take care of themselves but it didn't make him feel any better. "I sometimes wonder what the others are doing. It's been three weeks afterall." He laughed a little he was indeed growing a little tired of his constant high paced never ending speed life. But he knew that was what he needed. He wouldn't make a good Death Owl if he lived here, he would grow soft.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:44 pm
Viktor Z. Temnota - The Bio-Hazard Owl - T.N.O

Viktor shook his head slightly, "Uh, no, probably not if at all. Most members hardly know me at all" he said nervously, "I'm Viktor Temnota...let's start of with that" he smiled. "I'm the newest member of the team so it stands to reason that you wouldn't know me, but I've heard several names thrown around here and there. I've memorize things from...well... the others and assorted faces if seen, so I've memorized quite a bit" He explained. This was his first extended conversation he's had with another O.W.L aside from his first day, to which he'd spoke volumes of his past to Noel. All the places he and his family had fled to in order to avoid his persecutors. In any case he was nervous and, despite trying to make a good impression on the others, he'd make himself out to be a wreck in front of the others, and remained silent around the others for the most part. Until now.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________  

Mcemosama

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:37 pm
Jeannie smiled at Lucien. "You're heart is in a good place, Lucien. Never appologize for that" she told him. "I'm sure you'll make a great death owl, I mean death is apart of the natural order of things, eventually everything and everyone has to die" she said. "Well if you want to catch a red eye out of here and to Italy, then I can arrange it now if you'd like Lucien" she informed him. She was growing closer to Lucien, she knew it...and a part of her knew that he was too.

Aeon was in the bathroom vomiting as she stood up and stared at herself in the mirror. Her eyes were puffy. As she washed her face she began to brush her teeth. She was too tired to do anything. She closed her eyes as she focused on herself. She was now clothed and looked a little better. She left her hotel room and went to the coffee bar downstairs. She missed her days in college, she used to stay up all night with a cup of coffee, her books and her macbook pro she enjoyed playing with. If Moli and her were only normal.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:15 pm
Demios failed to noticed the bunny hopping after him while he walked. He frowned as he traversed the city, he wasn't sure where he was headed exactly, but he knew he had to keep going. It wasn't long until he came across what appeared to be an abandoned building. The place seemed old and falling apart. Most people probably wouldn't have noticed it, but to Demios it seemed like a perfect place to stop and rest for a bit. It took a little effort, but he managed to move some of the boards around enough for him to sneak his way in. Once inside Demios was less than surprised to find a thick layer of dust on the walls and floor as well as some old artwork. "Strange it seems abandoned and yet, this place feels so energized" He said. He pause for a moment wondering about the place before taking a moment to sit on the dusty floor.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:37 am
Cecilia's father's eyes gleamed jeeringly. It was clear that he was enjoying his daughter's tears. He turned away from the saddened sapphire girl and turned his jade green eyes towards Roulin. He studied the young man closely. It was apparent that he had suffered many hardships. It was prominent in the young Italian's purple eyes. Yet this did nothing to make Cecilia's father sympathize with him. He was an Owl just like his daughter. Turning to his wife for a brief moment, he spoke. "Oh my, sweetheart, it looks like you've made our daughter cry," he sneered, joined by his wife in a cold laugh void of any caring or sympathy. He then turned his cold eyes towards Roulin. "Tell me, what do you see in this young woman? It is very apparent that you care about her, but why? You must become embarrassed when you have to be seen with her. How do you feel when people stare at her or whisper about her? Surely there are much finer women out there who would be willing at the chance to be with you. So why would you choose someone like her?" he asked turning his vicious eyes towards his daughter as an indication. Despite the fact that he and Cecilia shared the same eyes, his did not carry the warmth that Cecilia's often did.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:02 am
Roulin's emotions began to wisk when Cecilia began to tear up in the face of what seemed to be her parents. If anything, these two were just another couple of people who had to have their way. If they couldn't, lives were getting destroyed. No questions asked. Grimacing now, the owl of life's energy began to rise and flow freely throughout his body. If he weren't in control of his brother's power he gained, everyone in the car may have been melted due to a nuclear explosion. Rather than explode with his powers though, Roulin licked his lips, sat back and looked at the man and woman with the same scowl that his father Che wore around pure nonsense. "You two...you two must be human," the italian started rather bluntly. "You two idiotic, bigoted, ignorant humans! Wh--are you all that way? ******** the worst kind of people? Do you care that because of you, this girl spent fifteen years of her life wondering around from place to place? Unlike you two rich bastards, she wasn't promised a five star meal every night!"

Simmering now, the angered owl looked at Cecilia's mother, then to her father who still seemed to be unfazed by anything the man had said. Through slitted eyes now, Roulin stared at the two more angrily than he had before. "Yeah, you two must be humans. Only you....lower life form...bottom feeding pieces of trash would do something like this to one of us. Seriously. And you ******** don't even care do you? To answer your question, you useless bag of flesh, I'm not embarrased to be seen with Cecilia. I would be embarrased though to be seen by your wife. How old is she? Like...like 40 something? Do you know what I'd do to her sir? You do have a point, there are many other girls out there that may want me, but I don't want them. I have who I want and I'm fine with that. Please, ask me another question. It'll give me another opprotunity to insult both you and your sexy, but not so sexy wife."

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:19 am
It was now Cecilia's mother's turn to speak. Her sapphire eyes turned upon her daughter's boyfriend. "So you appear to have a temper on you. I like that." She smirked narrowing her eyes. "We did not tell this girl to run away from home now did we? She did that on her own accord. The only reason we knew about that was because her grandparents called us everyday since then wanting to know if she had come to us. Well of course we told them that we didn't care where she was nor if she had been killed. This world would have been better off without someone like her. Let me give you a word of advice young man. If you like her, use her, use her for your own physical pleasures and that's it. A girl like this is good for nothing, but laying on her back, nothing more. Use her body in any way you want to. You would be foolish to care for her. She doesn't deserve such a thing." Her eyes then diverted to her husband to see if he had anything to say.

"It seems you've taken the words right out of my mouth," Cecilia's father sneered before turning to Roulin. "Now then young man, you should know by now that this woman sitting next to you is nothing but trash, just like that man who was with you just a few moments ago. I take it he was your father? That would make the most sense, since you very much resemble him. You Owls? You are only good for a few things. My wife already mentioned one of them. The other is that you're only good for target practice and experimentation, which would most likely end in your untimely demise. You, this young woman, your father, that young blonde man who was also with you. All of you are nothing in this world. You will never be anything. You were all the mistakes who should never have been born."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:34 am
Roulin's eyes widened after the both of them spoke up again. From his angry glare came a more relax expression. A grin soon followed and moments after the silence had settled in, the owl of life began to snicker, then chuckle, then laugh. Of course...there was no getting through to these people, which didn't bother Roulin any, but their stream of hatred was something else. Unworldly almost. Still, it didn't bother to young owl. After brushing a few loose strands of hair back into slicked pile where it belong, Roulin stomped the floor of the car. The champagne that sat between them in a bucket of ice flew forward at the dark window that separated the body of the car from the driver's end. The wheels had stopped turning and so the car had ceased. "Terrakinesis. One of the things I wouldn't have been able to do if it weren't for my father. Now, to an extent sir, you're right. I was a mistake, but I've been living in correction for a long time. I'm not going to break that cycle today, but I will leave you with something you ignorant, ignorant human."

Before either the man or the woman could move, Roulin had them pinned to their seats with his telekinetic abilites. The driver was knocked out thanks to the airbag, so it was just him, Cecilia and her foolish parents. Clenching at the trembling man's chest, Roulin began to focus fiercly on an image. A sizzling sound came from the man's chest and smoke began to arise from the gap between his tie and collar. The woman, who was gasping in shock was being fed Cecilia's memories telepathically. All of them. Before going into a light seizure, her eyes lolled about, then closed due to the stress of taking in twenty one years of pain and happiness. When it was all over, Cecilia's father now had a nice Mount Rushmore-esque tattoo of Roulin, Cecilia, Che and Moli smiling towards the sun. The lady....she was in a coma, but she was far from dead. Opening the door as casually as he was dressed, Roulin stepped out, then offered his hand to Cecilia whom he hoped could understand why he did what he just did.

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:52 am
Cecilia watched with widened eyes at the events that unfolded before her. She wanted to scream, to speak, but she could not utter a sound as Roulin defended her and everyone else that her parents insulted in his own way. When the car finally stopped and Roulin had gotten out, the Cosmic Owl turned her tear streaked face upwards towards the purpled eyed Life Owl. Without a word, and without taking his hand, she climbed out of the luxurious limousine on her own. Turning to her mother and father, she spoke in a voice that was livid and filled with anger despite the fact that one of her parents was unconscious. "Aşa c** eu sunt mort pentru tine, deci eşti mort pentru mine. I poate fi sărac şi fără prea mare, dar se va ridica la lucruri mari. Voi doi va pierde tot ce ai doar să mori nefericit." A deadly orb of cosmic energy formed in her left hand and she lifted it towards her mother and father. "I could do it. In fact I should do it, I should kill you all right now, but..." Cecilia's voice cracked as she screamed out in rage, sadness, anger, and many other negative emotions. "Death is too good for you! You two will live on with your guilt of what you have done and both of you will rot in the lowest and most gruesome levels of hell!" The orb dissapated and Cecilia's arm fell back down to her side as she stepped back. Unable to keep her emotions steady for any longer, she collasped into Roulin's arms crying hysterically, all the tears that she'd held back all of her life pouring forth.

((Translation: Just as I am dead to you, so are you dead to me. I may be poor and without much, but I will amount to great things. You two will lose everything you have only to die unhappy.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:22 am
((TFP---Raven))

“Anyone who had not noticed what I and my team have been doing clearly must be blind or live in a fantasy world.” Raven said in resort to Sebastian saying that he had noticed her ‘work’. Nevertheless, Raven listened to what the man had to say. She was rather interested in his words when he went on the mention that he and his wife had started an Owl uprising 30 years ago. She searched her head for any recognition or little things that may lead her to remembering if she had heard anything about that particular event. Maybe her parents had said something about it….or some news channels may have mentioned it. Either way, it was not fresh in her mind and so she could not recall ever hearing about it.

Raven levelled her gaze with Sebastian’s and stared at him long and hard. She waved the waiter over and placed another order of the same red wine she had ordered previously. Once the waiter took his leave to fetch her order, Raven opened her mouth to speak. “You want to help me?” She started of “Thinking with logic is not the only way to look at things. You should understand that a person in my position is not free to trust everyone she meets. You should also understand that a stranger who appears before you offering you some goods is not a person one can easily accept or trust.” The waiter returned with Raven’s drink. She thanked him before sipping a small drop of the dark red warmish wine. “The idea of your power is rather intriguing and you seem to know what you are talking about, but, I have one or two questions. How is it that I can grow to trust you? How can you prove to me that you are on my side?” Raven smiled and leaned back in her chair once more. It was clear that she was interested in the man’s offer; it was just a case of him winning her over. Not an easy feat…

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:22 am
Sebastian looked at Raven with a smirk as he shifted his glasses. "You are a leader for a reason, I like your thinking. But to answer your two questions, I'll tell you this. You can't trust me right now...but giving me a chance is the first sign of a budding trust. Through my actions, you may grow to trust me...I can promise nothing more. As far as proving to you that I am on your side...put in a simple request...and I can do it" he said sipping on his wine. He was itching for her to ask him to demonstrate his abilities, but he would wait. "A word of advice though...it may be hard to trust people...but ALWAYS use someone who is useful....cross the bridge of trust and betrayal when you get there...you seem like a powerful young woman to overthrow New York City....so I doubt that anyone would try and turn on you...if they were wise" he told her.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:23 pm
((TFP---Raven))

Raven surveyed Sebastian closely. He seemed to be generally interested in helping her fight. Taking in a deep breath Raven adjusted herself in her seat and leaned forwards a bit more. “You are good with your words, I will give you that.” She said with a small smile. He was right though, for him to gain her trust she needed to take the first step and take him up on his offer. “Use those who are useful….Hmm.” Sebastian could be useful; he seemed like a well-rounded man with years of experience at his disposal. “OK Sebastian” She muttered with a small laugh quick to follow. “I will take the first step across the bridge that you have laid down before me. I will accept you for the time being. Should you disappoint I will be rid of you quicker than you can draw a breath.”

Raven brought her glass to her lips and smiled somewhat. Her eyes were void of any type of emotion; neither happiness nor distrust lay in the pools of ice blue. “If they were wise…..Hmm…If is the key word there. Unfortunately people turn against each other all the time in their struggle to survive.” The blonde female placed her glass back down and folded her arms on the table. “A simple request you say... Show me what you can do.” Her words were blunt and the gleam in her eye could mean a number of things, but she was merely leaving it down to Sebastian to choose what he wanted to do.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:48 pm
Sebastian smiled before Raven. He was always a charmer even as a young boy, he had a way with people. When she requested for him to show her what he could do, he took the last sip of his wine and adjusted his tie. He focused on the waiters that were walking and handling busy orders, as they tripped up and broke all the dishes they were carrying, but Sebastian would kick it up a notch. As one waiter fell, a scorching plate landed on a nearby woman burning her skin on contact. With her agonizing screaming, she ran out into the street as she was hit by a car moments later. A fire soon broke out in the kitchen, where hundreds of workers began to evacuate.

It was a grease fire and it was not going out. Sebastian looked at Raven. "I hope you were done madame because this is where we take our leave" he told her as he grabbed her hand as they left in a paced manner. As they were walking, the electricity in the building began to shut on and off, and the pipes burst, releasing pressurized water. The wires descended making contact and electrocuting 1/3 of the people inside. An electrical fire had occurred as well, and Sebastian stopped walking with Raven and looked back a few feet away. "I hope this satisfies you my dear" he told her as his hands glowed a blue color and the building exploded. Sebastian had cued a gas leak and that was the final event that would leave the restaurant as a memory and nothing more.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:25 pm
((TFP---Raven))

Raven watched as the chaos unfolded all around her. She finished her drink and smiled, feeling pleased about what was going on. “I am done here.” She replied before being grabbed by the hand and lead away from the restaurant. It was a bit of an effort to reframe from shock waving the man who had grabbed her hand. She was not one for being grabbed so suddenly but, she would have to let it slip. “What a pleasant show you have put on for me.” She said with an approving smile which grew even wider when the restaurant exploded in a fiery mass of crimson and orange flames. Raven watched the scene as mass panic and confusion erupted from the stupid humans who so idly go about their lives without a care.

Raven turned to face Sebastian, her smile all but gone from her face. “I suppose what you have just done is proof enough of your dislike towards humans. You have satisfied my curiosity of what it is you can do. A very interesting gift you possess, Sebastian, one that will be very useful to me.” Raven said as she turned to face the flaming building once more “I am impressed. I am sure those on my team will also take an interest in what it is you can do.” Pausing in mid thought, Raven laughed. “Of course, you have to win them over as well… That includes the Heralds.” Of course, what Raven said and what she really thought were two entirely different things.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:39 pm
Sebastian looked at Raven with a look of satisfaction. "I've never had a hard time winning people over....in my youth that was how we got so many supporters to uprise and revolt...alas, if I only knew then what I know now" he said reflecting a bit. "Oh I'm so sorry, I did mention my wife Evelynn...she's here also...Evelynn" he called out to her.

Evelynn appeared behind the two as she nodded. "Hello Raven, I am Evelynn Vanilli, Sebastian's wife, and an omnipath, basically a very powerful telepath, not your run of the mill telepath who can read a few minds or sometimes erase a memory or two...I can do this on a global scale, I can tell you what a young child in china is thinking right now...just giving you some insight since I can't really display my abilities like my husband has" she said with a light smile.

Sebastian smiled at his wife and looked back at Raven. "So now that this is done...what do you have planned Raven, I mean as far as the rest of the day? Should I prepare myself to meet the rest of your team or did you have something else in mind" he asked calmly.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games