Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:25 am
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347

I think that would depend on a couple of things, the setting of battle (swords, guns, fists, magic/powers) the time (fantasy, modern, future) and the characters (burly man, spy fighters, catfight)

Medieval and guns, near future with group of trained fighters versus human like aliens with superpowers.
And go!

Medieval and near future? I'm guessing that means it's a girmdarkfantasy setting... Fighters versus aliens, and guns & powers... I'd have to go with something of a raining, abandoned/ruined city center with gothic style architecture. This makes for plenty of cover base for the gun guys, while also allowing for plenty of stuff for the superpowers to destroy. The rain always adds to the setting of course~

This sounds like a warhammer 40k setting in all honesty, but it's still a confusing setting...

Whoops, meant to say "Medieval weapons" not Medieval setting. The setting is kind of like a small portion of Star Wars meets earth in a near future setting. But what you said dose totally sound cool, and so much debris in the destruction! : D

In that case, still an abandoned city in ruin, although with a more open area, think a plaza, and light rain to make the setting but not too heavy to ruin the combat. Guns can be used with higher locations while melee weapons can be used in the plaza. The superpowers still cause massive destruction XD

Hell yeah, that would still be awesome. What if it had to be outside of city?

Well I think that would make it a little bit boring because you wouldn't have rubble flying around everywhere unless it was more of an encounter type battle...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:58 am
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347

Medieval and near future? I'm guessing that means it's a girmdarkfantasy setting... Fighters versus aliens, and guns & powers... I'd have to go with something of a raining, abandoned/ruined city center with gothic style architecture. This makes for plenty of cover base for the gun guys, while also allowing for plenty of stuff for the superpowers to destroy. The rain always adds to the setting of course~

This sounds like a warhammer 40k setting in all honesty, but it's still a confusing setting...

Whoops, meant to say "Medieval weapons" not Medieval setting. The setting is kind of like a small portion of Star Wars meets earth in a near future setting. But what you said dose totally sound cool, and so much debris in the destruction! : D

In that case, still an abandoned city in ruin, although with a more open area, think a plaza, and light rain to make the setting but not too heavy to ruin the combat. Guns can be used with higher locations while melee weapons can be used in the plaza. The superpowers still cause massive destruction XD

Well I think that would make it a little bit boring because you wouldn't have rubble flying around everywhere unless it was more of an encounter type battle...

There's always a dense forest?  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:43 am
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347

Trees don't collapse and turn into dust from explosions though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:25 am
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:44 am
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347

but we're not michael bay now are we?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:08 am
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347

He's an old friend of mine.
Don't make me call in any favors emotion_donotwant  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:11 am
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347

Awwww but I always wanted a show of explosions behind me as I enter the next family gathering.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:19 am
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347

Awwww but I always wanted a show of explosions behind me as I enter the next family gathering.

I know the pyrotechnic for Whitesnake, want me to call him? xd  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:45 pm
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347
Lord Hedo
Phoenix347

I know the pyrotechnic for Whitesnake, want me to call him? xd

he's not as boomy and flashy though...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:19 pm
Wait For It__Lucifer

Alright. I'm all set to get posting again. However, if I'm nit mistaken, the day change is just around the corner. I'm thinking about waiting till then so we don't get cut off in the middle of convo.  

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:33 pm
Lunoh

ahhh u right.. i really need to out of those day changesss.. xD and okayy  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:54 am
ShadowStar369

All I can say to Angel is "Damn, son." I just saw the post now. XD  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:07 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
ShadowStar369

All I can say to Angel is "Damn, son." I just saw the post now. XD

He has such a one-track mind sometimes.. XD
I would've made him stay in the store a little longer, but he's a bit of a stalker and once he's in love, he doesn't care about anyone else. ^^"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:19 am
ShadowStar369

Yep, a little bit toooooooooooo persistent. I can say that this may not go well.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:30 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
ShadowStar369

Yep, a little bit toooooooooooo persistent. I can say that this may not go well.

Don't worry. Aside from being rich, tenacious and a bit of a stalker, Angel has his ways. We have plenty of tricks up our sleeves. XD
Besides, if that doesn't work, he can always cheat.
Angel can enter Crevan's dreams and seduce him, thus making Crevan believe that he is in love with Angel.
Or if he is desperate enough, Angel is not against blackmailing Crevan. XD
Besides since Angel is irrevocably infatuated with him, Crevan didn't have to worry about him leaving. Ever. rofl  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games