Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:29 am
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka looked at the others as they seemed too distracted to notice Lana spying on them. She looked at the door and hopped off the bed, walking towards it. She looked around the corner of the door frame to see Lana, "Erm...Miss?" she said to her.

Wakai furrowed her eyebrows and frowned, "I think this was right after she had turned into her enraged form..." she sighed before looking at Emalie and Kurona, "If it was already this bad in the first place...then I would guess it's already too late..." As she was about to turn the page, she overheard Liya's yelp, looking in her direction, "Liya?"

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:02 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

((OOC: ))

Liya looked up at Wakai. There was blood coming from her cheek.
"I think I'm remembering, but is it supposed to hurt me? Its Jaecen good?" she was shaking.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:06 pm

_____________| Emalie Saiko

29 | Female

Kurona felt a familiar, iron/blood smell hit her nose. "Blood? Liya? What's happened?"
Emalie slid to her knees and grabbed one of Liya's hands. She closed her eyes and examined Liya using magic. She frowned. "She's been injured trying to recall something.... Her memories have been tampered with..."

(OOC: Eheheh... I'm sort of living in hell....)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:59 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

Liya stood still when Emalie touched her hand. She felt really cold.
"Carter....are you still here with me? I feel so cold, memories hurt!" she asked Carter in her heart/mind.

"I don't know mommy.....everything hurts. I don't know what going on, I don't remember a Jaecen guy but I do too and its ripping me apart!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:14 am

29 | Female

Emalie squeezed Liya's hand. "Okay, sweetheart. Close your eyes. I'm just going to help you." She set one finger on the base of the back of Liya's neck where her spine meets the head. Liya would begin to feel drowsy, maybe even fall to sleep.

Carter sighed. "Relax, child. She's put you into a sleep. Try not to fight it. Then, you can take your time with the memories."

Kurona blinked with her unseeing eyes. "What did you do?"
"Pressure point. Put her to sleep. It was necessary." Emalie looked up at Kurona and held Liya.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:18 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

Liya fell asleep.
"Carter, do you regret giving me your heart?" she asked him, her voice was scared, but this was almost normal now.

There were fragments of hearts she took from others that she couldn't return or they didn't want back. She could feel all the pain they were in. Then with trying to remember the lost memories when the timeline shifted forgetting about Jaecen, the wounds got deep.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:27 am

29 | Female

He simply set his hands in his pockets and walked. Everything in her head was white. Carter pulled her astral form into her head. He motioned with his head for her to follow. "Walk with me." Carter sighed and looked at Liya while she walked. "Did you know you were supposed to be able to see the future? If you'd been allowed to live normally, the future might have been different. These are dark times, Liya. You... might be the key to solving them."
A rush of warmth would flush through her and she would feel the other's pains less, but they were still there.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:47 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

Liya fell asleep.
"I never knew, Carter. All I knew was death and destruction up until a few years ago when I was set free from the organanzation." .

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:36 am
[OOC: I keep forgetting about Lana...]

Lana Firanne(HEAD: [ON]/OFF)

Lana was startled when Odayaka noticed her, waving her hands in front of her, "E-Erm! I'm sorry, p-please don't mind me, I'm just...erm...l-looking around is all." she said to the little fox girl. She looked in the room at the others, then at Odayaka, "Just...I overheard you kids all the way down stairs...a-and I was wondering what was going on..." she admitted, she was a little curious as to what they were making all the noise about.

other characters also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:49 am
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Odayaka laughed a little, rubbing the back of her head, "Sorry...we were just playing video games and all. Ene's beating everyone in this fighting game and...well, now you know why we're making so much noise." she said, looking back at Erin and the others with a smile.

Wakai watched on with concern with Liya's predicament. She looked at Kurona and Emalie when Liya was put to sleep, "Goodness...I didn't know that a person with tampered memories would have...that sort of effect on them." she said, looking at the blood coming from Liya's cheek.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 12:39 am
[ooc: @Revi - Finally. Wasn't this event supposed to happen like...last year? sweatdrop ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Odayaka was startled by everything suddenly shaking. She stumbled a little before falling back onto her butt. She stayed down until the shaking eventually stopped. "...wh-what was that?" she said to herself, her ears perked up. It was as if she were trying to find what the source of that shaking was.

The shaking didn't exactly startle Wakai, though she was confused as to what the shaking was about. She stood up and walked over to the window to check what was happening. She spotted what seemed to be an explosion from nearby, "Oh my..."

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:00 am
[OOC: I know, sorry, first, I had to remake "that" character's profile, and then I had a bunch of stuff happening, mainly work. emo ]

Lana used the wall to help keep herself up, she's never experienced an earthquake or anything similar before, so she didn't exactly know what to do in this situation. After the shaking stopped, she walked over to Odayaka and helped her up, "Are you all right? That was a surprise wasn't it..." she said, concerned about Odayaka.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:42 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai
hector the true

User Image

((OOC: I kept getting lost with nothing really to post x_X))

Liya remained asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:09 am
Kurai_18

29 | Female

Kuro knelt down and fumbled around to find Liya's hand, which she finally did. "Oh, baby girl...."
Emalie looked at Kuro. She was worried more about the quake that just happened.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:12 am
[OOC: @kalena - I know how you feel. It's really difficult nowadays to think of what to post...possibly because nothing much is happening now. confused
@Kurai - Are you all right? Why do you feel that way? sad ]

After making sure Odayaka was all right, she looked out the window, wondering what that earthquake earlier was all about. "I wonder what that was...whatever it was, it was quite loud...and it sounded nearby." She looked down at Odayaka, "Make sure the other kids are all right. I'll go check what that was just now." She then left before Odayaka was able to say anything to stop her. She didn't want to alarm Odayaka...but she was feeling something unnervingly strong...though she was unsure Odayaka knew that too.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash