Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 4:13 pm
Gothyfox
stoarm_fox
*looks up at her a wee bit shoked,.... after a few seconds he gets back on his feet and smiles, * ya * locks hands with gothy * ready?
ready *focouses her concentration*
* focus his energy into his arms and pushes aginst gotheys hands, they stay locked together, pushing aginst each others mass* damn your preety good...

[ sorry it took me so long to reply. my comp ghetoed out on me so i had to reboot ]  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 4:50 pm
*a kite appears in the sky with a green fured furry at the end of it with his tail tied to the string*
*he waves hello every one the winds drifted me back*
+^_^+  

zombi49

zombi49

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 4:55 pm
aww no one here damn! stressed  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 4:56 pm
*looks up * zombie!? * once he looks up he forgets he is still wrestling with gothy.... she tackles him and it appers that she had won there little game. he gets up and stares up at zombie*. he yells to him* wtf mate ^^ what are you doin up there?  

stoarm_fox

zombi49

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 5:05 pm
well last time i posted here i had a kite tied to my tail and i was nude behind my rocks like usual and the wind started blowing really hard and it lifted me up into the air
which reminds me
*covers his crotch and smiles a toothy grin*  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 5:12 pm
HA! smiles a bit, cover your pride man, * laughs a bit* so do you need help getting down? confused  

stoarm_fox

zombi49

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 5:21 pm
i think the wind is giveing out hold on
*rolls up into a ball thus makeing his body more heavey in one spot and plumets*  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 5:27 pm
s**t s**t! * sees zombie plumeting* you idiot your like 200 feet up!!! * runs and catchs zombie befor he hits the ground. sets him down carfully then wacks him upside his head playfully not to hard, but just enough that he got the message* dont ever try something like that agin!  

stoarm_fox

hair-ball

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 5:29 pm
hi everyone  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 5:35 pm
sup hair ball,

[ oh hair ball i have been meanin to ask you. what tyep of animal are you? i figured a raccoon but i couldent tell sweatdrop ]  

stoarm_fox

hair-ball

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 5:40 pm
stoarm_fox
sup hair ball,

[ oh hair ball i have been meanin to ask you. what tyep of animal are you? i figured a raccoon but i couldent tell sweatdrop ]
XD nothin much you? (well...something...lol...there are a few animals id like to be...but mostly a neko; aka- cat)  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:03 pm
*walks onto the sandy beach with two towels, lying them down in the sand next to each other, lying down on one*  

Kado Celeritus

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:07 pm
Kado666
*walks onto the sandy beach with two towels, lying them down in the sand next to each other, lying down on one*
*walks out of the beach house and sees his mate walking onto the beach and laying out two towels* Kado! *runs up kissing him*  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:19 pm
Neote
Kado666
*walks out of the beach house and sees his mate walking onto the beach and laying out two towels* Kado! *runs up kissing him*
Kisses back Neote, lovingly* I layed out the towels, Neote 3nodding  

Kado Celeritus

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:36 pm
Kado666
Neote
Kado666
Kisses back Neote, lovingly* I layed out the towels, Neote 3nodding
Would you like to look at the stars, there isn't a cloud out tonight?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games