Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K i m m e h

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:00 am
Pssht...don't listen to Minielf...although he is right... whee

Well done, it's good prep for exams.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:54 am
Mini - im in year 8, so we do actually take normal tests xp im dreading year 10 and 11 eek

` T a p i o c a `

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:28 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Mini - im in year 8, so we do actually take normal tests xp im dreading year 10 and 11 eek

Don't dread year 10 and 11 so much; neither of those years acutally count towards your final university entrance score, well, at least where I live it doesn't. Year 12 is when you really need to pick up the slack.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:26 am
Minielf
7Sapphire8Dragon9

Don't dread year 10 and 11 so much; neither of those years acutally count towards your final university entrance score, well, at least where I live it doesn't. Year 12 is when you really need to pick up the slack.

I heard that the year 11 GCSE exams were really important, since it was like the last exam you will ever do in high school eek year 10 exams didnt sound that serious though xp

BTW i dare you all to click here, if you are bored xd

` T a p i o c a `

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:55 pm
That blasted red button thingy again... stare

It just loops, loops I tell ye! gonk And what white button? It doesn't even exist! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:56 pm
Gah, that red button's a smartass. Dividing into thirty different red buttons and asking me to guess the right one. mad  

Minielf

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:23 pm
Minielf
Gah, that red button's a smartass. Dividing into thirty different red buttons and asking me to guess the right one. mad
Haha, that's the easy bit.
That button also has a real attitude problem... thinks it's a lot smarter than us button pressers. He just thinks we're gonna keep pressing that button no matter how much time it wastes.

-presses the button- ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:58 pm
I ran out of patience when it got to the thirty different buttons part, but if I continued pressing on it, I guess it would just make that red button angrier. xd

Sapphire: Are you sure that your year 11 GCSE exams are the last you'll ever do in High School? What about Year 12 and 13?  

Minielf

K i m m e h

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:29 am
Minielf
7Sapphire8Dragon9

But Yr 10 and 11 is when you need to pick up the slack you've gained from Prep-9. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:35 am
Minielf
I ran out of patience when it got to the thirty different buttons part, but if I continued pressing on it, I guess it would just make that red button angrier. xd

Sapphire: Are you sure that your year 11 GCSE exams are the last you'll ever do in High School? What about Year 12 and 13?

I dunno anything about year 12 and 13 neutral
since hardly any of the people i see in my high school are year 12 or 13's
i heard that some just go to do jobs or college rolleyes

Kimmeh - prep-9?! neutral whats prep-9 question gonk

Toki and Mini - hahathe button rules all xd i just kept pressing it cos of boredom xp when i got to the one when there is like 128 red buttons my brother was laughing at me for taking so long to find the real one xd
i love pressing that red button *presses the button over again*
I can never get tired of this mrgreen

` T a p i o c a `

K i m m e h

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:36 am
Oh, the years 'Prep' to 'Year 9'. wink

There's a Year 13?! eek  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:36 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Minielf
7Sapphire8Dragon9

I heard that the year 11 GCSE exams were really important, since it was like the last exam you will ever do in high school eek year 10 exams didnt sound that serious though xp

i had that on my bebo page razz

Syeori

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:43 am
Vanilla_Soda
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Minielf
7Sapphire8Dragon9

i had that on my bebo page razz

hmm.......there seems to be more bebo users these days ninja
there was news report about bebo on newsround a few days ago, about "safety on bebo" and they actually interviewed someone from bebo eek
i used to have a url for my bebo account but now i dont xp

Kimmeh - then whats prep? cos im ever so clueless

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:43 am
i gotta go now. I have a japanese test tomorrow and I'm so not prepared. gonk

bye! <33

K i m m e h

K i m m e h

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:45 am
You probably start at Grade/Year 1, but in Victoria, Australia, we start with something called 'Prep'  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games