Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:15 pm
Naruto728
"Because," Kazuo said flashing his unnaturally green eyes at Jedi. "I'm not like the other students..."

((Oh my gosh...really? I hate it when people do that. -,- It's just annoying.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:21 pm
lenon01
Naruto728
"Because," Kazuo said flashing his unnaturally green eyes at Jedi. "I'm not like the other students..."

((Oh my gosh...really? I hate it when people do that. -,- It's just annoying.))

((yeah lol. masumi is ticked right now at Jedi for taking Naro, now wait til she sees Fenrir running off. I mean this is her first day as teacher XD))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:26 pm
((I believe she's teaching me...I'm not running anywhere. She's the perfect teacher for Sorcam. Wood bloodline, medical jutsu.... Oh, wow. I really hate how I get confused with my RPCs and myself. I say 'I' and 'Sorcam' as the same person. -.- But still, I wouldn't want to work with a person like that. I'd probably kill someone. Hmmm...what else to do with Sorcam...I'm still changing things. Any ideas? And no, my next RPC will be...that. -.0 Interesting conversation I'm having with Masumi about that, too....))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:16 pm
((...))

Masumi raised her hand and a wall of wood came up blocking Fenrir's exit. "No sneaking off, next lesson." Masumi said making another set of seals. "Clone Jutsu." She said as a puff of smoke and a perfect clone of her appeared next to her. They both smiled at the group and said "Your turn."  

Masumi H Dekata

Jenpachi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:02 am
Gambaten looks at the teacher bordley and preforms some hand signs "clone justu". A clone appears in a puff of smoke....."...."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:55 am
((im sorry, i will not take anymore students...i dont think dying by yours would be fun, but im not gonna make it easy for him to train. can anyone say training til you cant move.))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:33 am
Sarium got up did the hand signs and made a messed up version of himself, he then did the hand seals and made two perfect clones of himself. The two clones fought with each other till one dissapeared, the other one turned and said "Hah i'm the winner", Sarium eyed it then roundhouse kicked it in the head making it dissapear "No i'm the winner" he said smiling to himself as he sat down.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:57 pm
A snarling sound came from Fenrir when the exit was blocked but then he just stuffed his hands in his pockets and continued with the lesson. "The sooner I finish my training, the sooner I can get away from all this." he thought as he made a clone of himself. Fenrir looked at the clone and sneared as it eventually disappeared. "I thought I was....taller."

Ayame shook her head with Fenrir's failure to escape the class. Returning her focus she made a clone of herself.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:38 pm
irishshamrock12
Sarium got up did the hand signs and made a messed up version of himself, he then did the hand seals and made two perfect clones of himself. The two clones fought with each other till one dissapeared, the other one turned and said "Hah i'm the winner", Sarium eyed it then roundhouse kicked it in the head making it dissapear "No i'm the winner" he said smiling to himself as he sat down.

((it's a clone, an illusion, not solid))

Masumi nodded at everyone as she made another set of seals. "Ok everyone, this is the final jutsu, Substitution Jutsu." She said as she disappeared in a puff of smoke and in her place was a chair. "Now your turn." A voice said from the back of the class, it was Masumi who switched with a chair in the back.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:54 pm
Ayame nodded and followed her teacher's example. After some slight difficulty, she mastered the technique.

However, Fenrir was having a great deal of difficulty with the technique. Somehow he just couldn't get it right. "Why can't I get this one? The others were so easy for me, but this one.....is just far too cowardly." Never the less, Fenrir continued to practice.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:17 am
Daisuke came in and heard Masumi's voice. He stepped into the crowded room and watched as she taught. He removed his mask and slipped it on his shoulder.
He looked at the progressing room with satisfaction.

"The first three who master the last jutsu, I'll take with me to further they're training." He thought in his mind and then transferring it to Masumi, "If that;s alright with you. ^_^".  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:39 pm
((Soory im used to Kazuma clones))

Sarium stood up and did the jutsu but made a chair missing the back two legs, it started to fall, then poof anf it was Sar again. Sar frowned and did it again making a perfect chair, then poof it was Sar again and he was smiling. Sarium looked around "Hmmm thats the last one ehhh now I can leave and continue my gennin-ness" he said and got up leaving.

((At least I think hes a gennin here, he was a gennin in Iwa))

irishshamrock12

Jenpachi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:22 pm
Gambaten stands up and follows the teachers instructions.i took a while, but in time he mastered it  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:32 pm
Fenrir growled as he made the handsigns and concentrated his chakra. Finally he was able to perform the task, replacing himself with a chair. Fenrir glanced at the chair and then back at the teacher. "I still think it's too cowardly."
Ayame mastered the skill at almost the same time as Fenrir.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:58 pm
((Hmmm...if Lenon was alive AND here, you would be given a horrible lecture on 'cowardice'. I hope that's not the person behind the character!))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games