Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:04 pm
What, Fala, you forgot that you wrote that? xp

Yeah, I'm kind of hoping there'll be a neck item in there too. But I mean, as long as it's something I might possibly wear, I'm happy ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:09 pm
More neck items would be good... Just as long as they're not copies of the NM/Angelic scarfs. (Like what they did with the OMG / AFK hats).  

Khorkalba

curumo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:23 pm
Know what that just reminded me of? C. Tolkien reading part of the Sil. Whenever I listen to it, I get excited hearing about Carcharoth and Melkor and Carcharoth's craziness and how I love how 'Carcharoth' is pronounced...

I don't donate... I wish I could, though, so I could get all those cool items that you guys have. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:23 pm
Longbow UK
(Like what they did with the OMG / AFK hats).

Shutup, those are cool. sad For some of us it's cheaper to get pixels for 5$ than to stay online for a gagillion hours to get 100 000g+ for an AFK hat.

Demonic Pendant? surprised Stuff for the eyes would be cool too. Glasses. 3nodding  

Caeleste

Onoj

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:32 pm
Oh and Falathrim I wasn't there to see it but was it anything like this?

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:37 pm
Alfirin IV
Longbow UK

Shutup, those are cool. sad For some of us it's cheaper to get pixels for 5$ than to stay online for a gagillion hours to get 100 000g+ for an AFK hat.

Demonic Pendant? surprised Stuff for the eyes would be cool too. Glasses. 3nodding

A demonic pendant would rock. I think Longbow was on the right track through with angelic/demonic rods...it was longbow that said that right? Lol  

Onoj

Caeleste

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:42 pm
Thing is, not everyone on Gaia fishes. I know I don't. I have a rod, but I want to keep my gold to satisfy my inner clothes-whore, not buy fish food. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:50 pm
Onoj
Alfirin IV
Longbow UK

A demonic pendant would rock. I think Longbow was on the right track through with angelic/demonic rods...it was longbow that said that right? Lol

3nodding I'm guessing it might be rods because a while back there was a fishing glitch that revealed what looks to be an Angelic Rod:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Khorkalba

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:52 pm
Man, I wonder how much it would cost to plus those.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:53 pm
Alfirin IV
Thing is, not everyone on Gaia fishes. I know I don't. I have a rod, but I want to keep my gold to satisfy my inner clothes-whore, not buy fish food. 3nodding

But fishing is one of the best ways of making more gold on the site. I've made at least 200k profit out of it so far.  

Khorkalba

Caeleste

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:54 pm
All I can say is, if they come out with fishing rods, I'm selling my letters. xd
Or keep 'em for awhile until they come into high demand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:57 pm
Longbow UK
I've made at least 200k profit out of it so far.

You're good at fishing. I don't have the time to practise, so I'm stuck in Bass'ken.
And I'm horribly impatient.

And real fish disgust me.  

Caeleste

Onoj

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:59 pm
Yeah I hardly fish and even though it is a good money maker I am just not patient enough for it to work. Plus it is really boring. I think I am going to sell my strength rod plus for my quest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:16 pm
Onoj
Oh and Falathrim I wasn't there to see it but was it anything like this?

User Image

Well, Morgy's Ring is actually a pinkish color, but yeah, that's pretty close. Stupid Valar.

I don't care if you can get rich off of it, fishing is boring.  

Falathrim

Caeleste

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:52 pm
Well. This is an official announcement of sorts, on my behalf.
----------

Dear members of the guild,

I think it is right to say my activity in the guild will die for a few days. Due to the death of my paternal grandfather at 2pm this afternoon, I think it would be best for me to spend some time with my family, which I have neglected to do since Christmas. Maybe this a time I should look to bettering my spiritual side.

Good luck to all those in exams, and best wishes.
Until next time,
Alfirin  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games