Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Allegro

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:31 am
Lady Psycho Sexy
Moooooooooooooooom, Reg is scaring the childreeeennnnn.
He's just upset that he didn't get the crayons in his special ed class.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:25 am
Hi, I'm new, you can call me Dess.

I just started a Gaia yesterday, only because my boyfriend told me to stop lurking on his. He is a member of the cult, so I already have a familiarity with a lot of the other members.

I really like Nintendo, and currently own only a DS. Long story as to why I no longer own a WII, working on raising money to get a new one. My favorite games are girly ones like Cooking Mama and Animal Crossing. I also really like Mario Kart and Mario Party, in any of their various reincarnations.

I tend to be really girly, I love cats, and I have three tattoos.

So there's some information about me, I would really like to make some friends.  

-Dessynea-

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:04 pm
-Dessynea-

I just started a Gaia yesterday, only because my boyfriend told me to stop lurking on his. He is a member of the cult, so I already have a familiarity with a lot of the other members.

I really like Nintendo, and currently own only a DS. Long story as to why I no longer own a WII, working on raising money to get a new one. My favorite games are girly ones like Cooking Mama and Animal Crossing. I also really like Mario Kart and Mario Party, in any of their various reincarnations.

I know yu. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:02 pm
Hashire Kazemeijin
-Dessynea-

I know yu. ^^

I know you too!!!  

-Dessynea-

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:06 am
-Dessynea-

What did he say about me?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:18 am
Regulust
-Dessynea-

*Remembers*

Hehehehehehe...

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

-Dessynea-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:24 am
Regulust
-Dessynea-

I know you used to be a girl and like came out as your brother or some such.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:28 am
Oh.... that's dumb.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

-Dessynea-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:29 am
Regulust
Oh.... that's dumb.

But true?

Why what else should I know?

Why do you seem angry?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:30 am
-Dessynea-
Regulust
Oh.... that's dumb.

But true?

Why what else should I know?

Why do you seem angry?
He's always like this girlie. Just get used to it and you'll be fine.  

Montiqueue

Nintech

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:03 am
I'm Nintech * obviously * ,My favorite game is The Legend Of Zelda Ocorina Of Time. Brown/blonde hair green/blue eyes ,I like internet Memes and I have over 10 game consols ,I play the game Blockland The Game Where You Build Stuff , its like legos whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:10 am
Nintech
I'm Nintech * obviously * ,My favorite game is The Legend Of Zelda Ocorina Of Time. Brown/blonde hair green/blue eyes ,I like internet Memes and I have over 10 game consols ,I play the game Blockland The Game Where You Build Stuff , its like legos whee
Welcome Nint. 3nodding Hope you're not like the others an actually keep posting in the Ncult.  

Montiqueue

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:12 am
Nintech
Hellooooo. :3

Welcome to this here cult! Hope you enjoy yourself. >w<  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm
HI Everyone!! I'm new here, and you all can call me Shadow. I am a Christian, so please, try to keep the cussing to a minimum when talking with me. My Fave game series are: Mario, Sonic, Pokemon, Prince of Persia, Ratchet and Clank, Elite Beat Agents, and a lot more games, i just can't think of them right now. I have a lot of systems and just recently got a Wii, so i can play my gamecube games again. (my gamecube broke a year ago and i had, like 12-13 games for it) I hope I can make some friends on here.

NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!!!!!!! 3nodding 3nodding  

Super Shadow777

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:34 pm
Super Shadow777
HI Everyone!! I'm new here, and you all can call me Shadow. I am a Christian, so please, try to keep the cussing to a minimum when talking with me. My Fave game series are: Mario, Sonic, Pokemon, Prince of Persia, Ratchet and Clank, Elite Beat Agents, and a lot more games, i just can't think of them right now. I have a lot of systems and just recently got a Wii, so i can play my gamecube games again. (my gamecube broke a year ago and i had, like 12-13 games for it) I hope I can make some friends on here.

NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!!!!!!! 3nodding 3nodding
Cool, nice to meet you.

Which Prince of Persia games do you like? The original, the SoT revival or the newest one?  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games