Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:35 am
Lilli smiled, and kissed his cheek.
"Thank you, Tuesday." She said, hugging him tightly.
After a moment, she pulled back. She smiled at him.
"Come on," She said standing up. She took his hand, and pulled him up off the floor.
"Let's go take a walk. I need to catch up on things with you." Lilli said, she opened the door.
"Klaash... I'm going to go talk with Tuesday, we're going to walk around, okay?" She asked, he nodded.
Lilli smiled at him. She walked to him, and kissed him softly, before leaving the room.
"Let's go." Lilli said, to Tuesday, holding his hand as they walked down the hall.
"So I heard you have a brother here now? I never knew you had a brother..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:41 am
Tuesday smiled.
"Yeah...Well techinically he isn't my brother. We grew up together. I made him a vampire many years ago..." Suddenly a pang of guilt hit him.
Keita...

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:46 am
Lilli nodded.
"Oh.. alright. Yeah.. other than the whole problem with Klaash and this ******** arranged marriage.. I'm 7 weeks now. My baby should be born in more or less than a week. I've decided to name him Toshinori. What do you think?" Lilli asked.
She looked into his eyes.
Lilli knew than look.
"Tuesday, honestly.. if there's something else, tell me. Please? It's not fair. It's not like I can keep anything from you.." She whined.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:51 am
Tuesday sighed. She had gotten him.
"Well..." He sighed.
"It's this boy...I don't really know him...But it's that love at first sight thing you know? I've been with other guys before...But it didn't really work out. He likes me a lot...I'm just unsure of this all. Amane just died...And this thing with you. I mean...After Klaash gets married....What's gonna happen. I don't know if I want to get married right away. I just feel torn between you and Keita..." Tuesday explained. They were now sitting outside.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:03 am
[Oh.. I see how it is. rofl ]

Lilli bit her lip.
"Aw! That's cute. Keita, eh? I'll have to check him out. I'm assuming he's gay though. " Lilli said. She sighed.
Lilli shook her head.
"No one's asking you to get married. I understand how you feel torn between two people, Tuesday. I'm still that way. Come one.. I wanna meet him!" Lilli said, laughing.
She got up from the ground and began running back to the manor. Tuesday was behind her.
---
Meantime, Keita had been roaming the manor.. he'd found his way back to the front hall entrance.
Tuesday.. where are you? Keita thought.
---
Lilli made it first to the front door. She pulled it open, looking back to Tuesday a few behind her.
Lilli felt herself hit someone. She held onto them, trying not to fall over.
---
Keita heard the door open, he was a few feet away from it.
He saw a woman, appearing not much older than he, come running in. she was pregnant, her stomach a bulge.
She bumped into him, not watching where she was going.
Lilli looked at the boy she'd hit.
He was cute, with light purple hair, and dark grey eyes.
"Sorry.." She said.

Keita saw Tuesday come in, almost right after her.
"Tuesday!" He exclaimed.
Lilli backed out of his arms.
"You must be Keita!" She said, hugging him.
"I'm Lilli." She said.
"Tuesday told me about you." Lilli said.
Tuesday closed the door as he came in.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:20 am
[[YEAH. THATS HOW IT IS.]]

Tuesday smiled instantly, seeing Keita. Sudenly the thought of Amane came to his mind. The smiled vanished.
"Keita." Tuesday said, gloomy. Keita rushed into his arms. Tuesday intook his sweet scent.
"Keita...I have to talk to you...Lilli...Can I talk to Keita privately really quick." He nodded sollemnly[sp?] at Lilli, she understood what it was about. Tuesday brought Keita to the side, holding his hand.
"Keita...My wife...She died this morning giving birth." Tears shown in his eyes and soon spilled over the edge. He sobbed, holding onto Keita tightly. He hugged him tightly.
Even though I had a wife...I still love you Keita...I love you so much... Tuesday thought. He kissed his neck.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:01 am
[[LAWL. I love how Tuesday doesn't even care that Amane just died, and the fact that he has a kid now. I just think I'm gonna kill the kid off...Yeah...

Uhm. So besides the plan that Abi-Tan and Kya-Chan already have...Plus me killing off...3 Characters? Mai and Zan aren't really used. Same with Ryuu.
I dunno yet. But I'm killing the baby.]]

Bou hummed a soft tune to baby Yuuka in her arms. Yuuka looked at her with wide eyes. Suddenly she started crying.
"Yuuka?" Bou asked, setting the baby down gently on the bed in front of her. Yuuka's crying got worse.
Damnit I don't know whats wrong with her! Bou thought frantically. Now Yuuka wasn't crying. She lay there, softly hiccupping. After a while that stopped too. The steady up and down movement of her chest faded to stillness.
Bou had stopped moving, all her attention to Yuuka.
"Yuuka?" Her voice sounded choked. Tears came fast down her face as she realized the baby was dead.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:56 pm
[Eh... I don't really know about Ryuu & Mai.. but whatever... we really don't use them...]

Keita took in the information Tuesday had just told him.
"Oh my gosh.. Tuesday I'm so sorry." Keita said, hugging him tightly.
Keita was lost with words.
"I.. I love you too." He said, as Tuesday kissed his neck.
Keita smiled, and kissed his cheek.
"Things will be better, even if it doesn't seem like it know."
----
Watched from a distance as Tuesday explained what had happened with Amane to Keita.
Tuesday hugged him tightly, and kissed his neck.
Lilli felt a surge of jealousy.
Her mind was filled with harsh thoughts; She forgot for a moment that Tuesday could hear her thoughts.
After everything I've been through because of him I've still loved him to the end. Yet, I'm being replaced by some other guy? ********. I must really just be some stupid little hoe. I thought after all that I've been thorugh, Tuesday would have welcomed me back into his arms. But no. Lilli unwillingly thought.
She looked at them, Tuesday's head was still rested on his shoulder. He was probably still kissing his neck.
Suddenly it hit her; Tuesday might never come back to you.
Lilli suddenly felt terribly alone.
Oh my god... She thought.
Tears came to her eyes like a flash flood.
They dripped off her face, hitting her over-stretched stomach.
Lilli broke down crying. She slid down the wall, her back against it. She pulled her knees in as much as she could for comfort.
Lilli burried her face in her hands.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:30 pm
Tuesday sniffled.
"Thank you Keita." He said and kissed his cheek.
He heard Lilli's voice, then muffled crying.
After everything I've been through because of him I've still loved him to the end. Yet, I'm being replaced by some other guy? ********. I must really just be some stupid little hoe. I thought after all that I've been thorugh, Tuesday would have welcomed me back into his arms. But no. That upset him a bit.
Everything you've been through? Like what. Did you go through your only love leaving you for some other guy besides now? Have you tried to kill yourself, only to fail at that too? Did you watch your only love get pregnant by some other man? A man that wanted to kill you? Did you go THROUGH YOUR ONLY LOVE, THE ONE YOU WERE ABOUT TO LOVE AND HAVE A FAMILY WITH SUDDENLY DIE AND LEAVE YOU IN THE DUST? Tuesday thought to her. His mind was raging as he rest his head against Keita's shoulder. His cool lips resting on his neck.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:11 pm
Lilli stood, shaking her head. She wiped her tears ********, Takeru. Calm the ******** down. Just because you can hear my thoughts doesn't mean you have to." Lilli said.

"Do you even care that it hurts me to have you yell? Yeah I've tried to kill myself and it didn't work out. Sure we're both been through alot of s**t..." Lilli cut herself off. <******** this. I don't care anymore. Maybe you'd be happier without me." Lilli said. She opened the door and closed it behind her.

Lilli ran out into the field that surrounded the manor on three sides. She fell to her knees.
What am I doing? I have no where else to go..
--
Kyoiya had remained lying outside on the grass after Bou had gone inside.
He hadn't really wanted to get caught up in the whole thing with Amane giving birth.
He looked around the field and saw Lilli run out of the manor. She fell to her knees.
Hey...Lilli's over there.. I wonder if she's okay? Kyoiya thought, standing up.
He walked over to her. No need to run.
Kyoiya kneeled next to her.
"Lilli," Kyoiya began kneeling next to her. "What's the matter?" He asked, comforting her.
Lilli shook her head. "It's Takeru, who did you think?" She asked.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:19 pm
Tuesday heard the door slam. His back was to Keita, facing the ********!!!" He roared and marched up the stairs, forgetting about Keita at the moment. He walked into his room only to see Bou crying over Yuuka.
"Bou?" His voice cracked. He was on the verge of tears. Bou looked up, her eyes red, face wet. It took him a while to register what he was seeing.
Yuuka was dead.
It was as if his whole life with Amane never happened. Tuesday's face contorted, sad, as he leaned against the door frame. He sank to the floor, Tears falling down his face.
"Yuuka." He choked out. Suddenly the dam broke and he sobbed into his hands. After a while, Bou got up and walked over to him, trying to comfort him, whispering things like, "Calm down" And "I don't want you to hurt yourself.".
I can't stay here. He thought and ran out, down the stairs, past Keita, out the door past Kyo and Lilli. Away. He ran away from everything. As he entered the forrest, it got darker and colder.
He yelled and shouted, sure that Lilli and Kyo could hear him. He had to do something, punch something. He punched the nearest tree, yelling with every punch, breaking a knuckle as the tree fell over. It wasn't enough. He punched another until it fell. And another. Another until his hands were bleeding. He brought them up to his face, running through his hair, making his face bloody, sobbing into his hands.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:32 am
Klara sat for a while on her bed alone. What was she to do now?
No Tuesday. No Ben. No Jin. And she couldn’t remember the last she’d seen Lilli.

Did Lilli even know that she was a vampire now? She doubted anyone knew.
She pushed up and off of the bed and walked over to her closet.
First things first, she would change out of her pajama’s.

She fingered through her selection until her fingertips slid across something unfamiliar.
She stopped and went back to it, pushing the other clothes aside so she could see it better.
It was a dark dress. Black to be more specific. With tiny red leaves standing out against the black at the breast of the dress. Something about it was eloquent but still casual.
The skirt looked like it reached to about the knee, it had black sleeves that reached about the elbow. It was very cute, Klara thought taking it off of the hanger.

Usually Klara liked wearing colorful clothing to express the mood she was in.
That was probably why she had over looked this dress so many times before.
Today though, she wanted to wear this one.

She held it against herself and looked at her mirror. She gasped when the only thing she saw was the dress floating in the air.
That’s right…she remembered almost gloomily. Vampires.

The dark fabric reminded her of Ben. He always wore black or darker colors. She smiled unbuttoning her clothes and slipping the dress on. Wearing the dress made her appear even more like a vampire. Her skin looked even paler and flawless.

They always wear black don’t they…She thought absent-mindedly. Her dark purple hair almost reached her shoulder blades.
Klara closely resembled a doll of some sort, perhaps even a Barbie, when wearing dresses. Digging through the bottom of her closet she found a pear of comfy black flats that had the pattern of red cartoonish hearts and slipped them on.

What would my parents think of me now? She mused. Dad, well he might not even mind at all, Klara concluded remembering his fascination with vampires. Mother would worry at first than decide she still loved me for being her daughter. She also concluded, this time with a small giggle.

Wow, the last time we saw each other…I was only 7. I remember I barely reached my father’s waist. Klara reminisced for a moment or two of the past she once knew. The past that slowly faded away as time passed and she got older. New memories and thoughts competed with the old for a place in her mind. Klara wanted to keep them close to her though, that’s why she cherished her parent’s letters when she received one. It made her memories fresh again.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:12 pm
Keita still stood in the front room. He was confused.
What's going on? He wondered.
Tuesday had ran off away from him again.
Was this becoming routine.
Damn it. Now I'm going to have to go find him again...
Keita opened the door to outside. He saw Lilli and Kyoiya out in the field, talking.
Keita walked over to them.
"Have you guys seen where went?" Keita asked.
He remembered of how Lilli and Tuesday were aruging.
Kyoiya shook his head.
"Sorry Kei. I haven't" Kyoiya said. Lilli said nothing. She didn't even move.
I hope she doesn't hate me... Keita thought.
"Well okay.. thanks anyway." Keita said.
Keita kept walking. He heard a loud cracking noise. And then a loud thud.
Tuesday... Keita thought, running to where the noise came from.
He saw Tuesday, his face covered in blood. He was sobbing onto his bloody hands.
"Tuesday?" Keita asked.
"Tuesday... it's Keita. Are you.." Keita cut himself off. Obviously, Tuesday was not okay.
Keita walked the space between them.
He wrapped his arms tightly around Tuesday.
"What happened...did something happen to your baby?" Keita asked. Tuesday nodded.
Keita had a feeling she was dead.
"I'm so sorry." Keita said, feeling guilty.
If Tuesday hadn't been with him, he could have been there for his wife and baby.
Keita rested his head against Tuesday chest. He didn't move, still holding him.
------

Lilli tired to ignore the sound of the trees falling. Tuesday was going insane.
She hoped Kiryuu wasn't going to over take him again.
Kyoiya sat, cross-legged on the ground. He lifted Lilli onto his lap, craddling her like a child.
"I'm sorry, Lilli." Kyoiya said.
"I know, Takeru is.. difficult to deal with. He's hurt you alot. And in someways that the pain will never go away." Kyoiya smiled at her.
"It'll be okay, Lilli. I promise you myself." Kyoiya said. He wiped away the tears in her eyes.
Lilli smiled.
"Thanks, Kyoiya. But how? Klaash is getting married to some Melanni girl.. and Tuesday.. he probably would rather Keita over me. I just feel so.. alone." Lilli said.
Kyoiya shrugged.
"I know.. but still there's really nothing I can do to change Tuesday's mind.. or stop the arranged marriage. What you can do is still love them. Even if it's hard, just love them. And they should love you, too." Kyoiya said.
"Thanks, Kyo." Lilli said, hugging him. She kissed his cheek. Kyoiya smiled.
Lilli climbed out of his arms; she held out her hand, helping him up.
"I'm going to go find Tuesday, thanks again." Lilli said, hugging Kyoiya again.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:30 pm
Tuesday backed away from Keita.
"Keita...I-I'm so-" He was cut off by inexlicable pain. His hands clutched the sides of his head.
"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" He shouted. He could feel Kiryuu taking him. Tears fell down onto the ground as he stumbled against a tree. He rested, panting, then looked at Keita, his endless black eyes boring into him.
"So I finally get to meet you...Keita." Kiryuu hissed, mockingly. He smiled, ear to ear and approached Keita.
Keita, dumbfounded, stumbled backwards and fell. Kiryuu, now standing over Keita, straddled him. His face inclined towards Keita's neck. Kiryuu sat upright.
"Hmmm...Now I know why Takeru takes such an interest in you...You know I think he's betrayed me..." Kiryuu pouted, sticking his bottom lip out. "I think he really does love you...He promised me he wouldn't love ANYONE." Kiryuu shouted, clutching Keita's neck tight. Keita clawed at his hands.
"JUST SHUT THE ******** UP!!! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" Kiryuu shouted, punching Keita repeatedly in the head. Soon blood came, not only from Tuesday's broken knuckled, but from Keita's head as well.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:48 pm
Keita tried to scream out, for help. But he was in such terror of dying it took the sound from him.
"Please.. don't.." Keita choked out. Kiryuu's hand clasped tighter around his neck.
Keita felt tears coming to his eyes. He was in such pain.
His head was bleeding.
Keita began to black out.
I'm going to die... was his last thought before he passed out.
---
Lilli ran deep intp the forest, listening carefully.
Lilli heard yelling.
No! Kiryuu.. Keita... ********> Lilli thought, running faster.
She stopped.
Kiryuu was straddled over Keita. Lilli could smell Keita's blood.
Oh.. no...
Lilli came in closer to them.
"KIRYUU! STOP!" Lilli shouted. He looked back at her, his eyes were piercing.
Lilli shuddered.
"Please, Tuesday. Don't let him do this. You're stronger than him. Please... stop..." Lilli said.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games