Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Makito_Suzine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:04 am
User Image

Hyuuga Anzu

Anzu let Zephyr take the shoulder plates but stopped his hands as she sighed.
"I just don't think its ok." She said glancing at Yuno.

There's a killer inside us. You don't have to deny it; We were created to be that way.

((This will stay as an RP romance right? Well your not my type in RL.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:38 am
User Image

Yuno

Yuno shook his head seeing what was happening then he opened the door and then walked towards a nice calm place.

"Why should I be contend to lead one squad, when I can control the whole world, Zeramaru?"

StalkDaNight

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:14 am
User Image

"He's gone now-desu." Zephyr said softly into Anzu's ear as he slowly rubbed her neck.

His arms slowly made their way down and removed her arm guards and gloves. "Keep your heels on but take the armor off." Zephyr said kissing Anzu's cheek.

((Well Ok sure.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:32 am
User Image

Hyuuga Anzu

Anzu turned Zephyr over and kissed him. "This just does not feel ok to me." She said as she got up and wore her gauntlets again.

She started to put her armor back on. "I'm gonna train." She said walking out the door.

There's a killer inside us. You don't have to deny it; We were created to be that way.

Makito_Suzine

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:09 pm
User Image

Zephyr payed then walked out the door with a wide grin.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

Yumi walked into the cafe followed by Fenrir and she sat down at a table.
"So what do you want to eat?" Yumi asked knowing what she will eat already, a bowl of rice and Tonkatsu.

KazElli

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:05 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"Yakitori and tea." Fenrir replied. "Do you eat here often?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

"Tonkatsu and some tea." Yumi said and waited for their order.
"Well not really we are always moving from place to place so we rarely have time to eat here." Yumi said knowing this was just her third time to eat here.

"What is your goal in life? Strange question but I have one and its simple, make sure Mai does not kill herself cause she just wants to live a happy life."

KazElli

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:19 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"Your sister huh? She usually seems so cheerful all the time. I wouldn't have thought she would be the suicide type." Fenrir thought about the question. "Now...my goal in life. I guess right now it'd be to kill your father. After that...I'd rather not think about it."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

The food arrived and Yumi clasped her hands and fell silent for a while praying.

"Well its not suicide but her cheerful manner of doing everything gets her into accidents and fights." Yumi said sighing then she pulled out a small box where she kept her chopsticks and at a bit of her food.

Yumi thought about what Fenrir said and then kinda smiled. "I guess no one really has a permanent goal in life." she said thinking deeply as she sipped some tea.

"You seem so tough and well..." Yumi just trailed off then snapped back into the conversation. "Is it cause of dad? Or something else? I was not always this dark when I talk but having a really cheerful person attached to you gets crazy."

((I actually have a box with chopsticks in them smile ))  

KazElli

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:46 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"It's alright. I'm not exactly used to cheerful conversations anyways." Fenrir muttered as his food arrived. "I am not tough because Zeramaru made me so, but because I made me so. I cannot tell you why, but a few years ago I felt an instinctual urge to become a shinobi. I wanted to fight. Fighting is where I belong, and it is where I'll always belong. When I realized this I went to the academy, where I first met both of your parents." Fenrir drank some of his tea before looking back at Yumi. She seemed to care so much for her sister, and yet she was the one who was hurt. "Your sister is stronger than she acts. I'm sure she'll find the happiness she's searching for. But you know," Fenrir said. "you should try searching for your own happiness sometime."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:03 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

Yumi ate some more and just fell silent and ate some more, she was thinking of what Fenrir said.

"What kind of life is that?" Yumi said after drinking some of the tea. "Its not a wise thing to say. Fighting wont fix anything and so will Dad's death." Yumi said drinking some more tea.

"I found out solving one problem just brings two more. You might kill Zeramaru but how sure are you you wont become like him?" Yumi said then she ate the last piece of food she had. She left some money Zeramaru gave her on the table stood up and took her chopsticks.

"I found what will make me happy. I just cant keep it." Yumi said leaning towards Fenrir then she sighed and left.

KazElli

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:34 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
A hint of red touched Fenrir's face as Yumi walked away. "What is that supposed to mean?" Fenrir growled. "It means ya blew it, boss." Yajuu squeaked as he jumped out of Fenrir's vest pocket. He'd been hiding there throughout the entire dinner. "Blew what?" Yajuu grinned and crossed his arms. "Nothing nothing, but I'd chase after her if I were you. You still haven't given them that, have you?" Fenrir's eyes widened a bit and he stood up. "Not yet." Fenrir said as he left some money on the table and headed for the door. Yajuu followed after him. "She said she was at the gates, so go check there!"

exit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:55 pm
(( Zeramaru's reaction to what happened http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InsspuvAmBs ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:24 pm
(( Zeramaru=Asuma in vid. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDG_QMtJq60 ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff