Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:13 pm

Zann walked to the grounds and gave a nod of greeting to Kit. He put his bag down, and took out 2 scrolls--1 Hyuuga taijutsu scroll and another a Katon scroll.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:14 pm

((I _was_ a Sannin. What rank are you?
That was a good fight, though. I had to
think hard on that one. Unlike so many
others.
confused ))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:15 pm

((well im am chunnin))

Kit nods and smiles then falls asleep.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:18 pm

suke happens to stop by the training grounds. he wonders if there was anyone to "play" with. he looks around. he sees one person, though he wasn't sure whether that person wants to play with him or not.

suke justs starts running around and starts attacking some trees. suke bites on one log and lifts it in his mouth, lifting the tree and its roots from the ground. he starts shaking it with his head as if it were a toy. he then takes a few bites with his teeth and the tree is split in two.

I~kira~kira~I

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:20 pm

Kit looks at the dog. "Wow strong dog."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:21 pm

suke notices kit and begins to growl. his claws clench the dirt and he dashes towards kit. he barks and barks in what seems to be an angry manner.

I~kira~kira~I

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:23 pm

Kit puts up his hand and the dog is lifted in the air. "Wind chakra got to love it. Why are you trying to attack me."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:26 pm

suke then struggles to the ground and pushes himself towards kit. he got to tackle him. now suke has him on the ground flat on his back and looks as if he is ready to bite his face off.

but suke just then licked is face and slobbered him. suke jumps off and barks happily as if he said "lets play again! lets play again!"

he grabs his torn up tree and grabs it. he places it in front of kit, then he sits in front of him and cocks his neck with his head to the side.

I~kira~kira~I

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:28 pm

Houzan flew from Zann's shoulder and landed on Suke's head, flapping his wings in a playful manner.
Zann looked at Suke, and wondered where Kira was. He thought that the Inuzuka hated to be separated from their partners...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:29 pm

Kit looked at the dog weirdly. "Okay. wind levatation jutusu." Kit picked up the tree a hurled it across the grounds.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:32 pm

suke dashes after it and jumps high in the air to catch it. but when he caught it, he lost balance and suke and the tree fell to the ground. dust blew into the air around suke. suke manages to get back up and throws it back to kit with a mighty throw.

suke rushes back to kit and sees who's going to get it first. him or kit?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:38 pm

Strong dog...Zann laid down against a tree as he watched Kit play with Suke.
Houzan suddenly grew to 3m tall and flew over to the trunk, where he picked it up and flew off into the air to see if Suke would follow.

iZann

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:44 pm

suke barked and chased the bird who stole his stick. he jumped and jumped at the bird but unable to reach it. he disliked the bird for taking his stick, but if he tried to attack it, he would hurt the bird. he only liked chasing them. so he merely ran around the training grounds after the bird.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:49 pm

((...stick?! That's a friggin tree...XD))

Houzan suddenly dropped the branch in front of Suke, and while it was falling throught the air he became small again and flew back onto the ground, landing on Suke's head.

iZann

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:52 pm

suke pants and was happy to see a bird on his head. he tried to see the bird and understand why this bird could change size. he wondered if he had that power, he would grow as big as a mountain.

suke stands perfectly still so the bird doesn't leave him. he looks up at the bird but then yawns. but what if the bird flies away??? suke stopped in the middle of his yawn, even though it felt quite uncomfortable.

edit: ((well suke thinks his tree as a stick... XP and basically suke and kira trust each other very much and so they dont worry about being seperated.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games