Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:22 pm
The figure came up to the tower that the Kage was held in. His head leaned back to look up at the window that was the Kage's room. Not wanting to wastes his time with the stairs, he jumped forth soaring through the air, smashing into the window and into the Kages office. He stood before the room, glass falling off of his already scared form, it shattering on his black and gold greaves and boots. The bandan with the black and gold design still covered his nose, mouth, and neck from view, and his gold tipped hair shadowed his eyes. He raised up his arms to tighten the fingerless gauntlets on both of his hands and peered around the room at the people it held. The metallic pole still rest on his back a thick silver chain binding the object to him. The man stood there, waiting for any questions or until his ally came into the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:44 pm
User Image

Towering Stalks, unbending will...

After Sojiro crawled up 4 flights of stairs, he finally burst through the door and with eyes blazing, stared at Mikyo. "Come on now! Enough of this! Your going all over the place, creating a mess! Now for the love of all that is holy, please tell me what is going on!!"

...Stab thy enemy, and pierce the sky

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:57 pm
Sakuya was right behind Sojiro. So this is Mikyo, very quite person, he thought to himself as he watch Sojiro yell at him. "Calm down Sojiro there is no point to lose your cool" he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:58 pm
The man that was called Mikyo looked around the room not acknowledging his old ally Sojiro. The tall figure kept looking around the room his face fully covered except for the brim of his nose.  

Oni_Soul

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:10 pm
Sakuya walked beside his new comrade and look at Mikyo. With a friendly wave he said, "Hello I am Sakuya." He just wanted the man to know his name for future reference. Truthfully he didn't care how stupid he seem.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:22 pm
User Image

Giving up, Sojiro sighed and looked over at Sakuya. "This is Mikyo. He's the guy who i've been in the akatsuki with... I didn't expect to see him so soon, but now as he is standing right here in front of me, he can't even speak two words. Is he a mute naturally, or just on purpose? I can't tell with him..."

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:26 pm
Mikyo looked down at Sojiro's ally and knodded in aproval. In his mind he did not care how many people he had on their side, he just wanted to reverse what ever happened to him and be able to speak again. His eyes were still a mistery to anyone that stared upon him, still hidden by his gold tipped hair. He wished for answers, and he was hopping that his wish would be granted here, with anyone in this room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:40 pm
User Image

Sojiro was about to say something more, but his voice cut short.

"This... Is a surprise... Just when I thought it couldn't get any wierder..."
Mifune stepped forward from the dark doorway leading to the office, and looked at everyone in the room. "Dad, you're... Young..." Sojiro turned and was in awe. "Mifune...! You were here?!" Mifune gave a soft smile, and walked into the room a little more. "I've been living here ever since I was transferred from Leaf. Enough of that, though. How're you alive?! And who're you two?" Mifune wheeled to the other two people. He hadn't expected to see his father alive, especially at his age.

User Image

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:22 pm
Sypher smiled as the child was knocked over, but when he heard that Mikyo was in the room his face grew cgilled and angry. The ground shook as his bone in the earth shifted around, suddenly a large halberd shaped bone bursted threw the floor. He slowly picked it up and turned towards Mikyo holding the halberd ready, he stared with a cold anger.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:24 pm
Hero walked in and gave miyko and sojiro a dark glare. "Miyko. Before this ends bad likes stuff between me and you usually does I am here on order of Oroami he needs to fix luna's metal arm"  

i3 tails Yagura

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:31 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

out of the shadows black flame shot out and formed into a body that soon made the form of Jedi. "Good to see you again Mikyo, Sypher....."

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:32 pm
((Lol jedi your the only non ex akatsuki leader in here))  

i3 tails Yagura

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:39 pm
{oh trust me, i was heading in that direction....but im ex akatsuki none the less.}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:40 pm
The man looked down at teh small girl then back up to face the halberd. He put his finger on the tip of the axe shaped object and gently pushed it away from his face. Mikyo then reached down to examin the little girl's arm. He reamembered her face. She had grown up to be a fine young women, she was undoubtedly Susumu's child. The figure sat down besided here his legs crossed infront of him, his hands outstreched towards the broken metal arm. In his mind he kept wondering how and who could have broken his black metal that had been forged from his own blood, but he had to consentrate on the matter at hand. He glided his hands back and forth over the girls broken arm and slowly metallic structures started to reform on her arm. First the bone, then the mucsle, then the skin. In a matter of minutes the childs arm looked brand new. The light never broke through his gold tipped hair to his eyes, thus keeping them in shadows, and his bandana never slipped revealing the horror that lay underneith. The tall man stood up to look over his finished work and knoded in approval. His right hand raised up and flicked gently signaling that Hero and anyone with him should leave at once.  

Oni_Soul

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:49 pm
Sakuya smiled smiling seeing some old faces, "Hello Sypher and Jedi" he said in a kind voice. He didn't care about Sypher attacking Mikyo much.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games