Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:39 pm
Mika frowned a bit hurt. "You cant expect me to leave my entire life behind at the snap of your fingers. Maybe you can do that but Im not like you. This is the first time I have been out of the Academy in years" She said. Mika couldnt help feeling like she had been slapped. Mika turned around and began to walk. She want to think, she needed to think and she needed time alone.

// XD im feeling great right now //  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:43 pm
"Whatever." Felix said and kept walking the other way.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:47 pm
Mika's anger flared. He thought he could just use her like that and then leave? She was already thinking of ways to get back at him. She might not be at the academy but she still knew plenty of ways to cause someone pain. If worst came to worst she would call the academy to pick them both up. Mika sat down on a bench and began to plot not even noticing the furious tears.

// XD im on a roll //  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:01 pm
[[lol, its called a one night stand. or.. a one morning stand. xD but either way, u got played. haha!]]

Felix went to the market and bought a few stuff. He bought an apple and started eating. By the way he was eating it, most of the ladies that were there would've noticed that he was a good kisser. They watched him, but Felix didn't notice. He just kept walking and looked at the shops.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:08 pm
// XD haha thats ok //

Mika stood up ready to cause hell. She moved to look through the bushes. It was a common plant she was looking for. Found everywhere she knew it was here somewhere. Mika smiled picking up a blue flower careful not to touch it with hre bare hands. It was commonly mistaken for a healing herb and caused people to blister and could make someone painfully sick if it got into their body. Mika bought a small healing balm and went to find a place to grind it down. Making sure no one was around she mixed it into the balm so it wouldnt be noticed. Mika pocketed it happily and went to find felix.

// XD //  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:27 pm
Felix just merrily ate his apple as he window shopped, not noticing Mika coming towards him.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:33 pm
Mika gave him a tired looking glare to hide the joyous feelings that were in her just waiting for when he used her balm. "Having fun?" She said with an irritable tone. "If you dont wrap up your arm it will get infected an I'm going to laugh at you" She said happy that she didnt rewrap his arm after she cleaned it so he wouldnt be in so much pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:48 pm
"I'm about to find a medic right now." Felix said. Suddenly, a girl came up to him.
"I'm a medic! I can wrap your arm up nicely!" She said, almost pleading him to let her do it. Felix didn't know what to say. He didn't even know her.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:30 pm
Mika smacked the girl hard. "We were talking to you. Stay out of the conversation" She moved her hand to her taser in a way to threaten the girl if she didnt leave. Mika moved to grab felix's hand and drag him along. "Im just like a medic only im smarter and know more about chemicals than they probably do." She pulled out gauze and bandages along with the balm. She made it seem like it was just jealousy so he wouldnt catch on to what she was planning.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:51 pm
Shin walked around the place. He saw a graveyard at the corner of his eye, and he started to walk towards there. The place was full of darkness, and he didn't mind that. He saw many creatures that liked the darkness as well, and Shin felt a little home there. He went to the graveyard and looked at the tombstones. He saw his mother's name, and was shocked. He blinked a few times, but then it was just someone else's tombstone. Ugh. i still haven't moved on much. he thought to himself.

((my second OC in this guild! xD
uhm.. hallo. ^^;;; ))

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:05 pm
Yume walked into this city "wierd.." she thought "the map says it should be really pretty here, stupid map!" she said and open the map again, she looked at the sky and sighed "where the hell am i now?" she said outloud.she held her stomach "im hungry.. lets try to find something to eat at last" she thought and kept walking  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:11 pm
Shin walked around the graveyard then started to head to the city. He saw that there was another girl walking around. Feeling a bit sociable, he walked up to her and said, "Uhm, hallo. You don't look like the one to be in a place like this." he reached out his hand. "My name's Shin. Nice to meet you. May I know your name?" he asked, hoping inside his head that this girl wont ignore him like before, when he was in the mood to socialize.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:14 pm
Yume looked over the boy "Yume" she said shortly "My name is Yume".
She looked into his eyes "The map was lying, and i ended up here" she said trying not to show any weakness like her dad told her.
she looking over his hand and shook hands with him, then released it fast " Wah! Your hand is cold"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:23 pm
When Shin saw that Yume looked at his eyes, he quickly broke off the eye contact. Then, he said, "Oh! I'm very sorry..." he said, hiding his hands in his pockets. Then, he asked, "Oh, so you were looking for a place where there is more light?" he removed his hat, since there wasn't any light around.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:28 pm
"im not scared of dark!" she said in childish style "i can glow for my own!" she said and looked away as well, she notice he took his hat off "why are you here anyways?" she asked and looked around "who will ever want to live in this place??" she said madly.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games