Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:00 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica leaned into his touch. Her leg filled with goosebumps as his hand slid up it. She shook with pleasure. Hunter was kissing her and his tongue was running around the inside of her mouth. Dude, he must have every bump and dip of her body memorized by now. They were always touching and kissing and... well you get the point.
She wrapped her arms around him, then slid her hands down his chest, very carefully. She felt a few bumps and pulled her hands from his skin. She didn't want to hurt him. And it terrified her that that was currently a possibilty.

||lol got that one. thanks though<3 and shes in really short shorts and a tank and hunters button up top now^^|||  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:29 pm
xxJasper_is_my_lifexx
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline looked at him. He did love her she could feel it. She just knew it. She was still a little mad. Could you blame her? He moved towards her. Closer and closer. Finally he reached her. She tried not to smile. His hand touched her cheek. It was cold still. She closed her eyes, just letting the cold-ness seep in her skin. Madi felt him get even closer. His nose touched hers. She smiled. She opened her eyes to see Armand's eyes looked at her. He spoke the words she had wanted to hear. His lips then touched hers. She put her arms around his neck.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image

User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand pulled her closer to him right up to his chest and sighed into the kiss. Only after a moment did he realize that he was getting her all blood. He pulled back and set her down on the ground because he had picked her up to get her to his chest. "I am sorry. I seem to have bloodied you all up. Heh now you look like me." he laughed for a bit then a sadness came upon his face and he dropped to his knees. he looked at his hands covered with semi-dried blood and then to his clothing. "What have I done. I don't remember half of the time that I was in the forest. I can still smell blood from here. Madeline I must disgust you..."  

ManAxXxSamA

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:03 am
Ravin Black

Ravin leapt up after Dylan. Swiftly she ran after him. Judging by his newfound speed, he would be fast. Fast enough to rival her. Ravin didn't think of that. Instead, she cupped Dylan's face in her hands and stroked his cheeks with her thumbs. His skin was still warm in its icy way. He hadn't lost his warmth after all.

"Shhh-shh," she shushed gently. "Shhh... You're all right, love." Ravin brushed the dark hair away from his face. "That's only your thirst. It'll feel like a burning in your throat." She pressed her lips softly to his.

At inhaling his scent, she gulped and wrapped her arms around him tightly. It was quite unlike the reaction she had before. Her hands tangled in his dark hair. She pushed him up against the door gently and kissed him harder. Ravin pulled away, certainly surprised at herself. She licked her lips. His taste was of dark chocolate. She wanted more.

She blushed a little and led Dylan back to the bed. "It's not yet complete," she whispered. "Lay down, okay?" She brushed the hair away from his face and kissed him again, gulping in his wonderful scent. "Or else I'll have to force you," she growled playfully, smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:26 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan felt Ravin alittle more then before. She was holding his face in her hands and then telling him it was his thirst burning in his throat.
"I don't want it," He whined, "It burns." He complained, he sounded of a child but he didn't care. It hurt him badly. More then anything, he wanted something and though he knew what it was mentally, emotionally he didn't want it.
That would mean murder..

Ravin was kissing him, and then he was against the door and she was kissing him harder. He shook beneath her and then was pulled over to the bed. Or what he assumed was the bed. He had his eyes clamped shut and he was trying not to breathe. But he still needed to.
Atleast somewhat.
Or else I'll have to force you. He cracked a small half smile at this and laid down. Dylan gulped and opened his eyes just enough to get comfortable in the bed. Which was hard, because he wasn't relaxed at all.
Dylan pulled Ravin close to him as he shut his eyes. He felt so tired. His eyes could hardly stay open but he still felt the urge to run, to attack.

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:21 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter took her hands in his and pressed them against his chest. "You can't hurt me Veronica." He let go of her hands but pressed against her harder and kissed her fiercly. "Mmmm, my delectable rose."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:54 am
Ravin Black

Ravin stroked Dylan's hair and held him close. She could feel the hunger making his body shake and spasm. Cold sweat lined his body. The temperature of his skin was fluctuating. Ravin kissed his forehead and whispered, "Shhh, my sweet love." Her black hair brushed over his face as she kissed him again. "Shhh, close your eyes and lay against me. The burning will all be over soon."

His skin was burning hot now. She stroked Dylan with her icy hands and pressed a cool kiss to his forehead. The blood inside of him still made him human until the toxin finished its course properly. Ravin wrapped her arms around Dylan and squeezed him gently, waiting for the worst of it to be over.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:58 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:02 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica bit her bottom lip. Hunter pressed her hands to his chest. She resented but allowed him to do so. "But you're hurt, I don't want to make it worse." She was being kissed and pressed against the wall. "I love you Hunter." She murmmered against his lips.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:09 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan squeezed Ravin closer to him. "Yes love." He was feeling rather delusion. His skin was hot. Why was it hot? That didn't make much sense. Why was he hot?
Oh, icy touch. Ravin was holding him, kissing him. He hardly understood it but he was comprehending just enough to realize what was going around him.
"When will it stop? Make it stop!" He whispered. It was practically a whimper.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:17 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"I love you too." He smiled and pulled her gently with him to the couch where he sat down and simply snuggled into her. He was completly overwhelmed by the love he felt for this fragile girl. He nuzzled into her neck and bit gently at the soft skin. "My amazing rose. I love you, so much." he purred.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:25 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Hunter pulled her over to the couch. She allowed him to snuggle against her. Something, she would've normally done to him. But she liked this way too. As long as they were close she didn't really care.
"I think amazing is pushing it babe." She giggled and ran her fingers lazily through his blonde locks.
"So uhm. Hunter, when do you think we can... ya know, change me?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:32 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

She smiled a bit when he pulled her close. Close, as in lifted her up to be against his chest close. Madeline felt his sigh on her lips. Then it stopped. He put her back down. She glanced down at what he was talking about. The front of her dress was now bloody. She didn't mind. It wasn't exactly her dress, anyways. She was going to keep it though. Blood stains could come out. Armand dropped to his knees. She looked down at him. "No. Not exactly." Madi crouched down. She was not going to get on her knees or sit down. "You were just going through a rough patch." She smiled trying to cheer him up.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:33 pm
||sorry to take so long! was getting dinner||

Ravin Black

His skin grew hotter and hotter as the toxin worked its way through his body. Ravin stroked his burning cheeks. The color slowly tripped from his cheeks as the minutes pressed on further. Ravin pressed her lips to his nose and continued the riutal of stroking his cheeks.

Hotter...hotter... Suddenly cooling. Relief pressed onto Ravin. Relief would be Dylan's savior now, cooling the burning in his throat to a dull thirst. His blood would be immortal now. Dylan grew cooler and cooler, but it was strange. Dylan had his own warmth. She pressed her lips against his in an upside down kiss. She nearly went crazy for him again. Her movements were measured and careful, nearly relaxed. His lips defiitely had a strange warmth to them.

"How do you feel, Dylan?" she breathed against his burning cool lips.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:44 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and rested his head on her chest, listening to her heartbeat. Her heartbeat. He looked at her, did he? I mean could he control himself? He wasn't so sure after that episode outside. "Eventually love." He sighed and kissed her softly. "I don't know when though..."

|| BLOCK!!! >.< ||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:46 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan shook and whimpered again. He felt like such a freaking baby. But the sensation running throughout his body was strange and he did not enjoy it very much. He could feel the color dripping from his body, it saddened him. He would miss his tanned skin.
Ravin was kissing his nose, she didn't feel near as cold as she normally did.
And that meant he was changing even more. Part of him was still holding onto the saddness that he ached with. All of the things he would miss. His warmth, his tanned skin. Oh his eyes? Would they change? He noticed Ravins were often red. But not as often as they were brown. So they'd be fine he was sure.
Ravin kissed his lips and he smiled a bit. But only slightly. "I feel weak," There he admitted it. He felt utterly powerless. Wasn't being immortal supposed to feel as though you could walk on water? Run through glass? Be god!? No, probably not. But he had expected to atleast feel a bit more impowered. Instead he just felt really really really tired. Dylan squeezed his love close to him, probably about as close as they could get.

||tis okies(: ||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games