Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:18 am
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXn i n j u t s u X|X k u s a k a g e X|X m e t a lX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|X c h i r u X|X c l a nX|

XXXXXX Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

XXXGrumbling Aki approached the pair of Emile and Kaimu and reached out to pull them apart. "Knock it off you two. Now." Aki would set them on either side of her and sigh. There were just too many children to look out for these days. And yet she thrived off of the chance to protect and mother them.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:27 am
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After being pulled to his feet, Kaumi's attention was on his former teacher in a past life. He felt something, something different. Something he only just now was picking up on. Slowly, he approached Hana, tilting hid head as he got closer, as if trying to pick out what he was noticing.

"His eye is fake." he said after a moment, pointing at the shringan eye. He was able to determine this due to the one skill he seemed to retain from his former self, Chakra sensory. He looked back, he noticed something else. In a flash, almost with kage level speed he crossed the room, placing his ear against Aki's chest. "Your heart and his eye are the same!!" he said this with such excitement. He began bouncing as if he had discovered a new toy to play with.

Sindenky

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:36 am
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXX Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

XXXA small yelp of surprise escaped Aki as Kaimu was suddenly in front of her, his head to her chest, claiming her heart and and Hana's eye to be fake. Weighing her hands on his shoulders to cease the bouncing she spoke up, "It's not that they are fake, but that they are foreign to our bodies. An addition and altercation to the way we were originally made. They are what we call implants. They give us certain abilities." She explained removing her hands from his shoulders. One of those hands came to rest over heart, as if almost protecting it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:41 am
User Image User Image
User Image
Emile[E-Meal] Chiru-Genin-Grass-Medical
Emile looked at his auntie a bit upset "B-but I was just trying to get him off!"He explained but he knew his cry would go in vain. Emile and Frank both puff there cheeks out of frustration looking at the hooded man. Why was an 'adult' acting so weird? But didn't want to ask him scents he might drag Emile down in his nonsense...even though it was kinda fun.

l_Valkyrie_I

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:46 am
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

He stopped bouncing and cocked his head. "Can I have a fake thing too?" he asked, almost as if requesting permission. He ignored Emile, who was still worried about being yelled at. Some kids just needed to grow up.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:51 am
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

_______________Kido Saphora
xxxxx

The Silent Spy of The Grass_______________

Name: Kido Saphora xx Rank: Academy Studentxx Village: Kusakagure

User Image

".......Kido." The returned to his quiet self as he continued to stand along side of, who he assumed was his master, Chiru Aki. The look on the small boys face was clear that he was in a deep thought. What about? No one knew. Standing alongside Aki the small boy began to take in all that was happening within the confounds of the room. First there was Emile, a boy about the same age as Kido who, at first, gave off the impression of a girl. Then there was Kaimu, who came off as a bit....peculiar.

User Image
I have seen some awful things.
The kind of things that could make a man wish he didnt exist.
Although I'm warm-blooded, my heart is cold.
I've been invisible my whole life...I guess I can wait a little longer.

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:17 pm
User Image

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Wandering-nin / Ex-Akatsuki / S+-rank / Chiru Clan / Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan (Implant)/ Sonic Blade Weilder

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Hana sighed as he watched everything unfold then watched it all stop thanks to Aki. "Well Sis, My stupid disciple is in this very room.... his name is Sindenky Sosei.... He's the recent Ex-Raikage thought to be dead...." Hana told Aki in a more serious tone as he watched Kaimu closely with his sharingan. "Unlike your new name, my eye is not fake.... You cant hide from me Sindenky, i can see you..." Hana told Kaimu seriously.

Jutsu's left: 134/134 jutsu's

E: 110
D: 85
C: 70
B/A: 50
S: 35

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:20 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As the lighting bolt man spoke, Kaimu got a bit annoyed. "Sindenky's dead. I'm kaimu." he said, almost as if pouting. He turned away from both Aki and Hana, folding his arms over his chest, but he could feel the tainted red eye staring at the back of his skull.

Sindenky

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:45 pm
User Image

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Wandering-nin / Ex-Akatsuki / S+-rank / Chiru Clan / Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan (Implant)/ Sonic Blade Weilder

Suddenly a shadow clone of Hana would be in front of Kaimu staring him straight in the eyes. Before Kaimu could even move he was trapped in the clones Utakata (Ephemeral) genjutsu. "He'll be fine once i figure out whats wrong with him...." Hana told Aki not wanting to alarm her at all. For a alarmed Kage wasn't a happy Kage.

Inside the genjutsu Kaimu would find himself strapped to a chair looking at Hana. "Now your going to tell me what happened after you left the Cloud village.... or as soon as i release you your gonna feel Shina's Fist." The genjutsu Hana told him wanting to make him speak.

(( dont even try to break out of the genjutsu.... cause you cant.))

Jutsu's left: 134/134 jutsu's

E: 110
D: 85
C: 70
B/A: 50
S: 35

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXBrows furrowed she watched as Hana trapped Kaimu in a genjutsu, "Be careful with him. There is something off. Something farther off than his locked memories." She cautioned her clansman. It would be awful if Hana did more harm than good to Sindenky. Sighing she looked down to Kido who had spoken up then fallen silent throughout the rest of the action. "Well Kido, it's very nice to meet you." She said with a light smile. Surely all that had gone on in the office had been far beyond his expectations. From a snapped personality to a lightning bolt strike. In an attempt to comfort Emile who had been upset with her reprimanding him the Kage reached out to ruffle his hair.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:24 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

_______________Kido Saphora
xxxxx

The Silent Spy of The Grass_______________

Name: Kido Saphora xx Rank: Academy Studentxx Village: Kusakagure

User Image

The small boy to Aki's side perked right up at the action that took place before him. Sparking his attention his eyes grew wide with interest. "Genjutsu?" Kido said in a puzzled tone.

User Image
I have seen some awful things.
The kind of things that could make a man wish he didnt exist.
Although I'm warm-blooded, my heart is cold.
I've been invisible my whole life...I guess I can wait a little longer.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:43 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kaimu made no attempt to break free. After the Genjutsu was locked he felt himself bound to the chair. He seemed upset, and wanted out, but like a child put on timeout, he made not attempt to get up. "I have never been to cloud. I have only ever seen the Grass village." he mumbled, being as uncooperative as he could with voice alone.

Sindenky

l_Valkyrie_I

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
Emile[E-Meal] Chiru-Genin-Grass-Medical
Emile looked at the hooded man and the white hair man doing..something odd. So there WAS something wrong with the hooded man. he thought hearing there conversation. As his hair was being messed up he looked at the green haired boy saying something, the name of the mind justus. Emile had to ask his Aunt "Is this going to make him mad and kill us or just kill him?" Emile asked her trying to keep quite not knowing f the hooded man could hear.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:45 pm
||Erick Uchiha||
||S-Rank|Yellow Bladed Grass|Akatsuki||

User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image Erick looked at Hana.A fake eye indeed. He thought as his mangekyou sharingan activated as he examined the situation. Never wise to have a sharingan out in the presence of an Uchiha when that sharingan wasn't natural. He thought. He then looked at Emile. User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User ImageUser Image

MikeyZMB

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXRealizing that it may not be best for so many people to be around such a situation she looked to Erick, "Could you take Emile now to begin the training now? No reason to be hanging around here." The Kage requested to the sannin as she urged her nephew to go to him. Looking then to Kido she answered his question with a nod, "Yep, it is a genjutsu. He's using it to speak to Kaimu in private without risking him getting away or causing a stir. Genjutsu has many uses, they can be to help or to harm."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff