Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:50 pm
Kitara's eyes didn't falter when he mention her watching Asani die. True it had been an accident but the girl's blood was still on her hands. His voice seemed to verberate with the sound of the cosmos and for some reason she believed him. Kitara nodded softly as if deciding. Her hand finally reached forward decreasing the disctance between them until her hand met his.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:05 pm
Chyuta smiled laughing with Jean and Mitsuki as he stopped making the funny faces so they could all finish their breakfast. He went to take another bite of his food when he noticed his wife was looking at him and he smiled at her as his Azure eyes gleamed slightly more than usual as if they were resonating. "So Zephyr, you feel like going on a walk with me and Tsuki through are home?" He asked her not caring if Shatara and Jean came along either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitsuki continued to kick his feet back and forth though not hard or fast so he wouldn't hit Jean on accident, he was skilled with his abilities but he could use telekinesis as if he has been using it for a few years though his weather manipulation hasn't kicked in yet so there was nuthing to worry about there. He played with his food being the kid that he was and had a grape float into his mouth and began to chew it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuri watched the fight rage on and truthfully he was getting pumped up wanting to take part in a spar, since his only sparing partner has been Helios for the last three years there was really no surprise to their capacities and strenghts. He wanted to fight someone he hasn't yet and his smile grew. "Well I'll take a challenege if anyone else feel that they want to spar." He stated calmly and continued to watch the fight.

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:35 pm
Amara looked as her last Golem had "died" she looked at Dulceri as the ground she was on began to sink. Her eyes turning a brown color raised the earth that was on above ground as it floated in the air massive parts of rock were sent floating towards Dulceri with incredible speeds as she landed on the ground. She placed her hand on the ground as the sand and rocks were tinged with a dark tent on them. Following the rocks were three orbs of magma flying at Dulceri as well. This was an intense spar and it was more fun since she always trained with Kenji.

Amalia looked at Kendal. "I love you Kendal" she stated kissing him on his forhead. "Where is Rygor though?" she asked. She put together Kendal's things as she was preparing to go towards Shale. "Let's go honey" she said with a smile. She made sure there was plenty of water as well for the both of them. She then thought about her friend Kitara and wondered how she was doing.

Shatara looked at Mitsuki's skills. "Chyuta...Zephyr...I hope you dont mind but your child is a psion if you haven't noticed. It's rare that a child is born like this, besides me and Apollo he's the only other one. Do you mind if I could sort of train him in the ways of the mind" she questioned.

Helios looked at the battle as he was surprised at Amara's ability to hang with Dulceri. He could tell that she was a citizen of his nation and felt that it was a victory for Kilitia as well. He awaited the results but then heard Avon speak about sparring. "Well I really dont like to sparr against girls, but if you would like I'll spar against the young man" he stated.

Calisto's eyes widened as she destroyed buildings as they exploded. "Hmm I have to work on this...she was old and rarely used this gift" she stated coldly. A group of ice wielders came in front of Calisto as she sent a hex bolt altering their powers freezing their own hands. She laughed. She focused on their bones shattering them on the inside, agonizing pain could be heard in the distance. She focused on all three of their heads as she positioned her hands as the heads exploded and the three bodies fell. A young boy witnessed this as she saw him. His aura was a strange violet color. "Are you scared?" she asked him. He nodded his head as he began to pee on hismself. "Tell me boy, what's your special ability" she asked him. "Well ma'am...uh...uh...I...can see what other's see, kind of like..like...locate someone" he uttered. She walked to him as she began to stroke his hair. "Shhh shhh there's no use to be scared...." she comforted the boy. "...it doesnt hurt much to die" she said as she began to drain his aura as the young boy fell to the ground. A wide smile crossed Calisto's face. She tested the ability, "Jumping" from mind to mind she could see Kurai and the house burning. She was seeing what Ambrosia could see and then she was back in her own vision. "Oh so this is a unique psion power...this will prove most useful. Now there is only one more I wish to collect..." she said to herself as the boys corpse was no longer recognizable.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:11 pm
Avon looked at Helios and tilted his head slightly. " Which young man me or Edward? " He asked watching the fight. He looked over to Kyuri and said. " Well you can Spar Edward or Leanne, don't worry about killing Leanne that will be much harder then you think, and not because your weak or that she's strong or anything like that it's just the way her body is, and Edward is to persistant to die " He said stretching his arms.

Edward looked at Helios and then Kyuri " I can spar either one of you. " Edward watched the two of them go, magma and sand seemed like an odd matching but who was he to judge.  

Nicko1421

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:40 pm
Chyuta waited for a response from Zephyr but before it came Shatara began to speak and he listened to what she had to say while taking a look at Mitsuki who was using telekinesis to eat the last of his breakfast which was his fruit. "Yeah, its kinda hard not to notice but I understand what you mean and I would love for you to train him since my mental abilities aren't near as strong and capable as yours." He stated calmly with a smile. "How about you Zeph?" He asked of her knowing that wind and weather training would be taken care of by himself and Zephyr.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuri looked at Avon who began to speak and smiled as he looked to Edward, he seemed strong and that's all he was looking for, he then walked over to him. "So how about it, feel like sparing a little cause all this watching is getting me hyped." He stated calmly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:16 pm
"Whoa, can't have that can we?" Dulceri knelt down and placed his hand on the ground and began to suck up the water in it, basically turning it into his main form of offense and defense. Also, he was claiming his side of the field. From a third person, the desert now resembled a long expansion of brown halved by a growing expansion of black. Now, the war was no longer physical. It was an elemental one. Dulceri's eyes met Amara's and he smiled, focusing on the sand beneath him, trying not to let her darkness spread over it.

~~~

Starting from the palm of his hand, the darkness of Nephilis' body receded back until it was no more. His eyes remained just as they did three years ago. Tinged red as if filled with tears of hatred and remorse. "Kitara, I am Nephilis Evermore, the former leader of Evermore. No longer do I hold that title. My actions have led me here. Moving from place to place in New Shale every week evading the people Dulceri has sent after me..." Nephilis allows himself to lower into the water. It was shallow so it stopped at his ankles. "He's still trying to kill me. He's trying to keep me from Rygor..."

~~~

Ambrosia watched the house burn after she had set it ablaze. "I guess it was for the best. After all, Calisto is right. They are getting to me..." She doesn't look at Kenji, but instead watches the glow of the flame as waves of heat brush across her face. "I'm sorry Rosia..." ~Perfect...Rosia, I'll be there later. Just remain safe in Tenshu until I get back...~

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:31 pm
Edward looked over to Kyuri and said. " Alright then let's go. " He said as the rifts from before began to appear, the fabric of this dimension became distorted around the breaks which revealed other dimensions, monsterous creatures like the ones from before roared on their side of the doorway. " I hope you're strong. " He said as the portals shot completely open and 2 enormous horned monsters shot through, they landed in the sand and roared viciously shaking the sand around them. One had red fur covering it's body and moved on 4 clawed legs. Horns jetted from his head and piercing black eyes stared down at Kyuri. The other creature was a winged monster covered in black scales it's serpent like body curled in mid air as icy particles seemed to form arond it's scaley skin. Edward smiled and pointed towards Kyuri, without warning the creatures shot towards Kyuri acidic venom dripped from the serpents mouth and sparks of white energy crawled and leapt from the beast's fur.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:07 pm
Kyuri stopped walking towards him as he noticed the two rifts, turning to face them he watched as the beast emerged from the rifts with a smile on his face. "Heh, I'll let you be the judge if I'm strong or weak." He replied. Before they could completely enter this dimension he reached behind him where he then pulled his unique bow from around his back and put it in position. He pulled the wire back on the bow and being forged is a large intensely made arrow of his aura flame made from concentrated fire, using a technique known as folding and shaping, he was able to give the shape and layer of the arrows an almost sold sharp form, knowing the serpent beast was the most danger or so he though he decided to take that one out first. Seeing the icy particles upon its scales he knew it had the properties of ice on top of probably being poisonous so he decided he would keep his distance, while it was still several feet away he propelling himself into the air as his signature flame appeared on his forehead and released the arrow was the same size as his own body though when released the arrow had its own flames propelling it through the air moving at intense speed. He didn't stop at just one, rapidly he released four more which soared towards the serpent beast with the intentions of piercing the beast. He aimed two of them at the face, one for each eye and the other for its body, now he had in mind this this was a flexible beast so even if they missed their targets he could cause them to explode when need. Even though he planned to take out the serpent first he never let the second beast out of his sight or allowed it to escape his senses.

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:08 pm
Zephyr nodded. "Yes, please," she said. "I would like for you to train him, Shatara. You are about the only one with whom I'd trust my son, other than Chyuta, of course. And Chyuta, I would love to take a walk with my two favorite men," she said, flashing a smile for a moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:25 pm
Edward smiled as the serpent moster tucked it's wings close to it's body and taking full advantage of the loose sand around it burrowed deep into the sand it's tunnels were quickly caved in thanks to the sand's loose structure. The serpent's enormous body could be seen by an uprising of sand that followed behind it. after traveling inside of the ground it shot up directly underneath of Kyuri it's mouth wide open and it's two hollow fangs pointed towards Kyuri it spat a stream of highly toxic venom straight for his eyes the way a spitting cobra attacks. The horned beast stuck firm to the ground the chargeds in it's fur became bigger until it opened it's mouth wide, charged particles of intense pure energy formed inside of it's mouth and were then fired at Kyuri as a pure white beam. " If you think they're fun then you'll have much more fun when I actually get into the fight, instead of having these beasts fight my battle, this is more or less a test drive to see how far your powers can go. " He said looking upward to Kyuri.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:40 pm
(Oh boy..I had to go to my aunt and uncles to help them move for the last few days someone want to fill me in on whats happened to my characters?)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:03 pm
Chyuta looked at Zephyr and nodded when she agreed on Shatara being Mitsuki's teacher and smiled back at her as she answered his question. He was now finished with his breakfast and so was Mitsuki so he stood up from his seat and took their plates over to the sink where he would then wash them out and place the plates as well as the utensils they used and put them in the dish rack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuri watched the serpent dodge his attacks by diving into the ground and watched its movements in order to predict its next attack, having a strong feeling that it would attack from beneath him he prepared an arrow but this one was the same size as the others but it gleamed with intensity. The exact moment the serpent would lunge from the ground he released the arrow and it entered the serpents body due to its mouth being wide open, the purpose of this arrow unlike the other was to explode and since the flame was gleaming it showed that this violent explosion had enough power to destroy the serpent from the inside which would cause it to blow up all together. "Haha, well I can't wait." He stated with a smirk as he propelled himself with great speed to his right where he then disappeared from sight dodging the particle beam and toxic venom and appearing behind the beast all together within moment. "But this is nothing." He added shortly after as he placed the bow onto his back. Knowing that this beast was a strong one on top of being able to utilize energy from within itself and possibly around it as well. "These are quite some interesting beast. What dimension did they come from?" He spoke calmly as the flames now covered his hands and began to gleam as he prepared an attack for it.

Celestin Selone

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:11 pm
Edward thought for a moment. " You know what...I don't really know, I've never found anything that uses an actual language to ask, just rampaging beasts. " He said with a shrug. The Beast gripped the ground tightly with it's claws and charged the particles from around it. It began to glow a faint white color it's mouth charging up another attack, but so did every single of the billions of hairs that covered it's body. In a free for all attack each hair shot out a tiny paper thin laser like attack the beams bounced jagged through the air each beam eventually began to point at Kyuri from almost all directions. " Wow that's a new one, I should keep a record of these beasts. " He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:33 am
(nothing much, Amalia is coming to Shale to see Rygor with Kendal, Amara and dulceri are fighting/sparring and Calisto and Ambrosia had an argument))

Amara laughed as she was having the most fun she had in years. She decided to let her final form viewable as she went on all fours as her eyes glew a hot red, cracks began to form on the darkness of her skin. Magma began to leak as it formed a coating around her. She resembled a beast with magma dripping from her mouth. She was more beast like and stood as tall and massive as some of the buildings in Evermore as she opened her mouth releasing heavy exhaust into the air that was venomous and hot in nature.

Calisto had gathered two very successful powers. The town was in mass chaos when a young woman around the age of 20 stood in front of her. She had long red and black hair. Her skin fair and a figure to kill for. She held to butterfly knives as she was prepared to fight Calisto. The young girl performed a roundhouse kick, landing on Calisto's jaw, as she flew into a brick wall. The young girl was confident in herself. Calisto then stood up as she produced acid flying at the young girl, the girl was burned on the shoulder but didnt get any worse. She ran along the wall, as Calisto's lower body combusted. "What the hell?" she asked herself as the girl kicked her in the torso. Calisto quickly put the fire out. She smirked as her skin reginerated. She then grab two bricks as they transmutated into a diamond rod as she charged it with kinetic energy the rod sent flying into the young heroins heart. Calisto walked towards the body draining the aura. "Pyrokinesis, well combustion within eyesight range....It shall do" she stated as the rod exploded leaving no trace of the young woman but her insides.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:42 am
"Oh wow. Another beast?" Dulceri looked up at the beast and moved back as lava dripped from her mouth. "Kenji has been giving the technique to others...cool! I guess I can do it myself now." A smile spreads across his face starting a competitive drive that hasn't been ignited in years. He kneels and touches the ground allowing the sand to over take him. He took his larger human form that preceded his beast form and began to ran at her. He draws his claws and leaps at her lower stomach to latch on.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games