Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:44 am

((Salen is the 'Angel of Death', while "'Soca" is Acos' dark side. 'Soca' is 'Acos' spelled backwards, Liger...lol))
Amiric nodded slightly, tilting his head slightly. He flew downward toward the rain forest. If I'm right, then an old friend of mine should be somewhere down there; Salen never was one to be that subtle, he thought. He sensed Salen at that very moment and concentrated. "I know you're there, Salen," he said softly, feeling his words travel along the air as a pale iridescent aura flared around him.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:05 am

"There is is again..." Acos muttered. She felt like she should know what is was that was missing, yet she couldn't figure it out.

Soce knew is was Acos now; she had heard her thoughts. "Dammit...what am I going to do?" she mused. Kicking a skull out of her way, Soca walked towards where Acos was. "Best thing to do is make a direct approach, I guess..." she decided.

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:24 am

Cimira half smiled. "You know, Soca, both of our counterparts are out there, as we can both sense them; I'll enjoy taking his power for my own," he said, his dark gray-black eyes narrowed and fixed on Soca. He looked eerily similar to Amiric, though his hair was a very pale, almost white, shade of blond.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:53 am

Soca shook her head. "If we do that, then we might as well just combine to them. For me, I would be put back into Acos is I were to take her powers. Even if I co within five feet I would be put back in!" she said, exasperated.

watertrainer21

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:56 am

elaise looked over at willow for a moment before direction the rose dragon to land in the forest below. patting it on the neck gently she got down and looked around her.
willow watched elaise land before getting mina to circle around her looking at the area below her carefully.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:05 am

Cimira snorted again. "You know as well as I do that we are the Yin to their Yang; they are part of us as we are of them, and they are not able to be complete without us, though they don't realize it yet. Once we merge with them, the special seals I used on us will activate and make us the dominate side within the body instead of their weak selves," he said with a smirk. He knew she would know of the powerful soul seals he'd placed; they were able to shift the inner nature of the user in either way.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:17 am

Soca picked up a human leg bone. "There will be a problem, though. How do we stop the other side from forcing it's way out, even with the seals? Acos is very persistent," she said.

"Do either of you feel like you were missing something, and now you just found it?" Acos aske Skuari and Eiji.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:14 pm

Cimira laughed. The tone was more than enough to raise chills down anyone's spine, were anyone alive and close enough to hear it. "The seals activate on our inner strength, not theirs; the shift can only happen through the seals, and they will not have the precise vibration energy-wise to use the seals, whether they're aware of them or not," he said contemptuously.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:36 pm

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
((Salen???Soca???? EEEEEHHH??? User Image consider me confused sweatdrop ))

Skuari looks over at the being that seemed to get a sick pleasure out of sucking the life out of trees. "Who the hell are you?" Skurai points a finger at Salen with a frown on his face. He can feel that there is something off about him, but is not worried about it. "Yo Eiji... time to wake up." Skurai turns his head toward Eiji, who was stirring. "We need to find your fingers, A.S.A.P..."

Eiji shoots up at the sound of finding the others. He looks around, noticing the forest for the first time since his collapse. He looks from Acos to Skurai and notices the guy in the background. "Who is he?" Eiji tilts his head to the side as he looks at the guy near the dead tree.

"Heck if I know... we need to move while they know where to go." Skurai gestures toward the wyvern warriors who were growling at the man with drooling teeth and eager spears.

salen just stands there not moveing, "do you know what wrath is doing for you, he saved your life and your thretening him, dont tell me you cant feel the earth shake or see the green light in the sky or sense his energy in the air, hes on the other side of the world fighting to protect all of you, and you just stand there thinking he sent you here for no reason?"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:08 pm

A flare of darkness warped the air as Amiric landed a few feet away, a large dragon known to incite fear in others crouching next to him. "Salen," was all the shadow summoner said, his tone quiet and authoritative. Gandora roared, its eyes locking on Salen.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:09 pm

Sasori looks at Salen wondering how he knows Wrath and what is happening. On Antera, Wrath was on Tarik's side. Then he revealed he was really Eben. Now they are in the past and there is Salen.

"I'm sorry but Wrath has been very confusing for us. He attacked us in China and now he is helping us?"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:10 pm

Amiric tilted his head slightly. His eyes flicked to Sasori for a moment. "He's an undercover angel," he said dryly.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:27 pm

OmegaRyu_Tsuki Ayame
Amiric tilted his head slightly. His eyes flicked to Sasori for a moment. "He's an undercover angel," he said dryly.

"He has said that but why doesn't he just take out the demons? He has not exactly helped us, other than perhaps now with that thing. But if he is an angel, isn't Eiji the Angel King? Wouldn't he command them?"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:12 pm

Amiric sighed. This is why I stay out of damned politics, he thought. "He's half demon, half angel; accepted by neither side, yet he's powerful enough to be desired by both sides," he said dryly with a slight shrug.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:51 pm

Salen doesnt move and his tone doesnt change, "Wrath isnt fighting for just you, you selfish gaurdians, hes fighting for every being on this world, that hydra has been here befor, in one night it destroyed half of the population on this world, the next morning an ancient demon king defeated that hydra after he found its weakness, that same king is fighting that ancient beast right now. and i am a reaper, im here to make sure you dont leave the forest becuse you are hidden here"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games