Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:32 pm
Scarlett walked along the beach, carful of the water. Keeping herself aware of everything around her going on. She kept herself out of the battles and just took in everything she could see and hear. Her sight was mainly fixed on the ship, but she was tuned in to what was happening on land aswell. As much as she tried to muilty task think, she wasn't brainy, so she often had to look back. Scarlett kept her left index, and middle fingers pointed and her fingertips warm as a defence encase anything did happen though, that way she had a quick and easy defence, the only downside was that it wouldn't block nor destory a large mass attack Her golden blonde hair loose down her back and her staff in her right hand. Her staff would be next to useless against an attack since it needs abit of time to charge and that would attached people to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:53 am
"Frost tower!"

The loud screeching was heard as Ice began to form around Benkei and Nat where their shield once stood, it began forming quickly higher and higher, creating a new shield for them, it thickened and began harden as the ice became dense, Kojiro was in front of them as he had his palms pointed towards the frozen shield, he had been able to use massive amounts of ice with less stamina due to the available water, however this shield was being made by much smaller amounts, using more of his power, Kojiro grimaced,"...I have to stop...or else....no....I'll keep going!..I need to keep them safe!" Kojiro winced again as the patch on his eye began to glow from underneath, it was a dim glow however, it was beginning flicker more and more. The ice hardened quickly, however impacts were already beginning damage it. Kojiro kept his stance as he kept his focus back on the shield, he did not want them to see his face, "B-Benkei...Nat....catch your breath...I can hold out..." he knew that was the least he could do, since he was not able to use healing or help them recover like Nova could.

Kojiro thought for a moment, and then began to speak again,"...If...If you guys can hold out for a little longer I will help them finish off the last of the battleships...We just need a little more time..." he panted, he knew it was foolish, but they had to act fast or the would be overrun soon enough.

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:29 pm
(( Can't have the rp getting to low on the counts now, people will think we're starting to slow down a bit. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:30 pm
(It's only because I've had the stomach flu. Forgive me. I'll be posting tomorrow finally.)  

Mahareshi

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:09 am
(get better soon! Lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:40 pm
(Oh, it's gone now. I was just getting out of it Friday. Let's see if I can post now.)

Roulin suspected that he had followers in the form of Will and Raven the entire time. Will because Thomas was breaking what should've been a pact and Raven because Raven was just pissed. No one like Thomas and probably not even Thomas liked Thomas. The man had it bad, but it was his fault. His destination was hell no matter what he did in life now. It was now up to these three to finally send him there.

Roulin dropped down behind the two and landed with a metallic thud against the flooring. Thomas stood there next to the flaring engine of the ship. It ran on coal, but there was no one here to put coal into it. Strange. Very strange. Still, as long as they could kill the man before them quick enough, they could leave and the war would be over. The Owl of Life kept his distance from the man behind the two other Owls while awaiting an attack.

Thomas didn't have the suprised or scared look that he was supposed to have. He was cornered with barely no way out. The only way out involved excruciating pain and that was through the three people in front of him. "So, if you've believe that you've stopped me here, please raise your hand. Or leg..." Thomas bent over and picked up the leg that Will had threw him. It was a request, so he didn't get too mad at his partner's smug gesture. Instead, he just looked up at him and sighed. "Buddy. Friend. Pal. I think I know why you're down here with these two. I'm assuming it's because I'm trying to blow that island out there to kingdom come. If it's that much of a deal to you, I'll stop. But then you'd have to leave these two here with me. Does that sound fair enough?" Decreasing their numbers without fighting right now was the best he could do. In such a small and volatile area, that would not be a very intelligent move. Thankfully, he wouldn't have to put up with any of it. Lucien, his power-mate, had managed to find him. Escaping was all he had in mind, but not yet. He had to go to the control rool at the center top of the ship. "Would you believe me if I said I had a plan? I need you to take me to the control room. My exit move is in there."

Roulin erected a box and blocked the negation from hitting any of the two before him. After it burned off, he dropped the shield and took off for the two. He couldn't let either of them escape. Not now since they were within his grasp.

Mahareshi

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:11 pm
Moli had circled the island twice by now using L's bit of power that he gave him. He was beginning to get the hand of it finally, but now it was more or less learning how to use it effectively. He noticed that Kojiro wasn't behind him any longer, but instead, he was on the shore of the beach attending to Benkei and Nat. Along the shoreline was a girl with a staff. Unless she had an ability yet to be seen, that wasn't going to defend against bullets the size of oil drums. He bolted over to her area and struck land shooting sand up onto the inland. "Hey!" Moli called over to her. "Are you okay? Did you miss one of the planes out of here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:10 am
((UNS - Will - Wow, I didn't really know what to write...))

The Satan Owl replied to the UNS leader in an ridiculously calm tone laced with an ominous undertone. “You owe me a great deal more than that, buddy…” he answered evenly to Thomas’s deal. The so called deal was a poor attempt at compensation, but the Death Owl had better stop the attacks on Japan. “But yes, do stop now.” He looked at Thomas with a small grin. ”I’m not sure what you mean by ‘leaving these two here with you.’”

At that moment, Lucien had made his appearance, and Roulin covered for all three of them to negate the Negation beams from Lucien. He glanced over at Lucien, giving him a look that pretty much said “Oh? Dare to attack me, Lucien? I know what you’re doing…” He looked back at Thomas. ”Well, now it’s two against two,” he mused as he heard Thomas respond to Lucien. He followed after Roulin, knowing that Raven would no doubt follow because she still had her vendetta to wage.

((Edit.))

----------------------
((Fallen Phoenix - I'll let Haka post as Nat before responding as Benkei))  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:26 am
Lucien smiled a little he wasn't proud to defend Thomas, if he had his way the old Death Owl would be lying face down in a puddle of blood. He looked at Roulin as he shot towards them. "Sorry Roulin I can't deal with you yet. Don't worry we'll have time to fight later. For now, take care of Amara, if you don't I promise you I'll be coming over for a 'special' visit" His body erupted into mist swirling around Thomas as his body as well began to evaporate into mist. "You'd better be grateful, I should leave you to die at their hands for being so careless. Regardless you'll have your escape."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:05 pm
Raven face consorted into rage as Thomas escaped with the aid of Lucian, she should have reacted far more quicker…though the usage of her shockwaves would have been limited in the engine room. One wrong move and the whole ship might have gone up in flames. She cursed under her breath suddenly feeling aggravated and irritable “Damn him, the coward ran!” Her blue eyes narrowed before she followed Roulin and Will “Is the Satan Owl really someone I can trust? Thomas has said he will hault the attack on Japan if Will left me and Roulin to him…would that be the offer that Will wanted in the first place?” She scowled at the thoughts and pushed them to the over crowed side of her brain. Raven would never fully trust anyone, but the Satan Owl seemed to top that particular trait.

“I am…fine” Nathaniel huffed in a reply to Benkei’s question, though that was a small white lie. A small pain was pulsating inside the Mime Owl, one that was a signal he seldom breached. Nat was very grateful when Kojiro came to their aid. The ice Owl seemed to be holding out far better then himself and Benkei “Right..” Nat replied while literally forcing himself to his feet, a dizzy wave flushed through his body as it screamed at him for his idiocy “Ben…once more”  

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:04 am
((Fallen Phoenix - Alrighty, here you go, Falcon.))

"Koj?" The Frozen Owl had come to Benkei and Nat's rescue. Benkei huffed a few more times as Nat huffed an answer to him as well. They were both tired. He nodded. It probably wasn't a good idea to strain themselves further, but the consequence of not doing so was much worse. "Nat, don't push too hard," Benkei panted. "You too, Koj. We'll hold out here." The Shield Owl managed to stand up as well, sighed as he calmed himself and once again tried to bring up stone shields. These shields were not as strong as the first set and would not cover the whole area either. "Koj, go!" Benkei doubted he could hold out for too long. He was already exhausted, and it was sheer will keeping him standing right now. "We got this, Nat."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:58 am
Kojiro looked over sa they both were willing to give everything they had left, Kojiro kept his face hidden,"...Thank you..." he whispered, he knew he had to do the same, however he did not know how far he could get, but as long as he could stop the ships, Nat and Benkei no longer had to exhaust themselves, Kojiro winced as a pain washed over his body, he knew he was running out of time before he overstepped his limits,"...Just once more...We can't give up!" he called out as he remembered his home was in danger. He concentrated his energy and hardened the Ice the best he could, he made a small opening and headed through back into the fray, he saw the one named Moli nearby,"...Hey!...we can't hold this position much longer! We need to take out those ships and end this assault!" he called out. Heading back into the water, he noticed the ice from earlier had been broken up, he focused his power once again, and froze the surface solid,"...that was harder than before..." he mumbled to himself, heading back out to the ships to end the assault once and for all, he just had to hold out.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:24 pm
"The last thing I was was careless. You showing up, like many other things, was just an added bonus. Now if you'll excuse me..." The duo reached the control room where no one was. They'd all left beforehand. Thomas approached the console that was beneath the front window. Beneath the a small glass dome was a red button. Thomas, not wantingto waste anymore time, smashed the glass and the button initiating a self-destruct sequence. "Yeah. Whether they live or die, we'll be back in Russia. I'm going to need you do find as many people as you can. When you do, tell me. I'm portin' us out of here. You have a little over five minutes."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:49 pm
Lucien stood in the back watching Thomas initiate self destruct. "Five minutes? Long time for a human, but an eternity for an Owl. None of them will be killed, injured maybe but killed is a stretch." He turned towards the window in the cabin. He slammed his fist through it the glass shattering like it was already cracked. "Alright I'll find the others." He leapt through the window from his back formed a large pair of black feathered wings which he had obtained by using his shapeshifting power to morph the cells on his back and adapt them to make the wings large enough to carry him. ~Will you have five minutes, if you don't want anyone else in there to die they need to leave by then. Your performace was convincing.If I hadn't shown up I would have believed that you really were going to kill him.~ The telepathic message was sent as he soard towards the island. He looked down at the beach seeing the majority of the members on the ground fending off his militaries soldiers, like he had told L he really didn't care about them, but the members of the UNS were still his family. He landed on the ground looking up he looked towards Sibal. "Sibal initiate the signal flares, we're going to be retreating. You have five minutes." He looked up into the sky. He knew that the signal flares would be seen by the other teams, but that was alright his orders were to get the UNS ready to go, he wasn't specified how. Sibal nodded. Loading a pair of flares into his guns he fired them into the air, their bright red smoke filled the air as the lod popping and flashing lights signalled the retreat of the UNS.  

Nicko1421

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:49 pm
((I'm going to hold off on Armand, Amaya until someone else on UNS has a chance to post.))

((UNS - Will - Block...))

~Hmph. Think what you will, Lucien.~ The Satan Owl’s tone appeared to be one of mocking sarcastic laughter. ~Five minutes is plenty enough to kill old Tom….~ the devil jested. Yeah, five minutes was plenty of time to do many things. But that would be useless if Roulin and Raven died in the process. Besides, Will doubted Thomas had stopped the attack. He could still feel people…for lack of a better word… freaking out and fighting. Anyhow, from Lucien’s message, Will surmised that something was going to happen to the battleship that they were currently on. “Alrighty, kids, time to go.” He grinned as the holes suddenly appeared in the ceilings above the three of them, Raven, Roulin, and himself. Soon, the thundering flashing stormy sky was visible to them all. They were not directly underneath the control room, so they weren’t close to Thomas. The popping noises had been masked by the noise in the boiler room, the engines, and the chaos outside. The sounds didn’t escape Will’s notice though. Truly, if there was something he didn’t like about being the Satan Owl, it was the sheer horrendous effect of the sound of popping ruining certain moments. He had his ways to divert people’s attentions and improvise well enough for the consequences not to amount to much, but he much rather preferred silence or the thunderous explosion or something burning away acidically. Satan stretched his wings and looked at Roulin and then Raven with a stoic expression. ”Well, if you don’t want to die, it’d probably be a good idea to leave here.” He nodded to the holes in the floors above. "Four minutes and counting. Make up your mind." If they didn't, he'd just grab both Roulin and Raven and fly them out.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games