Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image

In a flash Nikolai was sitting up and leaning towards Violet. His hand was gently holding her chin and his face was a mere inch away from hers, his warm, coffee scented breath lightly hitting her. "Think about it, dearie. I'm Sloth, king of sleep. I don't like working with people," He grinned teasingly. "I prefer sleeping with them."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image

Violet growled softly at his touch while her fine framed body tensed, there was many cons to this but actually a few pros, its not like Vias never slept with anyone but she was trying to change her life around then again he was a teacher, which was always fun and there was actually information included in this, her growling stopped and she smirked at him"They let you around students" she giggled teasingly, not yet giving him a answer.

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image

He flashed her an amused look when she growled at him. She must be a biter~ "Well I'm around you right now, dearie. Do you see anyone yelling?" he winked lightly.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image

Violet smirked at him, moving his hand away from her chin, she let her eyes take a quick dart around before resting them back on him. Via moved closer, putting her let sweet lips to his ear "thats only because we're not in school" she whispered seductively.

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:39 pm
Yawning Ikuto sat up hearing a familiar voice he looked around seeing Nikolai with a girl who was in his ear. 'Well i guess i was wrong.' He stated to himself simply as he stood leaving the park and the sticky note behind him. " I could use a cup of coffee right now." He said walking to the coffee place.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:56 pm
User Image

Nikolai giggled at how the girl tried to make a statement as simple as that seductive. A for effort. He briefly glanced at his watch and frowned at the time. "Hmm... You don't flirt that much, do you dearie?" he whispered back and jumped to his feet. "Such a shame that I must go, but there's someone else I've been chasing." he yawned and noticed Ikuto leaving. "Dear me... This'll be hard." he sighed and began walking away, pondering things he could do. Curse him and his need to flirt with anything that's got a pulse!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:00 pm
Violet shrugged wasn't much of a loss for her, she could flirt when she wanted to well when she felt the need to but with this guy she didn't need to put effort into it since he seemed to want one thing and didn't care to much who from "have fun" she waved off sticking her pop back in her mouth.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:52 pm
Armageddon blinked when he saw a slender man in black with silver curly hair. "Is that Nikolai?" he said and looked up to have a branch hit his face.

"Yes, but he seems to be concerned with his current target." Dia murmured with a bored expression still on her face and tossed another twig at the red-haired demon.

Armageddon scowled and shielded his head with his arm until his temper reached its limit. "Knock it off, kid!" he snarled and punched the tree hard enough to nearly shake Dia off.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:34 pm
User Image

Violet was looking around the park, the sight of a man yelling at a tree caught her eye, at first she couldn't tell there was another person until something was thrown at the red heads face and the slight sound of the other talking in the tree. Violet could pick up on just about any sound if she focused on it and shifted her ears, which with her long hair wasn't hard to hide. All she gave to the pair was a soft giggle not loud enough for anyone to hear.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:56 pm
User Image
Drake Diabolos

Drake stepped into the park, glaring around the place in search of opportunities for trouble. A joint stuck out of the right side of his mouth, and he took a long drag of it. Sitting on a bench and stealing a random girl's bag as a footrest, Drake took a look around properly, a permanent scowl on his face. The girl looked at him and slapped him, causing his joint to fall out of his mouth. He grabbed her arm, twisted it around her back and whispered into her ear, 'Apologise.' The girl said sorry, handed him her bag and ran off, scared.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:05 pm
User Image

Violet didn't like people but she couldn't stand guys beings asses to girls that did nothing wrong. With out thinking she stood up and walked over to the guy with the stick of her pop hanging out of her mouth, she stopped in front of him looking him over, her eyes looking at the bag longer then the guy himself before taking her pop out of her mouth and putting her hands on her bare sides, since her half shirt only covered her chest and not her well fit stomach"what was that about?" She asked clearly not scared of him, her beautifully sliver eye glaring at him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:33 pm
User Image
Drake Diabolos

Drake looked her up and down, smirking. 'The girl saw me and fell in love. When I said no to her attempts at making me hers, she slapped me, apologized and gave me her bag as a footrest.' Drake lied. It was obviously a lie, but he didn't care. He eyed the lollipop and raised his eyebrows suggestively. 'I know something else you could put in your mouth. Or maybe, I could put it in for you.'

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:45 pm
User Image

Violet stepped closer to him growling softly but loud enough for him to hear, "what a charming guy" she thought to her self. Her growling stopped as she smirked enough to show her sharp white canine teeth "yeah i'm sure girls fall for you all the time" She popped the pop back in her mouth and turned her back to him, he really wasn't worth her time just a jerk "probable because the amount of respect you give them" Via looked at him over her shoulder a light growl coming back up. Via knew she wasn't the type that deserved respect but the girl he had hurt really did and the thought of that kept her from walking off.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:53 pm
User Image
Drake Diabolos

Drake rolled his eyes before settling them on the pop in her mouth. His own mouth was open with lust just slightly as he watched her suck on it a little. He stood, leaning in close to the girl and whispering into her ear, his ice cold breath hitting her neck. 'Feisty. I like it.'

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:02 pm
User Image

His breath made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up,she had a little light flush on her cheeks she couldn't help but be a little attracted to him but that was only because of his looks, the person he was almost made her sick but just almost though enough to kill the flush. Via snapped her teeth at him like a anger dog would but she only did it once and quickly to warn him to back off "sorry your not my type" she said in a hateful tone though her high voice didn't get it the affect she wanted it to maybe because it was almost a lie, he was hot after all and she couldn't shake that fact off.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games