Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:33 am
[ooc: @Revi - That's...understandable? sweatdrop
@kalena - Yeah, it's getting to that point...but, no rush to thinking up posts.]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"E-Eh? W-Wait, shouldn't you wait for someone else to-...?" but Lana had already left. She was a bit worried, she knew Lana shouldn't go on her own...who knows what it was that had caused everything to shake. She went back into the room to check on Erin and the other kids, "A-Are you guys all right?" she asked them.

Wakai looked back at Kuro and the others, "I'm gonna go check out what that was...looked like some kind of explosion happened nearby." she said to them before she jumped out the window, landing on the ground with ease. As she was about to leave, she noticed Lana go ahead. "H-Hey! Wait! It might be dangerous!" she followed behind Lana.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:54 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18

User Image

((OOC: Mmhmmm, btw Revi, nice ava :3 ))

Liya felt Kurona take her hand. She mumbled in her sleep but deep in it.

She heard voices not in the area.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:34 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18

User Image

((OOC: Yeah sorry, only character I have in the light manor area or destiny islands is Liya at the moment.))

Liya woke up. Everything was silent to her. She looked up at the ceiling.
"Mom, can you tell me about Jaecen?"

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:50 am

_____________| Emalie Saiko

29 | Female

Kuro combed her hand through Liya's hair. "Sure, sweetheart..." She took a deep breath. "He was... My brother. He wasn't really all too bad a person, except that he was a moron. He cared fro anyone,
without it looking like he cared much at all but he was probably the most caring person I knew.

Kurona laughed softly. "He's what you'd call a bit on the crazy side but he hid his struggles from the world. If there was any chance to say it,
he was definitely someone you could talk to."

A familiar form stood unbeknownst at the door. It smiled as Kurona spoke. "I just-just wish I could tell him one last time," She paused to clear her throat. "One last time how much I loved him."
"So, going soft on me Kuro-poo?" The man humored.
Her head shot upright at hearing a familiar voice. "Wha~?"

020202]▬

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:06 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18

User Image

((OOC: .))

Liya listened, memories started to come back but they were slow coming.
Then, another voice was there, memories came back faster than she could process them, which caused pain.
She immediately shot a weak electrical surge at the man's voice.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:37 am

29 | Female

The man stepped forward and put one finger on Liya's forehead and another on the ground to redirect the electricity. "Li-Li, still the same as ever."
Emalie folded her arms and grimaced. "Jaecen...."
Jaecen looked up at Emalie and smirked weakly, as though nothing happened between them. "H-hey, Emi..."
"Don't you 'Hey, Emi' me. We still have some things to discuss." She replied sharply.
Jaecen winced and stood up. He placed a hand on her shoulder. "We can catch up late-" Emalie grabbed him by a wrist and twisted until Jaecen's hand was against his back. "Ow,
ow, ow, ow! Mercy!"

Emalie let him go with a shove. Jaecen rubbed his wrist. "You're still as strong as ever, babe.... What-what arre you doing here? I thought you were-"
"Dead? As did I think of you." Emalie stepped forward. She poked him in the chest and caused him to step backwards until he fell backwards onto the bed. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't take my kids and leave you here with yourself."
Kurona felt her chest drop. "Emalie... Please don't take them..."
Emalie looked at Kurona. She wasn't too surprised. "You'd be coming along, dear. It's obvious your brother can't be responsible to look after you and my babies."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:07 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18

User Image

Liya looked up at the guy who came in, who she attacked. He knew how to diffuse her attack.

Then she heard Emalie saying she's going to be taking away Nami and Erin.
The memories came flooding back into her head. It hurt a ton but she took a few deep breaths.

"Miss Emalie, I remember a time when Nami and Erin helped me. I don't remember why I remember these memories, and Ene was my first friend, my first contact with your family. Um....I don't know quite whats going on, like someone was messing with my memories...but..."

She felt a chain on her neck going down. She pulled out a shield pendant, the same one Jaecen gave her after she jumped out of the academy's windows for some reason.

"Or am I the one who is mess up?"

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:01 pm

29 | Female

Emalie looked Jaecen up and down. He looked younger than she remembered. "Ex-exactly how old are you?"
Jaecen swayed his arms. "Um, twenty... I think. Too much time leaping. Forward, backward, this dimension, that dimension. Oh, not to mention Hell and Heaven."
Emalie was dumbstruck as she stared at Jaecen. She could not believe anything that came from his mouth. She looked to Kuro for affirmation. "Kurona...?"
"What?" She looked over to them while still stroking Liya's head. "Oh... Yeah... All sorts of weird stuff happened. We never told you the whole story. Things got a little crazy."
Jaecen knelt down and took Liya's hand. "Believe me, you're far from messed up. Your memories were just locked, is all. THey'll come back with time."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:24 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

At this moment, rushed into the room, "M-Ms. Wakai! I-I think something's-!" but, she noticed Wakai wasn't in here. Rather, it was only Kurona, Emalie, Liya, and...some man. She stared at the man for a few seconds before looking at Kurona and Emalie, "Umm...a-am I interrupting...something...?" she asked them, fidgeting a little. She really wanted to tell them that something was going on nearby.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:23 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18

User Image

"My head hurts bad. I hear people calling out to me, probably from the academy. I think you told Sasha you had to time leap and dimension jump around.....I think. So much time jumpy, Jaster..." she immediately went silent looking at Emalie.
"said stuff like that too. I wonder if they forgot about me?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:11 am

29 | Female

Kurona held onto her daughter and Jaecen stood up. Emalie frowned and took a deep breath. "I guess this can wait... You're the 'smart' one, Jaecen.... What do we do?"
Jaecen looked at Liya, then Emalie. "First off, we need to get back to the school. This place is about to become a hot zone."

Nami, Ene, and Erin followed Odayaka downstairs. They arrived just in time to hear Jaecen. "What do you mean, a hot zone?"
Ene's eyes opened wide as she saw Jaecen. She ran to him and hugged his waist. "Daddy!"
Nami and Erin looked at one another. Erin then looked at Jaecen. "This is impossible..." He whispered.
"It's only impossible if you think about it, Erin." Jaecen grinned stupidly. "So, do me a favor and try not to think about it."
"How did you even get here?" Nami asked.
Jaecen shrugged. "Sea turtles, mate. Sea turtles."
Erin nodded and was slapped in the arm by Nami. "Ow. Watch it."
Only a fool would believe that... She spoke to her brother through their twinstinct connection.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:12 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
kurai_18

User Image

"about to be a...hot zone? How many bad things happen...." she rubs her face.
"well if I'm back at the academy, maybe I can take lessons again."

She smiled seeing Nami and Erin.
"I'm sorry about not remembering things, I'd hug you both if I didn't feel dizzy."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:05 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka was very confused as to what was going on. About what Jaecen said about this place becoming a hot zone, about Ene calling Jaecen dad. This was a lot for her to process in her head. She looked at Jaecen, her ears twitched a few times, "Wait...but if he's Ene's dad...then does that mean Ms. Tsuyoi and him..." She rubbed her head, this only made her even more confused.

Hector the True

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:37 am

29 | Female

Jaecen picked Ene up by the collar of her shirt and set her on his shoulder. "Come on, princess. Everybody else, let's go." Jaecen marched out of the bedroom and towards the kitchen door. There was something going on and he knew it.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points