Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kado Celeritus

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:50 pm
Neote
Kado666
Neote
Kado666
*walks onto the sandy beach with two towels, lying them down in the sand next to each other, lying down on one*
*walks out of the beach house and sees his mate walking onto the beach and laying out two towels* Kado! *runs up kissing him*
Kisses back Neote, lovingly* I layed out the towels, Neote 3nodding
Would you like to look at the stars, there isn't a cloud out tonight?
I'd rather look at you, Hun *kisses him deeply*  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:57 pm
Kado666
Neote
Kado666
Neote
Kado666
*walks onto the sandy beach with two towels, lying them down in the sand next to each other, lying down on one*
*walks out of the beach house and sees his mate walking onto the beach and laying out two towels* Kado! *runs up kissing him*
Kisses back Neote, lovingly* I layed out the towels, Neote 3nodding
Would you like to look at the stars, there isn't a cloud out tonight?
I'd rather look at you, Hun *kisses him deeply*
*smiles* Same here my love *kisses you deeply*  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:19 am
*turns green* Don't feel good.........*wobbles off*  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 4:26 pm
Rena Firecat
rena? * runs out of the house tworads her* whats wrong rena, you seem on the edge of hurlin. confused  

stoarm_fox

Gracidon37

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 4:27 pm
heart Hello all.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 4:29 pm
Gracidon37
heart Hello all.
sup gracidon? 3nodding * places his long board down on the sand and lies down on it, * god i have been cramp up inside that old beach house for so long.... feels good to feel the sand in my paws agin * picks up a paw full of sand and lets it slid through his fingers back on to the ground*  

stoarm_fox

hair-ball

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 4:32 pm
g'day  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 4:33 pm
stoarm_fox
Gracidon37
heart Hello all.
sup gracidon? 3nodding * places his long board down on the sand and lies down on it, * god i have been cramp up inside that old beach house for so long.... feels good to feel the sand in my paws agin * picks up a paw full of sand and lets it slid through his fingers back on to the ground*
*looks at the sand, then at the water, then at the sand again* eek Dude. Whitecaps! *gets out a boogyboard and dives in*  

Gracidon37

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 4:35 pm
Gracidon37
stoarm_fox
Gracidon37
heart Hello all.
*looks at the sand, then at the water, then at the sand again* eek Dude. Whitecaps! *gets out a boogyboard and dives in*
*looks at her withg a slightley puzzeled yet ammussed look on his face, he smiled and got to his feet and picked up his long board. he ran down the beach after her and begain to paddle out*  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 4:36 pm
-lays on hammock, swaying in the wind-  

hair-ball

Gracidon37

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 4:38 pm
stoarm_fox
Gracidon37
stoarm_fox
Gracidon37
heart Hello all.
*looks at her withg a slightley puzzeled yet ammussed look on his face, he smiled and got to his feet and picked up his long board. he ran down the beach after her and begain to paddle out*
*gets flipped by a wave, sputters, and recollects self* Blah. *trys to stand on board (never been able to do so in the past)*  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 4:50 pm
Gracidon37
stoarm_fox
Gracidon37
stoarm_fox
Gracidon37
heart Hello all.
*gets flipped by a wave, sputters, and recollects self* Blah. *trys to stand on board (never been able to do so in the past)*
lays down on his side on his board as he floats about in the water, letting his tail drag around behind him through the water. he looks on amusingley at her... till a huge wave comes and knocks him off his board* * he comes up to the surface gasping for air and spitting out water.... *how embarising ... *he whispered to himself* sweatdrop  

stoarm_fox

Gracidon37

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 4:53 pm
blaugh *points and laughs, but the same thing happens to her. Drags wet self out of the water and onto the beach*  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:03 pm
Gracidon37
blaugh *points and laughs, but the same thing happens to her. Drags wet self out of the water and onto the beach*
* blushs and sinks into the water a little out of embaresment. slowley drags him self back onto his board just in time for a new even larger wave to pick him up on the board, but this time he is prepared, he rides the wave all the way to shore. * * gets off the board and goes and lies down in the sand and starts painting, * that was one hell of a ride...  

stoarm_fox

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:55 pm
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
rena? * runs out of the house tworads her* whats wrong rena, you seem on the edge of hurlin. confused

Bleh...........I think I'm comin down with something.....*goes to beachhouse, lays on couch*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games